PDA

View Full Version : Fabricland Special members only one day sale!

lainey
11-08-2003, 02:27 PM
If you have a fabricland membership, this is the day to buy fabrics that NEVER go on sale.. (i.e. for me, bridal fabrics!!!).

Any fabric not on sale is 50% off, on November 22nd only!!

Thought it would be good to share the news with you all :D

Kia
11-08-2003, 03:39 PM
Thanks for the info! It made my mom really happy to hear it. ^_^
Maybe now I can afford my black velvet! ^_^

mikcy
11-08-2003, 09:04 PM
Being a member rocks. XD

lainey
11-08-2003, 09:53 PM
yeah i was speaking to the staff because i needed a sale to buy my bridal fabrics...
and she told me weee :D

hope it helps all!

Kisa
11-09-2003, 12:08 AM
Actually, the *best* time to buy fabrics that never go on sale is when they're trying to unload old stock and the entire store is on clearance, and clearance is on half off. WHich usually amounts to a 80% discount.
They have them once a year or so and that's when you can get almost-the-bolt of bridal fabrics for like, 10$. If you beat the old ladies...

And it's times like that, I am glad to bave BINS to store fabric in.

Yeah. Those days are nice.

angelcosmos
11-10-2003, 02:12 PM
Thanks for sharing the info! I need to renew my membership ^_^; guess that certificate my mom won is coming into good use.

Do you think they will still have the Halloween fabrics available? I saw this really nice spider-web lace so hopefully I can get that.

Good luck with your Yuna wedding dress!!! *hugs*

archangeli
11-10-2003, 11:06 PM
0.o

my birthday.

i had a membership at Fabricland last year, but it was great but it's not worth it this year since I won't be able to go to any cons . . .

thanks for the heads up Lainey!

Chosuke
11-26-2003, 07:19 AM
I definitely took advantage of that sale.
And I admit to having some sort of.Suede-Fetish <.<;;

-hides 70$ worth of suedes-

Mage
11-26-2003, 03:15 PM
I went to the BIG Fabricland here....the one that I didn't know existed...I nearly fainted...It's not actually that much bigger than most other fabriclands, but...I certainly got the impression there was more fabric stuffed in there. :O

Yeah, I took advantage too. Except the stuff I wanted to buy b/c I needed a large volume (like broadcloth) ended up being snatched up in between my rounds of getting stuff to the cutting table. Grr! I was lucky in that there was just enough black broadcloth left for me. Someone before me bought all the bolts they had in stock and the piece I got was one someone ended up not wanting. As for the nice, perfect red broadcloth...It vanished entirely. Le Sigh.

I have myself some cuddle satin and now, as per usual, I'm afraid to cut it.

I managed to fight off the temptation to buy suede of any sort. Thank goodness..my bill was big enough as it stands. ^_^;;;;;

mikcy
11-26-2003, 05:28 PM
Of course, I forgot XP

Kia
11-26-2003, 06:03 PM
I was stuck working, so I sent my mom instead (actually she was going for herself, I just gave her the sample of the fabric I wanted). But sadly b/c they didn't have the exact amount I asked her for she decided not to get any.... :( any amount would have been good, but on well...