PDA

View Full Version : Morrigan...in a bikini?

char99char
06-17-2011, 06:16 AM
I'm going to a con later this summer that will feature a cosplay bikini contest. Any ideas on how to convert the signature Morrigan look to a bikini outfit? I'll have the wig with the head wings. I also have a set of wings I didn't use for my full costume I may be able to adapt.

I think a black bikini would be a start since she has a black body suit. Any ideas for accessories? There are a lot of signature parts to her look (feathers, bat tights, etc) that don't necessarily go with a bikini.

I appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!

RicanPlatano
06-17-2011, 07:11 AM
With morrigan i think of the heart in the middle of her chest and the little white fur/feathers that lines the top of her corset. Maybe you could customize your bikini to have these features. And instead of the bat tights maybe just have one random purple bat placed off to the side of the bottoms. as for accessories, aside from the wings and headwings... umm.. her armwarmers? and maybe like a bat purse or something. thats all i got...

MugetsuHime
06-17-2011, 11:15 AM
I think you're headed in the right direction. I think that the headwings should be the only accessory. I'd also try putting the bats on the bikini itself. It would make it not only creative but, recognizable too.

Good luck~!

MugetsuHime
06-17-2011, 11:16 AM
And secretly...I've always wanted to do a bikini for Morrigan or Lillith! ^///^

char99char
06-18-2011, 10:15 AM
Thanks for the tips! I think I'm going to try to find a bikini with a ring in the center and replace it with a heart. I can definitely add feather trip. Definitely a bat on the bottoms someplace...

hollowchrist
06-18-2011, 08:55 PM
I had this lying around on my computer for purely academic reasons I assure you.

Morrigan in a Bikini! (http://i54.tinypic.com/2w5w0mq.jpg)