PDA

View Full Version : How i met your mother, barney cosplay

sky-lights
05-24-2011, 08:12 AM
Sooo i ABSOLUTELY love How I met your mother.
unfortunately for me... as much as i love barney and I WOULD LOVE TO COSPLAY HIM....
if i turned up in a suit .. nothing exciting would happen. Because i would just be this random girl in a suit.
And in my quest to be able to pull off a good HIMYM cosplay i found this.

www.facebook.com/suitjamas

Mind=blown.
BEST HIMYM COSPLAY EVER.

Sadly i can not... fit into these, im 3 sizes too small... i will try my best at altering them

BUT for all you folks out there.
Im looking forward to a HIMYM/Barney Stinson explosion of cosplays!! ^.^ :)

GraelynRose
05-24-2011, 11:40 PM
I kind of want a pair, but I don't know how I feel about spending around $70 on a pair of pajamas...despite them looking extra snazzy.

StrawberrySiren
05-25-2011, 01:48 AM
That is LEGEND----------(waiting for other people to post before I finish this word)

sky-lights
05-26-2011, 06:03 PM
Yeah $70 is a little pricey, but when I looked at the big picture, they were silk and I could always use them again in costume parties ...or well at home, lol, =D So I got them anyway
When i heard that some of my friends spent like months and well into hundreds of dollars into putting a costume together, $70 bucks seems to be a valid decision.
Besides makes a perfect last minute halloween costume LOL now you don't have to randomly turn up as bacon, lol

StrawberrySiren
05-27-2011, 04:52 PM
---DARY.

If you end up using these for sleeping, you should definitely try sleeping motionless like Barney. And then after that you can wear a nightgown. Like Marshall. Lol.

sky-lights
05-28-2011, 07:45 PM
---DARY.

If you end up using these for sleeping, you should definitely try sleeping motionless like Barney. And then after that you can wear a nightgown. Like Marshall. Lol.

A hahaha lol...yeah

Petpie
06-14-2011, 09:58 PM
I don't know if you could just wear a suit and call yourself Barney (unless your NPH) but you could reenact a the intro on YouTube or take a picture like http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f398/gittarhero237/how-i-met-your-mother.jpg