PDA

View Full Version : Get Backers group?

nixxer
11-12-2003, 12:58 PM
Hi Hi, Im planning on going to AZ and really want to cosplay as Genji from Get Backers. This will be my first attempt at making my own costume. I would love to do a group thing and was wondering how many other people would like to join me in Get Backer fun and adventure. :bigtu:

Kas
11-16-2003, 02:08 PM
Of course I would join in this little Get Backers cosplay group. I could do Mido Ban. ^^wow and his is probably the easiest costume I will ever do.

nixxer
11-17-2003, 01:05 PM
Yay! :jjacks: We already have three. Me and Genji, Kas as Midou Ban and Mako-san as Dr. Jackal. Its great having friends :D Im so looking forward to AZ.

Oingo
11-28-2003, 08:24 AM
Oh Oh! *raises hand* :wave: I'll be Shido.

Mako-san
11-28-2003, 02:09 PM
ah cool Oingo's shido! yeah i'll represent Akabane!! ohh its gonna be fun chasing Genji-kun!

nixxer
11-29-2003, 02:16 AM
yay oingo will be shido yay! *does victory fan dance then spots akabane and runs off to hide behind ban-chan*

nixxer
02-08-2004, 10:20 PM
AZ is going to be so much fun, I got a friend who's planning on coming down from Chicago and will be joining us in GB fun and adventures, lets hope more join to, then we can have big party ^_^ *uses any excuse to have more fun*

Oingo
02-17-2004, 10:53 AM
Yeah nixxer it will be fun to meet new people. I can't wait.

nixxer
05-10-2004, 06:56 PM
ok bringing this out again, I figure its time we figure out when we're doing the photoshoot, anyone have any preferences? Im thinking sat isnt the best day, cause of all the other stuff going on like practice for the masquerade and other shoots etc, etc, so friday or sunday would work well, whatever works best for everyone ^_^

Mako-san
05-11-2004, 06:38 PM
okay friday might not be a good day. I know a couple of us have Naruto on friday too, unless we can find a time where both don't coincide.

Ranma Saotome
05-21-2004, 11:25 AM
So fare there aren't that many photoshoots... How does Saturday 2PM main lobby sounds?

Mako-san
05-25-2004, 06:22 PM
So fare there aren't that many photoshoots... How does Saturday 2PM main lobby sounds?

hmm yeah how about it everyone, anyone still doing this?

nixxer
05-25-2004, 11:57 PM
Im still up for it, Im just missing on very vital part of my costume. The vest....other then that Im good to go as Ginji. Maybe a miracle will happen and I'll be blessed. Needless to say Im commissioning my costumes till I get my own place from now on, it may cost more but till I have more space it'll have to do.

sekhmet67
12-05-2004, 05:34 PM
I'm attempting to make a Ban in the next month or so, so if you are interested in a possible second Mido, I may be able to oblige :D

slightlysalted
12-06-2004, 07:48 PM
Hopefully it will actually take place! <--cosplayed Mido Ban for the GB group at Otakon *laughs*
But I'll bring Ban along anyway and maybe it'll happen! (or maybe I'll have to do a Get Back Get Backers Character Journey again...)

nixxer
12-13-2004, 12:54 PM
this thread is only a year old guys, but it is so nice to know ppl still love GB...Im very sorry for planning meetups and then them not happening...I will do better this year, I promise! Im just such a bad procrastinator....but over winter break I am determined to get costumes started...and maybe some done, so hopefully we'll be able to have a nice GB meet this year. *rushes off to get x-mas shopping done so she can spend rest of money on costumes*

evenstar1
01-02-2005, 01:43 PM
I'm attempting to make a Ban in the next month or so, so if you are interested in a possible second Mido, I may be able to oblige :D

if you get your ban done i'll do genji ^_____________________-^ i have been meaning to do that cosplay for awhile and i'm sure adakie would love to do kazuki.

End Lifeking
03-12-2005, 04:52 AM
If this photoshoot is still going to happen I'd like to be apart of it. Im thinking of doing Natsuhiko Miroku or Ryuudou Hishiki.

evenstar1
03-12-2005, 09:27 AM
hey another Genji here.

Kage Red Tiger
03-17-2005, 02:15 AM
Yo, I'm all 4 this shoot; I'll be goin as Ginji, so Nixxer wont be the only blond smilie face there. :jjacks: :jjacks:

adakie
04-05-2005, 01:20 PM
Hmm, I'd forgotten abou this. Well, it shouldn't take too long to get my Kazuki all together. ^^ I'm probably going to do the shirt with the blue stripe . . . but fitted a bit like the artbook one. Ooh, and I have the hair for it so the ponytail will be real (please do not pull it!).

evenstar1
04-27-2005, 10:02 PM
so when are we doing this photoshoot? sat. at two is when the hallcosplay is so that might not work for alot of people.

adakie
04-27-2005, 11:49 PM
*sigh* When are we ever going to have the time for this?! Let's just do it Sunday or something, photoshoots are already lined up for Saturday. Meh. Anyway, I got the bells and white cloth so all I really need to do is bleach and paint my shirt. Not very hard. If this will really work out I'll get that done. In the meantime, I'm gona finish Kijin.

Kage Red Tiger
05-17-2005, 09:21 AM
Hi Hi, Im planning on going to AZ and really want to cosplay as Genji from Get Backers. This will be my first attempt at making my own costume. I would love to do a group thing and was wondering how many other people would like to join me in Get Backer fun and adventure. :bigtu:

Hey yo, I'll also be doing a Ginji from GetBackers, also I'll have a friend cosplaying as Mido Ban, we're working on a skit as well....^_^ :thumbsup: :thumbsup: