PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy: Unlimited at Nekocon

Shadra D
10-23-2002, 07:09 PM
It was a spur of the moment decision, really, Celine offered to make this poor overstressed college student a costume and the first thing that popped into her mind was to have her make a costume of everyone's favorite flashback girl, Aura. I would have said a .hack//SIGN costume, but I'm making that one myself for another con, and Aura's costume is simple.. and warm *_*;

I believe we do have a Kaze, Mr. Oshi, who will be attending, and I hope to meet up with him!

Sadly, any group photos would have to wait until I could get away from the Ironcat table in the Dealer's room.. which means, basically, after 6:00 or so. But evening cosplay rules, so.. yeah!

And I hope to make it to the unnofficial annual every damned anime con's HUGE FF cosplayer group photo thing c_c

And stuff o-o

Celine
10-23-2002, 07:30 PM
Hmm... maybe everyone who's doing FF in general can find a time to meet up in the evening as well! The more FF, the better... or just the sillier. Otakon's FF group was very silly and HUGE. I'm planning to wear my FF9 costume on Friday, what about you?

Errr.... that is, unless I do Tactics again, which I might wear on Sunday or something. I dunno. I suck! Ack!

Shadra D
10-23-2002, 07:39 PM
All FF, all the time! >D You should put on Ghetto Zidane, too... >D

I'll wear Aura whenever I'm not wearing Miyu, which would be every night after the Dealer's Room Closes.

Come on, all you FF people, PLEEAAASSSEEE wear your costumes and we'll have the most unbelievably silly photoshoot!

You know you want to ~o~

Oshi
10-23-2002, 07:55 PM
Bwah! *happiness* ^_^
Too bad we're the only FF:U cosplayers on the whole board. And I'm gonna be Seifer most the time there O.o;

Shadra D
10-23-2002, 09:40 PM
Maybe on the board, but I know some friends who will be doing FF:U cosplay at A-Kon o_o v Kaze, Ru.. and I'm trying to stuff my friend Amy into a Moogle costume >D

Celine
10-24-2002, 12:11 AM
Somehow I get this feeling that a. there aren't that many people going to Nekocon and b. they aren't going to be doing FFU... ^^ Sadness... but still! We'll probably be able to collect various FF cosplayers at the con. If there aren't 20 Yunas and Lulus, I'll be disappointed.