PDA

View Full Version : Schrodinger Cosplay...?

Harleydane
05-09-2011, 08:20 AM
My friend has thrown a curve ball at me and told me in July we are going to an anime convention, and we all are going as cat-people.
Excellent chance for me to cosplay as Schrodinger, but I have no idea where to start... I am not that talented when it comes to making costumes as I've only just gotten into cosplaying this year.

If anyone has any tips for the costume, I would be so appreciative!

kracken29
05-09-2011, 09:20 PM
A button-down shirt (depending on which version you do; manga or OVA) you could choose either olive green or tan; and plain black or olive green shorts (like Dickies has good pairs of shorts to choose from) and knee high black socks with a white stripe added around the tops. The little black shoulder straps (epaulets) can be added to the shirt; they're just black with a white border and 4 little diamonds arranged into a big diamond shape.. And then you can get a cheap pair of white costume gloves to use for his. The Sam Browne belt can just be a regular belt altered to go over your shoulder to attach to another regular belt, in both front and back. The tie can actually be a clip-on tie, with white or red (again, depending on which version you do: white=manga, red=OVA) stripes added to the knot.