PDA

View Full Version : philia!

Ayaka
05-31-2002, 09:22 PM
I know the forum clock is wonky, it thinks it's already tomorrow . . . but HEY, it IS tomorrow in Japan. XD So . . . happy birthday!!!
*wheels out very large box*
*banging and muffled shouts can be heard from inside*
I present . . . the entire male cast (to save agonizing decision-making) of Arslan Senki, for your personal . . . well, whatever you want to do with them. ;)
Random Passerby - Uh . . . did you cut airholes in that box?
. . . I KNEW I forgot something. CAKE!
*banging gets louder*
JK, boys. Don't worry, there's emergency oxygen tanks in there for that extra fresh "I'm not really sealed in a box" feeling.

Ranma Saotome
06-01-2002, 12:30 PM
ahahahahahahaha!!!! ^_^;

Tenshi
06-01-2002, 03:07 PM
Another birthday! Whooh!!! :: pulls out the piano again ::

Hap-happy birthday to yooooouuuuuu!!!!

I wish I got the entire male cast of Arslan Senki for my birthday :P

Philia Philis
06-03-2002, 11:17 PM
Oh my goodness! I totally missed this thread! *cries tears of joy* Sankyuuuuu! :D And I thought everyone had forgotten! *glomps everyone* Ooooooooooh~~~ Arslan-ness! Ahhhhhhh! Best birthday present ever! ^___^

Ayaka
06-04-2002, 12:11 AM
lol it occurred to me at some point, since this board's so active, you might not see it. But all is well. ^^

Philia Philis
06-04-2002, 08:37 AM
Yeah, how am I missing these things? o_O

OHHHHH! DUH! *smacks herself in the forehead*
I just realized! I was at A-kon from the 31st-2nd! No wonder I didn't see it! XD

Ayaka
06-04-2002, 12:55 PM
Yeah I realized right after I posted, oh wait, nearly everyone's at A-Kon. lol. But where better to be on your b-day than a con?

Rosiel
06-05-2002, 07:30 PM
Happy belated bday!

And if you want an Arslan cast, you know I already agreed to be your Narcasse. :)

Ayaka
06-05-2002, 11:10 PM
And there's no way I'm missing out on any Arslan group cosplay action. ^-^

videl
06-06-2002, 12:41 AM
Happy Birthday!!!!!!! Auguriiiiii...buon compleanno!!!!!^_^

Philia Philis
06-06-2002, 04:00 AM
Thank you, Rosiel and Ele!!! :D *feels even more special*

Whoo! Yes! I'm all for Arslan cosplay! We need to figure out when we're doing that! *runs off to revive Arslan thread*

videl
06-06-2002, 04:53 AM
eheheh...^_^How old are you now?

Philia Philis
06-06-2002, 06:47 AM
I am 17 now! ^^ So old! XD

Rosiel
06-06-2002, 08:55 AM
> I am 17 now! ^^ So old! XD

>_< I wish I was as "ancient" as you... then I would still be in school and not have to drag myself to work every morning.

videl
06-06-2002, 09:30 AM
I'll be 15 in july..............ol

Legato/Machan
06-06-2002, 10:54 AM
I know Im late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
You think youre old with 17 year? My god, I feel the same!! But my birhtday is 10 Jan, som Im older.

Mappy
06-06-2002, 02:43 PM
man, wish you had mentioned that at the con! i woulda gotten you a Raphael or TMR poster!!

Happy Belated Birthday Erin!

Philia Philis
06-07-2002, 06:45 AM
Cybele:
Still being in school is a GOOD thing? x_X; Blehhhh. Well, I guess it is for me since I'm homeschooled, but still! I want to go to college so I can learn something USEFUL. XD

Ele:
Ahh, your birthday is soon! :D I'm sure you will have a very good one!

Legato:
Thank you! ^^ Wheeeeee! We are the same age now! *dances*

Mappy:
Thanks! Don't worry, I won't let you forget next year. XD So you'd better come, got that?! XD Hmmmmm... Looks like my birthday will be on Sunday of A-kon 2003. That's it! Everyone, you all must not leave early on Sunday! I want to do something interesting next year! I don't know what yet, but something! ^^; I have plenty of time to figure something out. *starts plotting*

Ayaka
06-07-2002, 02:47 PM
You learn USEFUL things in COLLEGE? *tries not to laugh insanely* Okay, maybe it's just my college and my class choices. I'm not sure medieval Japanese history is terribly useful, lol. But darn do I know a lot about how rice cultivation shapes culture now!

Philia Philis
06-08-2002, 09:48 PM
Ehehehe... ^^;;; Well, I sure HOPE I learn useful things in college!
Rice fields are pretty! (That is the extent of my knowledge. XD)

Legato/Machan
06-09-2002, 05:09 AM
Are you in the college now, Philia?

quixotic
06-10-2002, 09:34 AM
i think some of the most useful things i've learned in college were learned outside of class. the rest, for the most part, has been a continuation of high school... listen, reguritate on test... idiot professors who care more about doing research than teaching.. gar. maybe i'm just hostile because of two bad semesters in a row. hehe ;)

Philia Philis
06-10-2002, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Legato/Machan
Are you in the college now, Philia?

Nope, not yet! ;_; I will be next year though! ^^

Ahh, you guys are making college sound scary!

quixotic
06-10-2002, 09:54 AM
bah it's not so bad. my friend was home-schooled for most of high school and she said that compared to how much work she had in high school, college was a breeze. i don't know if that'll apply to you, or not, but i wouldn't worry much. where are you gonna go, if you don't mind the question?

Philia Philis
06-10-2002, 11:38 AM
I am home-schooled, but considering how much I slack off... (like right now)... XD

I want to go to either FIDM, or the one my friend Jane is going to... er, what was it again? Oh yes, the Otis College of Art and Design. Jane tells me it's better than FIDM, but I just heard about it, so I know next to nothing about it.
So I guess you could say I haven't quite decided yet. ^^;;; A fashion design school in California- that's about as far as I've decided. XD My parents still want me to just go to the one in Dallas though. But I wanna live in Califooooorniiiiaaaaa. ;_;

quixotic
06-10-2002, 11:59 AM
well then, in that case... i doubt you're gonna have to take calculus or physics or anything like that. at least you won't have that to worry about. i'm not making fun of design school... heh... i'm just saying that it's presumably quite different from university curriculum.

guess i should've figured it'd be a fashion school... this being a cosplay forum and all. i'm dense :lost:

Legato/Machan
06-10-2002, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Philia Philis

Nope, not yet! ;_; I will be next year though! ^^
Ahh, you guys are making college sound scary!

College is not that scary. In my school, they use the same system as the college. So for me it's not a BIG deal.
I'll apply for the Engineering School and take the Mechatronic course, after that I may try the MBA. I wanted to apply for the MIT but it's too expensive and my parents can't afford, even if I work.
I don't know how the school/college system works in the US, but it seems dificult.

see ya

Legato/Machan