PDA

View Full Version : Dr Horrible's Sing A Long Blog

Axelai
06-12-2011, 12:37 AM
I haven't seen a thread on this, so I thought I'd make it ^^

I just saw that show/movie/awesome last night. And it made me want to cosplay Dr Horrible's red uniform really badly.

Anyone else cosplayed from this or want to? 8D

Stormraven24
06-12-2011, 12:38 PM
I just want his coats :) I first saw it in a shadowcast at a con earlier this year and it blew me away. (what's your favorite song, btw?)

Axelai
06-13-2011, 02:25 AM
I want his red outfit so badly @___@;;

I like the song Brand New Day the most :3 Second is My Eyes.

CaptainMorgan
07-24-2011, 01:58 PM
I just found Dr. Horrible a short while ago on Netflix, can't believe I missed it when it came out. Anyways I've found all the places where I would get the parts to do a Dr. Horrible costume, just have to decide if its one I want to do for Dcon this year.

Pirogoeth05
10-14-2011, 09:38 AM
I love Dr. Horrible! Which is why I'm going to be one of his groupies for D*C next year. I can't wait! I'd love to Dr. Horrible sometime, but it's not a cheap cosplay to assemble. I'm going to go around and fangirl over every Dr. Horrible I see. It's going to be so much fun!

Tigersoul
10-14-2011, 04:43 PM
Personally I like his white outfit better, but none the less, He's on my list (though I don't know how I'll ever come close to being as bishi as Neil Patrick Harris >.>)

I've Idly considered doing Cap'n Hammer, since it's an easy costume and gives me an excuse to be an absolute asshole (just realized Captain Hammer is so very much like a Paladin....) If only we were all going to the same con! We have a Dr Horrible, a Captain Hammer, and a fangirl, all we need is a moist, a penny and a badhorse! (well maybe not moist, after all No Body Wants To Be Moist :P (Yesl I <3 COMMENTARY! The musical too)

Fave songs: My Freeze Ray, I cannot believe my eyes, brand new day (in that order)

nottheperfume
11-15-2011, 06:23 AM
I've been wanting to do Dr. Horrible forever, I even clipped all my hair off for it but then the coat went out of stock. LOL!

usagianddarien
01-02-2012, 01:31 PM
I love Dr. Horrible I cosplayed him last year at Dragoncon, made the costume myself by hand well everything but the leggings and the boots :)