PDA

View Full Version : >>World of Warcraft Cosplay<<

shadowwes
05-25-2011, 06:38 PM
Hey... Should i be a Blood elf, Or night elf, And how should i do this.. First time cosplaying as one. I have Dark brown hair but I'm willing to dye it any color. BLue eyes.. Pale skin. Help? :D i have a grey Cape with an alliance symbol on it so far. and Elf ears.

Dalibar
05-25-2011, 07:25 PM
Well, if it is your first time cosplaying, I would go as a BE because you wouldn't have to worry so much about the skin paint and dying your hair or buying a wig.

Dal_Segno
05-25-2011, 08:21 PM
Well if you have a cape with the Alliance insignia, wearing it as a Blood Elf would be really bad. =P

If you splashed blood on it you could probably play it off as if you took it from the 85 you just rofl stomped at TB, but it's up to you.

LalaFTL
05-26-2011, 01:35 AM
You could also be a high elf, the "untainted" Alliance version of blood elves. I believe there are a few of them scattered throughout alliance cities.

shadowwes
05-26-2011, 01:05 PM
Hmm.... I may be a High Elf. Thank you. :3 i have not found any Male WoW cosplayers so it is a bit hard.

shadowwes
05-26-2011, 03:46 PM
And also a add to this post: I will be anything non-horde.

essex1984
05-26-2011, 07:56 PM
I have to admit, I am slightly confused by your thread? Are you looking for costume suggestions or help on a costume?

Non-horde but elf ears leaves you at Night elf, high Elf, or some dragons human forms.

As far as your inability to locate a Male wow cosplayer.... I fear you may have not looked very hard.

dbchan
05-27-2011, 01:46 AM
I don't recommend dying your own hair at all. It's simpler to get a wig in the color you need, and then style it how you like without any damage to your hair.

Nozze
05-27-2011, 03:41 AM
Wigs tend to look the best as well. They give a better appearance and look a lot cleaner, fuller, and thicker; generally more accurate to the design of the character. This is what I've noticed from comparing cosplay photos at least.

shadowwes
05-27-2011, 03:40 PM
Hmm....Well most of this is done, The searching for help. All i need now is to know, DOes anyone have any male night elf cosplay pictures?