PDA

View Full Version : recognizing

efugee
11-14-2003, 02:10 PM
Well, whats everyone look like. it'd be nice to recognize some of you. Also, who is everyone going as?

I myself am going as kaneda with laser and all. I might also dress as noata since they are my street clothes anyhow.

-things i learned from douglas adams:
1. always get a receipt
2. god can be defeated by logic
3. vogons are very bad at poetry

sniper001
11-24-2003, 01:21 AM
Hey it's me wolfwood. I'm the guy who wouldnt leave you alone.

luvnpeese
11-24-2003, 01:35 AM
sniper001, were you the wolfwood with a blonde vash on saturday?

KoreanEyez
11-24-2003, 01:53 AM
hey i was sexy no jutsu! uh.....sakura in the "just poke it" skit. gwahaha! i chose the name o_O Oh, and I was the one that sang with Otaku duet on Friday and messed up ;~;

Turquoise
11-24-2003, 11:27 AM
I saw that skit..it was cool. I didn't cosplay this time, but I'm going all out for Katsucon:)

Nene
11-24-2003, 12:07 PM
Oyy! I saw ya, KoreanEyez! Are you the girl that was Juri's friend that could draw really, really good!? -o_o-

jamuko
11-24-2003, 12:24 PM
Hehe, I saw you Efugee, in the elevator... I was with my friends who you were amazed at because they didn't recognize your costume. ^^;;

Neko Cathy
11-24-2003, 01:45 PM
I want Korean's Sauske's Gay comic. That rocked like nothing else, neow.

sniper001
11-24-2003, 04:32 PM
luvnpeese I posed with I think two or three Vashes but I wasent their with a Vash.

Notorious C.U.Z
11-24-2003, 04:36 PM
Hello, all!! I was Rumi from Perfect Blue on Friday and Saturday (Sunday I wasn't wearing a costume). I *loved* your skit KoreanEyez, wish you guys had won something!!

arisuchan
11-24-2003, 04:38 PM
efugee now I recognize you. congrats on the award *^^*

Notorious C.U.Z
11-24-2003, 04:47 PM
Oh, NOW I'm recognising everyone, LOLs... Congrats on those two Judges awards for your RO Knight costume, arisuchan!

Bethii-chan
11-24-2003, 05:22 PM
I was the person with the feathered headband and the red costume ^_^

Aquila
11-24-2003, 05:47 PM
I saw you Efugee! I was the Shizuru...oh and Luvnpeese, I had lunch with you! lmao Yay!

Kamui32
11-24-2003, 05:57 PM
efugee i saw you at the con i don't know if you saw me, I saw others too. Everyone in my opinion did a great job! I was inuyasha but without the sword i don't think anyone saw me though.

luvnpeese
11-24-2003, 06:03 PM
"luvnpeese I posed with I think two or three Vashes but I wasent their with a Vash."

Awww... hey, are you in my gallery?

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=3164705&uid=1649478&members=1

rogue
11-25-2003, 08:47 AM
On friday I was the woman "with the really huge anchor" and my husband was in all black with the red and black belt around his eyes. (May and Zato-1 from Guilty Gear X)

Friday night I was the woman with "the really cool eye" and my husband had the big fans. (anji-mito and Baiken from Guilty Gear X)

Saturday morning I was Jam (big hair, red dress) and my husband was Axl-low, the one with the blades on a chain. These are the costumes we won the saturday hall costume contest with, but they didn't anounce that part.

Saturday night, we were the Juri and Ruka with the fencing skit.

whoo.....that was a lot to write.

drake
11-25-2003, 09:37 AM
Well, on Friday I was catboy with bondage pants, fishnet and black boa, same on saturday, and for the rave, I was wearing skintight pleather pants and a fishnet shirt.

Notorious C.U.Z
11-26-2003, 02:47 PM
On friday I was the woman "with the really huge anchor" and my husband was in all black with the red and black belt around his eyes. (May and Zato-1 from Guilty Gear X)

Friday night I was the woman with "the really cool eye" and my husband had the big fans. (anji-mito and Baiken from Guilty Gear X)

Saturday morning I was Jam (big hair, red dress) and my husband was Axl-low, the one with the blades on a chain. These are the costumes we won the saturday hall costume contest with, but they didn't anounce that part.

Yeah, I remember you guys!! I remember coming up to your husband with my friend in the Hospitality suite and telling him how much your costumes rocked! (He makes a *great* Axl, too)

AngelWings
12-04-2003, 08:52 PM
Well, on Friday I was catboy with bondage pants, fishnet and black boa, same on saturday, and for the rave, I was wearing skintight pleather pants and a fishnet shirt.

I remember you ^^.
I was the one at the Karaoke on Friday night who sang "Eyes on Me" accapella. (As well as the Evil Queen theme song from Rhapsody, later on). I won best singer, by the way! *victory dance*

On Saturday I was dressed in a custom JRock costume. Everyone kept commenting on my pants, it was hillarious. (They -were- rather tight...and black...and shiny...).
Anyway. I might have been wearing my sleeveless black trenchcoat and a wig that looks like David Bowie's from Labyrinth, or I might not have been. (My normal hair is auburn on top, then purple, then blue towards the tips. Shoulder length and different layers and shtuff.)
Some people might know me as the one at the rave who kept hitting herself in the head with glowsticks on strings... *anime sweatdrop*...Those things are not as easy to use as they look...

By the way, if anyone has a picture of me, PLEASE TELL ME!!! *'*'*desperate*'*'*

aku
12-04-2003, 10:01 PM

BEST. COSTUMES. THERE.

Oh, and I was the tall Korean guy who sat near you guys during Karaoke.

rogue
12-05-2003, 06:39 AM
BEST. COSTUMES. THERE.

Oh, and I was the tall Korean guy who sat near you guys during Karaoke.

efugee
12-05-2003, 01:59 PM
Hehe, I saw you Efugee, in the elevator... I was with my friends who you were amazed at because they didn't recognize your costume. ^^;;

kids these days ;p no appreciation for the classics!

efugee
12-05-2003, 02:00 PM
efugee now I recognize you. congrats on the award *^^*

thanks for that. It means alot coming from you! My costume wasnt all the great, it was just the gun that got me the award, you however rocked with that plate mail !!! I think im gonna try my hand at it

efugee
12-05-2003, 02:02 PM
Hey it's me wolfwood. I'm the guy who wouldnt leave you alone.

i remember joo, the tin foil cross! it was a bit more creative that you did the actual cross instead of the burlap one. great guy btw!

efugee
12-05-2003, 02:06 PM
I was the person with the feathered headband and the red costume ^_^

you were hot! i kept thinking you were an aeon though! lol

ki kuru kitty
12-07-2003, 08:47 PM
I wanna dance the robot in a Robo Ky outfit next time >D Muahaha! *plays gabber robots invasion*