PDA

View Full Version : Kill Bill Cosplay Gathering.

Crazy Bunta
11-13-2003, 12:16 AM
The official thread can be found on the Sakura Con message board here...http://www.sakuracon.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4578

So that it doesn't get too confusing I will update this post with whoever is going as who from both message boards: Sakura Con's and Cosplay.com's.

Yes I know Kill Bill is not anime, but it is anime and Japanese inspired! Same goes fro Matrix. Thus the animatrix and so forth. But here is who we have to appear so far, if you want to come and join the gathering plase list the charavter you want to be and I'll update the list.

"The Bride": Saxy
O-Ren Ishii: Mochimonkey
Elle Driver: Nine
Crazy 88's: MHHornfreak and meems. FYI...we need alot of them.

Possible/ Undecided
"The Bride": Karisu-Sama
Go-Go: Flying_Usagi, Shadow Kisa
Crazy 88's: Anime Matrix

We still need alot of crazy 88s, a Hanzo, and more characters, plus don't wory about there being more than one of a character.

Eurobeat King
11-16-2003, 03:18 PM
Expect to see a lot of Kill Bill cosplay in 2004. :D Just last weekend at Nekocon my friends on the East Coast cosplayed KB characters, including a few Crazy 88's (posed with REAL swords!), 2 Elly Driver's, and 2 really good Go Go's. When i see them at Katsucon in February, they'll probably get more recruits and get a big group going also. Sakuracon will be in April, and by that time Kill Bill Volume 2 will be out, so perhaps during S-con we'll see cosplayers wear costumes from BOTH movies. (By that time we'll see more of Elly Driver, Budd, and Bill..)

Kill Bill, like Matrix, Harry Potter, and LOTR cosplay have made their presence felt at anime conventions, and it's encouraging to see people cosplay what they like at cons, even if it isn't anime as long as they have fun doing so. :)

I loved the anime sequence in Kill Bill V1, and there's costume-ideas from that sequence that could be done. It would be kewl to see people cosplay as Bill as the younger assassin (dressed in white), O-Ren Ishii when she was a little girl, or when she's grown up and is wearing that red-vinyl assassin sniper costume. :bigtu:

Karisu-sama
11-17-2003, 12:46 AM
I may be there, I may also be The Bride. Seeing as I may be at Sakuracon, why not...

Hikaru Tsuki
11-20-2003, 06:27 PM
I may be there, I may also be The Bride. Seeing as I may be at Sakuracon, why not...

Oh! I hope you're able to get to Sakura Con in 2004. =D! I've been debating whether to bring my Dilandau costume, but if you're able to get there, I'll bring mine for sure. =D

Karisu-sama
11-23-2003, 02:54 AM
Oh! I hope you're able to get to Sakura Con in 2004. =D! I've been debating whether to bring my Dilandau costume, but if you're able to get there, I'll bring mine for sure. =D
Oh YES YES!! ^______^ If I do get there, I DO want to see you in that costume! ^________^ (I'll most likely bring mine too, unless there's a problem getting it on the plane for some reason...)

elfinder
11-24-2003, 06:50 PM
I sure hope you do come Karisu-sama! Cause I am making my Allen series costume for Sakura Con hehe!

shadow_kisa
12-02-2003, 10:41 PM

Hey!! Hi!! Remember me?! I was the Movie Hitomi from Escaflowne at AX2002. I was the dark skinned one with the blonde wig. MHHornfreak is my brother.

Wow!! you and your family may go to Sakuracon. It would be nice to see you there. Im from Seattle, so I will definitely be there. If you see the list above, I may go as Go-Go Yubari.

Hope to see you there!!!

Karisu-sama
12-03-2003, 10:20 PM
Whee!! ^____^ Yes, I remember you!! ^_____^
Goodness - we'll have to have a proper Esca gathering there too, as well as Kill Bill! ^^