PDA

View Full Version : Room Sharing Thread

Freight
05-17-2011, 12:52 AM
Hi, All.

This thread went up on the AM2 Forums, and the suggestion was made to make it here, so I took some initiative.

Template
Please try to follow the template, so we can be organized!

Name: OPTIONAL
Hotel: Which hotel you are staying at.
Days Booked: All 3, June 30 - July 6, etc.
Smoking: Y/N
Drinking: Y/N
Spaces Left: How many open spaces left?
Price per person: ($)

Roommate Preferences and Description of Room

What type of room and maximum capacity
What age/gender you want your roommates to be?
Short Description about yourself
What type of roommates to you prefer? (Ex. doesn't drink and cleans up)
Anything else that you think may be pertinent
Contact information: E-mail, AIM, Skype, Yahoo, Meebo, etc.

Please edit your post once the room is full or if you have the amount of people that you want, so other attendees can see who to contact and which is full. Please post ONLY ONCE in this topic. (Edit button, top right of your post)

Easy way to do this is to hit quote and change the information to match yourself ^_^

Freight
05-17-2011, 12:52 AM
Out

kabuki_KILLER
06-08-2011, 02:27 AM
We are full.

Andvari
06-12-2011, 08:21 PM
Name: John
Hotel: Sheraton Park
Days Booked: Jun 30 - Jul 4
Smoking: N
Drinking: Y
Spaces Left: 3
Price per person: 175

What type of room and maximum capacity 2 Queen-sized beds
What age/gender you want your roommates to be? 18 and up is ok
Short Description about yourself My name is John and I have been attending AX since 2001. However this year I've decided to go to AM2 mainly because of the guest lineup.
What type of roommates to you prefer? As long as your cool you'll be fine. Just don't make a mess.
Contact information: Email - kefka[at]socal.rr.com

GenGerard
06-29-2011, 03:21 PM
Hello all, right now I am looking for a room to stay in. The room that I was in previously got canceled for some reason, i really don't know what. But anyways if anyone has some room for me I would greatly appreciate it if you would allow me to stay with you.

As for who I am. My name is Jeff and I'm a 23 year old college student. I am a nice guy, if a little quiet most of the time. I keep my stuff neat and organized, just give me a corner of the room and I'll be fine really. I don't smoke or drink but I don't care if anyone else around me does. I will be showing up at the con Thursday afternoon and leaving Monday morning. So if someone out there has room for me please either send me an email at Piratevyse@aol.com or call and/or text me at 310-703-7518

Edit: I've left for Anaheim if you have room for me please call and/or text me I don't have access to the internet anymore.

Thymidine
06-29-2011, 06:14 PM
You should probably post that in the AM2 forums thread also!

http://forums.am2con.org/index.php?topic=65.0