PDA

View Full Version : StarKidPotter

kraek
05-25-2011, 08:57 AM
thread deleted

BraveKnight
05-25-2011, 12:17 PM
I've just watched a few clips on you tube so thats why I recognized the character. Taz is um... AWESOME. That is all I took away from the show >< I almost didn't make is past the overqueen impregnation comment about Roach, I'm glad I did though

Aleiki
05-25-2011, 03:02 PM
I love StarKidPotter : > If I didn't have so many other cosplay plans I'd probably do Taz, haha. I'd certainly have loved to see a Taz cosplayer : >

StrawberrySiren
05-27-2011, 09:00 PM
*is Starkid

Love it. Know the harmonies. Learned how to play "Harry" from AVPM. #whatevs

Charlotte00
06-01-2011, 01:08 AM
I love Starkid too!
But I have no cosplay plans of them- I wish I could make a 'bug' or 'bugette' (?) puppet!

Fabulousity
06-01-2011, 01:38 AM
I would love to crossplay StarKidPotter's Voldemort or Lucius. Maybe Draco too! It would be fun to make big entrances everywhere and slide around!

MercuryLampe
10-01-2011, 08:34 PM
I have cosplayed Draco, and I'm working on a Taz cosplay! <33 Starkid is my life!

*bumps old thread in hopes of more Starkids*

Nicoletta
11-22-2011, 04:51 PM
I'm a huge Starkid fan and have had the pleasure of meeting almost all of them (so far Meredith has evaded my grasp bwahaha). I've never done a Starkid cosplay but I've seen a few of them done really well. Ron seems to be the most common.

FuntomKitten
11-22-2011, 06:04 PM
My friend and I SWEAR we are going to be Ron and Draco (Me as Draco, I haz wig and ego >D) and run around and get some random kid cosplaying HP to eat Red Vines with us on Halloween. XDDDD
The only thing that would make me happier is if we knew any manly men to be Umbridge. :T Sadly, we don't.

patriciarakel
11-25-2011, 09:03 PM
I LOVE StarKid! They're fantastic. They're shows are amazing, the songs are great, and the characters are just so much fun! I'm planning on eventually doing a Voldy cosplay and a Lucius Malfoy cosplay. My little sister also told me that if I do Taz, she'll do Up! (She's much taller than I am...) I also usually feel like AMPM!Ginny when I wear my Hogwarts uniform without the sweater and socks, with just my black ballet flats. I always want to walk around conventions singing, "HAAAAARRYYYYYYY!"

inconspicuous
12-26-2011, 08:26 AM
Starkid right here but I don't plan on cosplaying anything in the near future. I actually remember when A Very Potter Musical only had about 100,000 views. I never expected it to become as popular as it is today.

usagianddarien
01-05-2012, 11:11 AM
I love starkid, my favorite is the Potter Musical too. i can't believe how famous Darren Criss is now! I cosplayed Draco form AVPM once, but I have never seen anyone else so any other Starkid cosplays i think it would be awesome to see some and chat with others who like Starkid. :)

Tealeafy
01-05-2012, 10:15 PM
StarKid is the greatest! I actually went to the S.P.A.C.E. Tour a few months ago. It was amazing!

I'm hoping to do a Taz costume soon, and my friend and I tossed around the idea of being Sally and Miss C. from Me and My Dick for Halloween. I really want to replicate the pink dress from the show. Then all I need is a leash and I'm pretty much set. We'll see. ^^

FullMetalWolf15
01-06-2012, 07:31 PM
StarKid is basically my life. XD I was a sad little child before I discovered StarKid. ;w; Anyway, I really want to cosplay Draco. XD Lauren Lopez is my by far my favorite StarKid and I love how she potrays him. X)

AgentORC
01-08-2012, 10:07 AM
I love Starkid! :love: I plan to cosplay as Harry at my next convention and I really want to cosplay as Taz sometime. ^_^