PDA

View Full Version : Otakon Inuyasha cosplayers ^-^

Pipneko
10-23-2002, 09:22 PM
just generally seeing if there's any Inuyasha groups going this year coming up to Otakon? ^_^ I'm goign to be Sesshoumaru.. (of course. wai. I'm too cheap to start another costume now... lol. ^_^') and I have a friend dressing as Inuyasha... but is there going to be anyone ealse? we should try to get the whole cast together for fun. ^_^ er.. ya. I'm done. boom! ((explodes and dissapears in a cloud of pink smoke. moo!))

kitty_neko
10-23-2002, 09:33 PM
im considering a sesshoumaru costume.....but nothings at all definite yet @.@

Pipneko
10-23-2002, 09:39 PM
lol! if theres a bunch of us, we should have a "Fluffy line-up" lol. ^_^

Melchior
10-23-2002, 11:03 PM
If you need any fill-ins let me know. I can get a hold of people from around here that have the costumes ^^

Of course, we still have to do costume swap day, right?

Madmann
10-23-2002, 11:11 PM
Yea pip let anyone of us know if you need help.

KnuxieChan
10-24-2002, 03:02 PM
Yeah ^^ Heheh, I might bring my Hsien-Ko costume too

Pipneko
10-25-2002, 12:22 PM
lol! ^__^ yeah, Mel... no way I'd miss an oportunity to carry around your tetsusaiga. ^___^ wai wai~! lol! who ever you want to dress as. ^__^ hee hee er.. I'm bored. ^^' I need money to buy the pleather for my armor! waaah! ((hey.. mum owes me $150... eeee. ^_^))

KnuxieChan
10-25-2002, 03:57 PM
Yush.. steal money from your mother >D

Nyoko
10-26-2002, 12:32 PM
tina, I am bringing a Kagome and a shippo with me ^^

Hikaruchan
10-26-2002, 07:37 PM
There is an outside chance I may go, if I do I will be bringing Kagome.

Nyoko
10-27-2002, 08:23 PM
hey, ok I am bringing:
Kagome
Shippo
Sango
Hiten
and mabye a Myoga!! lol ^^ and Naraku

SailorAndromeda
10-29-2002, 12:01 PM
Ok, well, I was going to say, I could be Kagome, cause I love her, but will you really want a third? Although, I'd love to hang out with you in Inu-yasha getup Melchior ^^ and Libby could be a Shippo! Let me know if you'd like me to 'join', I love Inu-yasha!
~Liz

Pipneko
10-29-2002, 04:47 PM
lol! ^__^ well, I'll be a Sesshoumaru, if anyone needs one. ^_^ wai wai! hmm.... Nyoko we definatly need to hang out this year! ^__^ wai wai! one big happy IY family. ^_^

Nyoko
10-29-2002, 05:40 PM
YAY!!! Ok we need to pick a place to meet on friday so we dont wonder around like last year when we tryed to get back together on sunday lol, and then we can finaly play hide and go find Inu-Yasha lol ^^

Pipneko
11-01-2002, 02:05 PM
lol! so true! ^__^ hmm... how about... er... um... well, the entrance? we'll be getting in line early like we did last year, so we're arriving on thursday... I don't know where we're staying yet, but we'll be in costume in line, so I'll be easy to spot. ^__^ ((dances about)) I'm excited! I'm thinking of makinga dragon arm since I don't want to hide my left arm the whole time. lol.^_^ that and I'm getting tips on my nails so I'll have claws. ^___^ hee hee!

Nyoko
11-05-2002, 07:20 PM
Are you gonna bring your "goth" costume?? if you are let me know k! ^^

Pipneko
11-07-2002, 04:00 PM
probably not eccept maybe for the raves. ^_^' I AM making Sess's dragony-arm thing though .^_______________^ oh ho ho. oh what fun have I got planned. ^_________^

Nyoko
11-10-2002, 04:46 PM
Oh ok ^^ cool! ^^, before Otakon I have to make my Inu Yasha costume better.

Pipneko
11-13-2002, 04:15 PM
Like you could. ^__^ hee hee... can't wait! ^__^

Nyoko
11-13-2002, 09:23 PM
And I cant wait to see your full Sess costume ^^ YAY! I get to see you agen!!
Well anyway I am going to make my new tessaga out of wood, and put lineing in the pants so they are stiffer as well as make the sleeves longer, get better beads, and get some red contacts (I was going to do full demon Inu Yasha on friday or sunday, because the contacts will be a pain... ~.~)

Kendo_Bunny
11-15-2002, 09:45 PM
And as I've already announced to a few people, I'll be going as Rin. I would do Sesshou-maru, but I'm saving up for all the leather I'll need for my Dilandau costume. That is, I'll be going as Rin if Nyoko has some free time to make my costume. There's fudge in it for you ^_^

Melchior
11-16-2002, 12:11 AM
*pines to make a Sesshou-Maru costume* Someday I will...

I also have in the works plans for another Inuyasha costume, however this is super secret and I'm not telling :p

Nyoko
11-16-2002, 11:17 AM
and of coures I want to see your costume to Melchior ^^ Just like I said on my many bothersom IMs I send you.

Kendo- Ok I may have to make evryones elses costumes, but Rins easy so its not a problum.
But of coruse I have to finish your Tomoe still ^^.... But I want a BIG peace of fudge.

KnuxieChan
11-16-2002, 12:04 PM
My and my dad are making a new Shippo tail ^^ *pokes James*Tellll mee over AIMMM, pleaaaseee? *kitsune watery eyes*

Kendo_Bunny
11-16-2002, 08:49 PM
Darling, I'll make you a whole pan of fudge, just because you deserve it. And because I'm a shameless moocher with barely enough sewing talent to mend holes in my old underwear.

SailorAndromeda
11-17-2002, 09:54 PM
Jaaaaaames..... You didn't tell me you were planning another Inu Yasha! Am I going to have to bring a leash to Otakon?? I'll do it! Not to mention say that one word that seems to get you to behave .... ^^
*sniffle* will you tell me over IM??

Melchior
11-18-2002, 12:27 AM
Ahh.. It's a secret ;)

I'll think about it. I dont want to give it away because it's the far far flung future (as in not this year).

KnuxieChan
11-18-2002, 01:46 PM
Melchior: Dang you XP

SailorAndromeda: Eeh! I can't wait to meet you! I love your Link and Zelda costumes, they were so cute!

SailorAndromeda
11-18-2002, 01:55 PM
Shippo: Aw thankies! You make a very cute Shippo btw ^^

And oh yeah, I already know what James is talking about, but forgot...I am blonde after all eh he

Pipneko
11-19-2002, 10:30 AM
WAI WAI! ^_______^ I hope there aren't going to be alot of Sesshoumarus this year. ;.; there where a few last year, but they where scattered. ^^ OH! I can't wait to work on my kimono jacket. ^_^ eeeeeee. a shippou! ((poings and points)) it's funny.. I'm going as Sess and Pochi (From animal magnetism.) and I'm normally associated with cats! Woof woof, I say. ^^

Nyoko
11-19-2002, 12:29 PM
lol ^^ well I hope we all can get together this time!exspesally, Melchior and Tina (agen ^^lol) Melchior I want to talk to you in person and get some pics of you!

Pipneko
11-19-2002, 04:07 PM
^__^ well, when it gets closer to Otakon time, we can make plans to meet up! ^__^

Nyoko
11-19-2002, 07:24 PM
I kinda wish it was that time now *so bored* oo

SailorAndromeda
11-19-2002, 08:17 PM
I know *exactly* how you feel Nyoko ^^
The only other con I might go to is TekkoshoCon, in Pittsburgh, but that's not until March. *Is also antsy for Otakon*
~*liz*

Pipneko
11-22-2002, 10:10 AM
sobb!!!!! I hate graduation progect, college application sh*t!!!! ((dies because of her lack of time to work on her costume))

Nyoko
11-22-2002, 11:48 AM
Awww poor Tina. But I am sure you will get it done, I belive in you.

KnuxieChan
11-22-2002, 01:01 PM
Me too ^^ It's hard to wait for any con X.x Must cosplay..

>eeeeeee. a shippou! ((poings and points))

Who, little ol' me? *stupid smile* *is like Melchior. A sucker for attention XD*

Nyoko
11-23-2002, 08:57 PM
aww *pats Shippos head* I love to give attention, and every once in a wile get it ^^

Pipneko
11-28-2002, 02:06 PM
what sucks is when you get bad attention... it turns outmy friend did his entire graduation project presentation with his fly down. hee hee. ^^

I want to get all my college stuff done with so I can start working on my Sess costume again!! ((cries)) I hope I'll be a good sesshy. ^^ yay!

~Tina-Pip-Neko-Newty-person-o'-doooom

Nyoko
11-29-2002, 10:29 AM
lol ^^ ya thats a bad thing... I am sure you'll make a good sess, dont worry and good luck!

Pipneko
12-10-2002, 11:14 AM
ooo! I just designed more of my costume. ^_^ the armor for the most part will really be metal! I have a friend ordering me a package of the largest spikes you can order online (normally used for biker jakets and punk anythings... ^^) and I found a strip of metal that alread has holes in it that is normally used to stop doors getting caught on carpets... ti sounds dumb, but I'm thinking it will turn out fantastic. ^_^ yay! Graduation progect is finnished... all I ned to do now, is worry about getting into college, and then any spare time can be put to what ever I want! yay! ^__^ ((dances)) I don't have internet at home right now... that's why I haven't been online lately, Melchor and Nyoko... @.@ if you PM me here if you want to chat I can back to you easier. ^^' lol. ((jumps up and down)) OH! I'm working on a new oil painting... it's going to be kawaii. ^_^ i'll put it on my site when it's done. ^_^ yay!

sailor-moon
12-10-2002, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Pipneko
ooo! I just designed more of my costume. ^_^ the armor for the most part will really be metal! I have a friend ordering me a package of the largest spikes you can order online (normally used for biker jakets and punk anythings... ^^) and I found a strip of metal that alread has holes in it that is normally used to stop doors getting caught on carpets... ti sounds dumb, but I'm thinking it will turn out fantastic. ^_^ yay! Graduation progect is finnished... all I ned to do now, is worry about getting into college, and then any spare time can be put to what ever I want! yay! ^__^ ((dances)) I don't have internet at home right now... that's why I haven't been online lately, Melchor and Nyoko... @.@ if you PM me here if you want to chat I can back to you easier. ^^' lol. ((jumps up and down)) OH! I'm working on a new oil painting... it's going to be kawaii. ^_^ i'll put it on my site when it's done. ^_^ yay!
ooh wow your gonna look so cool^.^ hey rimember me from otakon, i was the sailor moon, that got into inu yasha drag for the dance^o^lol

Nyoko
12-10-2002, 11:41 AM
^^ ya its gonna be a GREAT costume Tina, one of the best!! ^^

Schu
12-11-2002, 12:33 PM
I still have my Kouga costume... *glances around* I could redo the armor if no one else wants to do him?

Nyoko
12-11-2002, 05:41 PM
kouga!! ^^()... forgive my hyperness... *looks at cup of water* what is in this.... lol oh well.

<I changed my avater, I got tied of looking at my ugly mug ^^ lol well untel I get a better pic of me... but I think the new one is much cuter the my face so I may just keep it...

SailorAndromeda
12-11-2002, 06:53 PM
Kouga! I would love for there to be a Kouga ^^
I plan on being Kagome, so it could be fun, hehe
I say go for it!
~*liz*

Sciguy
01-01-2003, 04:42 PM
I'm planning a Miroku for Katsucon and Otakon. If you need a lecherous monk (and believe me, I can act the part) count me in.

SailorAndromeda
01-01-2003, 07:48 PM
Aaaa! *smacks hand* get away from me!
hehe, j/k....ooo Katsu... I'll be at Katsu, but not as Kagome :(

MonoyashaJLA
02-07-2003, 07:05 PM
Oh sweet!! Inuyasha photo shoot.... sorry over reacted a little. Currently I'm going to Kastucon as Inuyasha with my friend Reiko(Yuna, Rinoa). I plan to save up for Anime Mid Atlantic and hopefully Otakon. I know this is a change in subject.....but whose going to Katsucon??? I love to meet other IY fans....

Oshidori
02-07-2003, 08:00 PM
I still have my Kouga costume... *glances around* I could redo the armor if no one else wants to do him?

That'd be cool since i've wanted to do Ayame but didn't know anyone to cosplay with. If not I'll have a choice between Kagura, Sango and Kagome (although i really don't wanna do Kagome, since there'll be so many anyways)

Hikaruchan
02-19-2003, 01:14 PM
Well, its definite I will be bringing Kagome. I wish I had time to do the Midoriko costume I want to do - but my costume making schedule for this year is already too full.

cyankirby
02-19-2003, 09:36 PM
I have a Shippo coming with me...