PDA

View Full Version : Suicune gijinka idea - what do you think?

Chaletica
05-08-2011, 03:58 PM
So, I got inspired by all the Pokémon gijinkas I've seen, and decided to do my own... my choice was one of my favorite Pokémon, the beautiful and awesome Suicune. (lol, I sound like Eusine here. xD)

I made my own original design, too. So, here's a very rough sketch of my idea:
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/sneaselmeepit/suicunecoloridea.png
(Real Suicune for comparision: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110425180414/pokemon/images/thumb/c/c3/Suicune.png/200px-Suicune.png)
-Purple, curly/wavy wig
-Headpiece made of styrofoam, fastened to some kind of headband in a color close to the wig
-Blue cotton top and pants, with white details sewn on
-Sleeveless gloves with sewn-on diamond pattern
-Boots by putting bootcovers over a pair of old shoes, with diamond-pattern sewn on.
-The ribbon-thingies are just white ribbons attached to the pants.

So, what do you all think of this?`Personally I think it's a nice design, and pretty recognizable as Suicune(as long as you know about it, of course). Any changes I can make? I've also considered moving the ribbons to the middle of the back instead of on the hips... what would look best? Woudl the shoes look best with or without the diamond-patterns?(the way it looks now, it almost seems to be like a continuation of the pants... which might be a good or bad thing, it all depends) How about makeup, and what kind?

Also, any poses that would be good for Suicune? I have... no idea how I can pose.

TheLoneVaporeon
05-08-2011, 07:09 PM
Me Likey!!!!!! :D
The only problem is that the drawing is rough. XD
Go for it! I wanna see the end result!
TheLoneVaporeon

Chaletica
05-09-2011, 02:01 AM
Yeah, I didn't really have the time to draw it all nicely, but you get the general idea of it. x3
Thanks ^^

Android raptor
05-20-2011, 09:12 AM
As a Eusine cosplayer, I approve greatly. I just wish there were more Suicunes around the cons I go to ;A;

Chaletica
05-21-2011, 01:47 PM
Heh, thanks :3 Yeah, it would be cool having an Eusine around, sadly I don't think any are coming to the con.