PDA

View Full Version : Hilton room available

sephygoth
05-27-2011, 08:42 AM
I have an extra Hilton Hotel, 2 bed room that needs to be passed on to someone else.
Whoever takes it on gets all the name transfer/reservation all for themselves
and will agree to transfer the first night(or 2, gotta check) downpayment (which the Hilton puts toward the payment of the stay)

cut n pasted:
Confirmation# xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Room Description: 2 DOUBLE BEDS
Room Type: Non-Smoking Room Confirmed
Rate Type: " DRAGON CON 2011 "
Rate per Night: 188.00 USD
Low Floor

Once it's yours, change the reservation as you wish! If this sounds good let me know ASAP, it's a tough con to get a room for after this point, much less a 2 bed. ^^

JoyMason
05-31-2011, 10:40 AM
I'd be interested in this, if it's still available.

sephygoth
06-01-2011, 08:28 AM
I'd be interested in this, if it's still available.

I'm not sure if it still is, someone has contacted me with some desire, but no one has taken it officially. :skidude:

Bri-sama
06-01-2011, 10:25 PM
Still got that room available? Cause I would love to grab it from you. :3

JoyMason
06-01-2011, 10:56 PM
Well, I am certainly interested. Which days is it for?

sephygoth
06-02-2011, 07:09 AM
Ah, it's from Wednesday to the Tuesday after there, so once taken, it can be cut down to fit your desires ^.^
interested shoot a pm, it's definatly open to interested/serious folk.
Ok, the actual reservation fee(goes to the hotel stay all in all) is $216.20 .. . so it's only one night's worth(that took some digging into XD )

noirstar45
06-02-2011, 07:50 AM
If you still have the room available please email me: dressapp@gmail.com For whatever reason it won't let me PM you. :)

Annissė
06-04-2011, 05:53 AM
Can you get a refund back for your 2 night payment already THEN hand the room over to me?

That is the only thing. I can't afford to pay you now whatever the payment you made was.

If you can release the room to me, I pay you nothing, then I worry about paying the hotel their fees, then I will take the room.

Thanks!
~A

I have an extra Hilton Hotel, 2 bed room that needs to be passed on to someone else.
Whoever takes it on gets all the name transfer/reservation all for themselves
and will agree to transfer the first night(or 2, gotta check) downpayment (which the Hilton puts toward the payment of the stay)

cut n pasted:
Confirmation# xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Room Description: 2 DOUBLE BEDS
Room Type: Non-Smoking Room Confirmed
Rate Type: " DRAGON CON 2011 "
Rate per Night: 188.00 USD
Low Floor

Once it's yours, change the reservation as you wish! If this sounds good let me know ASAP, it's a tough con to get a room for after this point, much less a 2 bed. ^^

Annissė
06-04-2011, 07:19 PM
Nevmind. No longer needed. I just booked a hotel.

sephygoth
06-05-2011, 05:25 PM
Nevmind. No longer needed. I just booked a hotel.
no prob. 5 others have asked about it.

these are non refundable fees, I can't get money back from these, if I could I'd prob not post here. I made it that long ago.

envirion
06-08-2011, 05:12 PM
I'm also interested! But would like to know the actual dates of the reservation?

sephygoth
06-15-2011, 11:55 PM
I'm all set guys, thanks!