PDA

View Full Version : Oi Oi! dontch ya just hate....

Angel O' Dark M
10-24-2002, 10:24 AM
Dont you just hate it when you are almost done with your costume and you got everything down but your wig. So you rush out to the store to buy a a bright anime hair colored wig and when you get there there is one left in your color. And just as you go to go get it some one else beats ya to it !! then not only do you have a wig but the store wont get any new ones in intill for ever!!

This has happened to me before and its soo not cool! Has anything like this happened to any of you? It doesn't nessecarily have to be in the wig department but just and costume drama in general??

~Angel O' Dark Muffins

(oh it was a leila (VHD:BL) style i needed. I eventually found one...but it was expensive!!! Just if anyone was curious....):)

Himemiya
10-24-2002, 07:16 PM
I usually buy wigs offline, that way I know I'm getting it.
You might try looking for wigs in advance, then you don't have to worry about it :)

Yggdrasil Pie
10-24-2002, 08:16 PM
Waii!! That happened to me at AX this year...I needed a blue wig...and they had almost all possible colors...EXCEPT BLUE... Kinda drove me insane for a while...^^;;

Angel O' Dark M
10-25-2002, 11:22 AM
hee hee yeah i tried buying mine off line once but they sent the wrong color. and then ran out of stock of the needed one.

haa haa I need to get a yellow one. like sailor moon yellow...hence the explainationin color name. *giggle* anyways....um..