PDA

View Full Version : Kyara Fes - Kyara Den

kiratsukai
05-04-2011, 08:39 AM
The Kotoden train line from Takamatsu to Kotohira is sponsoring Kyara Fes this year and will run two "Kyara Trains" to and from the event on the 21st. Both trains will be geeked-out and cosplay-photo ready.

Info here: http://www.brsq.net/cf/chara/index.html#den

It costs 750 yen each way (includes the normal fare) and you must sign up in advance!

The two trains in question:

On the way there~
Takamatsu Chikko(9:07) - Kawaramachi (9:13) - Kotohira (10:26)
【往路】高松築港(9:07)-瓦町(9:13)-琴平(10:26)

Return~
Kotoden (6:19) - Kawaramachi (7:30) - Takamatsu Chikko (7:37)
【復路】琴平(18:19)-瓦町(19:30)-高松築港(19:37)

Tis a crazy-rare opportunity to photograph yourself in-costume on a Japanese train or just have a party on one ^^ and since folks will be coming down for Kyara Fes anyway, any challengers?

There will be a changing room at Kawaramachi Station and another near Kotohira Station (though I suspect since the cosplay area includes the area around Kotohira Station that arriving in costume is actually cool this time and you don't need to change out and back in on arrival... but I'll double check if there is interest).

If you're interested, let me know so I can sign folks up. The deadline is 5/20.

CelestialShadow
05-04-2011, 11:48 AM
If you do it I will do it with you but I dont have a costume that is really train appropriate lol.

kiratsukai
05-04-2011, 11:08 PM
I'm not sure what I'd wear either :P But the regular train fare is 610 yen... An extra 140 yen isn't all that much for a cool cosplay experience.

It's tempting :)

( Even moreso if we can avoid the changing room at the event itself... though I'd need to brave it later it anyway since I plan to switch costumes at some point :/ )

I guess ultimately it's a tradeoff that boils down to -- can you get to the station and changed in time to catch that train or would you prefer more freedom of movement in the morning?

shortsheik
05-06-2011, 06:52 AM
YES.

And I will wear Okita.

>D>D>D>D>D>D>D>D>D>D>D

CelestialShadow
05-13-2011, 04:07 AM
I say lets go for it! I think Alice would be a good costume to wear on a train setting, if not that Miranda is good too.

kiratsukai
05-13-2011, 04:15 AM
Alright ~ is Eisuke coming with?

4 spots or 5?