PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Black/White... N... HELP.

Ktrmw10
06-12-2011, 01:41 PM
Okay. So I'm cosplaying as N this Anime Expo. And the costume is done, but the props are proving to be a problem...

One problem is the bracelets. Not the wristband he wears on his left hand, but the three, square bracelets her wears on his right. I was considering buying them- but where would they sell bracelets like that, that are just straight out plain? So I want to make them. Any suggestions? Or if you know a place where I could buy them at then please tell me.

Second problem is the wrist band. I've already made it, but I made it with Fabric. It's holding up rather well, it's not falling apart. But the white part...I hotglued it, and it's rather obvious. And I want to remake it cause it just looks bad. Have any suggestions? Should I make it out of leather, or something else that can be sturdy for the wrist band? Cause I don't even know what to do for the wristband anymore.

The hat's covered, I just dont know where it disappeared. and I need to remake it, I won't mind. I know where to buy the hat from, and I have plenty white fabric.

The necklace is my biggest problem. My dad made the black base for me, but I dont know how to add on the orange and blue parts to it. Should I just paint wood? CAuse I already got wood for the necklace, but when my dad told me that he was working on it for me... I don't know. How should I add the rings on there?

The menger sponge isn't much of a problem, in fact, that's the only accessory I have that's ready. But the only problem with it, is how am I going to attach the chain to it?

And a quick question- anyone know where I can get green shoes from?

Just in case you haven't heard of Black/White or have ever even played it, or are confused about the characters -here's (http://i54.tinypic.com/15fhk0p.jpg) a picture of N.

Jei-Cos
06-12-2011, 01:51 PM
idk where u live but if u have a hot topic near u..they sell those same bracelets..like literally..anyway the other arm..ok u can make it outta a leather type if u like..that might work..but i gotta have a way to get it on..if u want to sacrifice a tiny detail..u can make it outta fabric still..and add a small zipper going down the width of it so whaen u put it on u can zip it so its able to be put on but wont move around all over ur arm..like thing of those colored jelly bracelets they have to be wide enough to fit over ur hand..but they slide on ur arm..so make the fabric only big enough for ur wrist..and adding the zipper sill make it so it stays mostly in place on ur arm..
hope this helps at all

Ktrmw10
06-12-2011, 01:57 PM
idk where u live but if u have a hot topic near u..they sell those same bracelets..like literally..anyway the other arm..ok u can make it outta a leather type if u like..that might work..but i gotta have a way to get it on..if u want to sacrifice a tiny detail..u can make it outta fabric still..and add a small zipper going down the width of it so whaen u put it on u can zip it so its able to be put on but wont move around all over ur arm..like thing of those colored jelly bracelets they have to be wide enough to fit over ur hand..but they slide on ur arm..so make the fabric only big enough for ur wrist..and adding the zipper sill make it so it stays mostly in place on ur arm..
hope this helps at all

Ah, thank you for the bracelet part. There is a hot topic somewhere nearby, I just need to remember where it is. And for the wristband part, thank you. ;3; I'll keep this in mind.

Jei-Cos
06-12-2011, 02:07 PM
no prob yea the bracelets r a hard plastic too so u so they might not fit..just a warning..im a guy average size i guess and they dont fit me..but idk u so they may fit lol also check hottopic.com cuz the stores tend to never have anything ur actually looking for..i personally have never found IN the store what i actually went to get..even tho it was online..
and about the band..ive seen them like that before (other styles of course) and the zipper is easily hideable if u know how to do it..and they might even have one at hot topic ive seen similar ones before lol

Ktrmw10
06-12-2011, 02:15 PM
Lol, well this is gonna prove to be a problem. My wrists are very small, so they would probably slip off very easily. D:

Jei-Cos
06-12-2011, 03:19 PM
no they wont lol..
r u male or female? cuz they r ment for the normal female wrist..(or skinny as shit male lol)

Ktrmw10
06-12-2011, 05:31 PM
...derp.

I'm a female. xD

Jei-Cos
06-12-2011, 07:27 PM
then they should fit u no problem