PDA

View Full Version : Full Medic cosplay comision?

WeMustMaintain
05-13-2011, 10:41 PM
Hia ^^'

I am looking for a high quality (molded plastic/fiberglass instead of foam, ect...) medic cosplay with props. Price/time isn't to much of an issue (just needs to be ready before next years lan). Hoping for a grimy rusty feel/look. Anyone know of someone who could do such a thing? (or at least close)

~Comatose

zanderwitaz
06-17-2011, 03:17 AM
Pm sent!

LiveProp
07-28-2011, 04:47 PM
Yessir, I am available for commission. Currently I am experimenting with resin castings for my popular medic props. More info can be found here http://www.skyebd.deviantart.com/
I don't make the coats, so you will have to find someone else to make that for ya, but I can tell you I used a general pea-coat pattern. It is made of white twill with no lining (because it's hot.) The twill is great because it gives the coat a heavy stiff look, unlike cotton which hangs too floppy.

Happy cosplay,
Tango "LiveProp"
Hia ^^'

I am looking for a high quality (molded plastic/fiberglass instead of foam, ect...) medic cosplay with props. Price/time isn't to much of an issue (just needs to be ready before next years lan). Hoping for a grimy rusty feel/look. Anyone know of someone who could do such a thing? (or at least close)

~Comatose