PDA

View Full Version : Help! Armor/Clothing (Male)

shadowwes
05-26-2011, 05:40 PM
Thanks for reading... I Need to find a site with cheap Armor/Clothing a Night Elf from World of Warcraft would wear. (Male) I have been searching all day and everything is ABOVE $100.. Though all i need to complete my set is clothing and armor. Thanks!

ten_again
05-26-2011, 06:04 PM
Not sure what would be appropriate armor for a Night Elf, but the cheapest way to make chainmail armor is to buy some metal wire. Then twist it round a stick and use a cutter to cut it open.

That gives you the rings.

You weave them together untill your armor is complete.

Takes a few months of work, which can be done in the evening when watching tv or something, but it is sure worth the effort.:thumbsup:

BisectedBrioche
05-26-2011, 07:21 PM
IIRC you can make really cheap (and lightweight) chainmail by stiching wool loops (or even just using knitted wool large knits) onto fabric and spray painting it silver (lots of low budget films like Monty Python and the Holy Grail used it), which might be a good idea if you're short on time.

It I recall correctly, most WoW's armour's plate though. I'd look at the armour tutorials on the tutorial board.

dbchan
05-27-2011, 01:49 AM
Night elves can wear cloth, leather, mail, or plate depending on your class.

Are you looking at a particular armor set?

shadowwes
05-27-2011, 03:30 PM
Well, Probably cloth or leather. Possibly mail.

Nozze
05-28-2011, 01:34 AM
Wowhead.com is your friend. You really should do your own research to find what YOU like... the chances of someone here finding the exact thing you're looking for aren't too good.