PDA

View Full Version : Matrix: Keymaker

allyunion
11-07-2003, 01:46 AM
Can anyone get any reference pictures of the Keymaker's costume for the Matrix?

R1KKu_77
11-07-2003, 02:16 AM
Can anyone get any reference pictures of the Keymaker's costume for the Matrix?

found one, maybe it'll help a bit. Here's the link.

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0234215/MX2CT-1238.jpg

(Insert hyperlink isnt working for me now)

K_Valentine
11-07-2003, 02:24 AM
Just borrow the DVD and take a GOOD look. My DVD-Rom also take pics from the movie. Haven't gotten around to photographing Keaymaker yet (was assigned to be Ghost and Seraph first). I'll post what I can aftter I borrow it again.

I'll be filching a lot of blank keys when I do cosplay this. Damned jangling can be heard a mile away.

allyunion
11-08-2003, 01:40 AM
Well... keys or blank keys can be purchased from online or Wal-mart for cheap... I think Wal-mart sells them for .25 each key... but I assume you can find it cheaper. I was asking for screenshots or what not since it be easier for me than running out to get the DVD and renting it or whatever.

HowlinMadMurphy
11-08-2003, 05:51 AM
I wore my keymaker to Revolutions, it was totally fun and jangly.
Here's what I'd suggest: There are no good pictures of Keymaker on the internet. Buy or rent the DVD, and watch the extras (parts that would mention the freeway scene). This is the best course of action because: In the Matrix, if you haven't noticed, everything is greenish. In the extras, they don't do that. You get a better look at the colors of everything (I didn't know his pants were brown!)

Claireon
11-08-2003, 03:50 PM
On the other hand, it would be more recognizable if he looks as the Keymaker did in the movie, not as he did on the set before lighting and color-timing were added.

The official website has a costume design picture of him somewhere, but I think it was different from the way the final design turned out.

Susumari
11-15-2003, 02:57 AM
oh how u guys can make a great cosplay with u as the key maker...good stuff

daguru
11-22-2003, 11:02 PM
it'd be even cooler if you were a really old asian guy.

(if that offended you, im sorry.......here, have a cookie!)

allyunion
11-23-2003, 02:15 AM
Well, I'm a young asian guy, who's height is about the same... Eh, so I'm a young keymaker in hiding.

Claireon
11-23-2003, 04:10 PM
Say, which con or whatnot are you planning to wear this to? =)

allyunion
11-30-2003, 05:52 AM
Depends on my cash reserves... which is low at the moment... and depending how much this will cost me... maybe next Anime Expo... dunno yet.