PDA

View Full Version : Naruto cosplay?

RX 03
11-15-2003, 08:11 AM
Any takers? I'll have my Kiba and Zaku costumes by then, and so, anybody else?

P.Sness, I was the Jewish Naruto last year. ^-^;;

Kasai
11-20-2003, 09:09 PM
Maybe I'll bring Sasuke (who you'll get to see at Katsu ^^) or Sakura.

RX 03
11-21-2003, 08:35 PM
Hehe, only time will tell. XD

TyJILDown
12-07-2003, 11:01 PM
I shall have my Kin & Sakura costume ^^;;

EvilMoogleQueen
12-08-2003, 08:29 PM
I would cosplay someone from naruto, but I don't know who. Most of the characters are done way too often.

Too bad I wasn't built for crossplay. I would love to cosplay Kabuto. But it would just look weird on me.

Oshi
12-08-2003, 08:53 PM
Eh, don't worry EMQ, I'll do Kabuto for ya XD (Complete with Sound headband, w00t.)

EvilMoogleQueen
12-10-2003, 03:18 PM
Eh, don't worry EMQ, I'll do Kabuto for ya XD (Complete with Sound headband, w00t.)

So far I've only seen one kabuto cosplay- yours. More people need to cosplay Kabuto! He is such an awesome character.

Deffinately go for the sound headband. Yay for turncoats!

RX 03
12-10-2003, 04:56 PM
--; Oshi's so full of himslelf..

EMQ.. How about Anko?

Oshi
12-11-2003, 11:56 AM
Zaku, Kin, Kabuto... we need Orochimaru and Dosu to finish off the Sound XD

EvilMoogleQueen
12-12-2003, 07:42 PM
EMQ.. How about Anko?

Hmm, maybe. I've never really liked her too much though.

Ino isn't done quite as much as sakura so that could be an option.

Catboi Blues
12-12-2003, 09:08 PM
Well, I'm going to try and make it to Boston this year. If I am able to make it, I should have my Zabuza and ANBU Kakashi outfits onhand. If there is time, I'll see what I can do about making Orochimaru. I just picked up the material to do that the other day actually. Plus I have my own forehead protectors. I can bring additional ones if anyone is interested.

RX 03
12-12-2003, 09:10 PM
We'd have an Orochimaru.

I'll just make a mini-Dosu. Or get my friend to do him...

Catboi Blues
12-13-2003, 11:25 AM
RX 03: I'll have to think about that...
...Okay, you talked me into it.

EvilMoogleQueen: I haven't see anyone go as Ino yet as the majority of female Naruto cosplayers either crossplay or go as Sakura.

There are several other options if you're having trouble deciding who to go as. There's Ms. Suzume(academy instructor), Temari, Tenten and of course Kurenai.

Edit: I can't believe I forgot to mention Hinata in there and Tsunade(one of the legendary SanNin). Also there is a female ANBU member as well.

EvilMoogleQueen
12-13-2003, 08:42 PM
EvilMoogleQueen: I haven't see anyone go as Ino yet as the majority of female Naruto cosplayers either crossplay or go as Sakura.

There are several other options if you're having trouble deciding who to go as. There's Ms. Suzume(academy instructor), Temari, Tenten and of course Kurenai.

Edit: I can't believe I forgot to mention Hinata in there and Tsunade(one of the legendary SanNin). Also there is a female ANBU member as well.

I forgot about Temari. She is pretty cool.
As for Tsunade, I would wait until they get up to that part in the show.

I've seen one Ino. There are way to many Sakuras and female Narutos. -_-

RX 03
12-14-2003, 10:57 AM
Actually, if you did Tsunade, that'd be kickass. o_O

TyJILDown
12-15-2003, 07:39 AM
I myself would love to see more of the female characters. After wearing my Sakura at Otakon I realized how many people do that character >_< Hence why I am also gonna throw Kin into the mix there kekek

Avatrix
01-02-2004, 02:23 PM
Well, I'm going to reprise my Zabuza from Otakon at AB this year. I have not decided however, whether to redo some of the costume (the arms and leggings), or to simply do the alternate costume (white/black camo on the arms and legs). Guess it depends whether I think I'll be in good enough shape by the end of april to walk around with my shirt off in front of 4000 people. ^^;; Oh, and don't expect me to shave my eyebrows again. I've found a more temporary solution that should still work fine.

hnt
01-02-2004, 03:13 PM
I want to come to AnimeBoston but it's during school week... at least I tink... unless there is some break ^^;

RX 03
01-02-2004, 06:11 PM
Oh, and don't expect me to shave my eyebrows again. I've found a more temporary solution that should still work fine.

Darn. x_x I want to make fun of you more.

:D Kidding!

Golgo M.
01-02-2004, 10:04 PM
I was considering coming to Anime Boston in a Jiraiya costume, but things are looking rather bleak as of right now, in terms of time for construction, ideas on materials, and overall bling-bling available in the account. I will most likely just bring the Kakashi costume back and perhaps get my beard long enough to pull off Asuma.

hnt
01-03-2004, 08:29 AM
I was considering coming to Anime Boston in a Jiraiya costume, but things are looking rather bleak as of right now, in terms of time for construction, ideas on materials, and overall bling-bling available in the account. I will most likely just bring the Kakashi costume back and perhaps get my beard long enough to pull off Asuma.

If I go, lemme hug you :P I'm kinda tinking of going to AnimeBoston now if BAAF doesn't happen... but the only Naruto cosplay I got in mind is Tayuya (Sound Nin) o_O I'm gonna make a scroll and wear it like a backpack. It'll be rolled down saying "Who shall I capture next?" with funkay pics of the Naruto cast :P Yea... you'll have to understand who I am to know what the scroll tingie would mean XD

Jun_Kazama
01-11-2004, 10:39 AM
I may do a Hinata costume or possibly a random examiner costume. Not sure which one I'll wear yet..depends on my funds,time to work on the costume, etc. I'll be wearing it on friday though.

edit: I found the perfect grey fabric so I'll be doing an examiner costume. Hinata will have to be put on hold.

Catboi Blues
02-21-2004, 03:03 PM
I figured that I should revive this thread. Guess that I did say I would go as Orochimaru back then. I'm going to stick with his Chuunin exam uniform(black with vest). I don't know, I just can't get into his normal outfit. Outside of that I plan on bringing my Kakashi outfit with me and possibly my Zabuza. Is everyone else still planning on bringing their outfits?

TyJILDown
02-22-2004, 04:02 PM
My boyfriend officially retired his Kakashi after Katsucon. His Zabuza won't be done until ater AB so I will just finish up his Chuunin exam Sasuke for him to bring.

As for me, I will have my Kin & Sakura costumes.

RikkuX
02-25-2004, 07:15 AM
I'm gonna wear my Temari costume Saturday evening, or so is that plan thus far

yukitoLeonheart
03-06-2004, 01:09 AM
wait, Rikku, you are coming to this as Temari......... sweet....... I need pictures of all you guys esp you......and a TenTen if we can get one....... I swear you are her clone!

Jil, I want cute Sakura and Sasuke pictures O.O.

RikkuX
03-06-2004, 09:32 AM
^_^ thanks. I really like how the Temari costume came out, and i ought to have a fan to go with it. Its originally my friend's costume, but she's letting me use it for this con.

I hope we can have a Naruto photoshoot on Saturday!

Avatrix
03-19-2004, 07:30 AM
Yeah, a Naruto photoshoot would be nice. The hotel is small enough that people will sort of notice it's happening, and hopefully all the Naruto folks will congregate at once. Too bad my haku won't be around this time...

Jun_Kazama
03-19-2004, 08:44 AM
If it does end up being on Saturday then I might be able to change back into my examiner outfit for it 'cept I'll have Priss hair ^_^". . .depends on what time its at and all that(b/c its probably gonna be a pain changing between the two costumes and I don't wanna miss anything, plus I already have two sat. costumes).
Even if I don't change I'll probably show up to take pics anyways. :D

Lindze
03-20-2004, 05:30 PM
well I'll be there working this con....im bringing Tsunade, which i wore to Katsu, just cause i love how comfy that outfit is, and my Temari, which i never got the chance to wear for Katsu. In any case, i dont know if i'll have time to meet up for the photoshoot, but I'll try! Its all up to if i could get someone to watch my table, and not many of my close friends are attending, so i dont think i will be able to leave. ;_; but Ill see you all there! =)

Golgo M.
03-22-2004, 02:03 PM
Well, considering I too shall be working at the convention, I doubt I will be able to churn out anything, unless I wear it for a panel. That probably wouldn't be a great idea, since the panel's not related to costuming. Whoever goes in Naruto costumes, have fun and maybe I'll see some of you at Otakon or something...

toukai_shinnyo
08-01-2004, 10:18 AM
i'm going as Itachi for AB'05 ^_^

RyuichiNG
08-05-2004, 04:47 PM
I'll be going as a Modified Haku. I have officially named it "Prayer Tree Angel Haku" ^_^. But I can't tell you much about it lol. It's a surprise. But me and me friend (who's going as a modified sakura with punk/lolita accents) are doing a skit and desperately need an advanced cosplayer to be Zabuza for us. We have two people who he have offered the position to, but we haven't gotten a response from them. I'm opening up the invite to you Zabuza's, but just to let you know there are potentially two or three people ahead of you in the line for the skit.

So if you are interested please contact me and we can talk about it.

THis is for Anime Boston 05 just to clarify things. heheheh. So yeah. ^_^

TheAnarCHris
08-16-2004, 11:22 PM
I'm gonna have a group consisting of Sasuake, Sakura, Ino, Kakashi and maybe one or two others. When is the meet up planned?

TrombonePrincess
08-17-2004, 01:03 PM
Man! I always post my threads in the wrong place! I should've posted here first...*raises hand nervously* Cosplay newbie, after all...^_^;;

Anyways, I am in fact cosplaying as Ino and my costume is nearly finished. I am very very pleased with how it's turning out. If you need an Ino, count me in! I am sooo there. ^_^ Hope we can have fun!

Oh, and recruit a Sasuke so I can GLOMP him! Yay!

RyuichiNG
08-19-2004, 07:15 PM
this is actually an old post... I think. Ummm,,, in terms of my skit... I think I may be all set. However, there is a thread in this forums (in Anime Boston) that I have started in order to start up a Naruto Photoshoot... Please sign up if you are interested in just getting a large group together at some point during the con in order to take pictures of us all. I have two people already, myself and someone else doing Itatchi... she might be the same one in your group I dont know. So check it out and join in!! ^_^

There is no set time for the shoot as of yet.... I need a lot more time to plan it out.

^_^

Oh yeah, the thread is called "Photoshoot Notices (Naruto/J-Rock)" It's in cosplay.com's AB forum.

esantiago7292
08-28-2004, 12:12 AM
im going as Sasuke.....how many people are going as him.....i bet alot..oh well he still is an awsome chatacter!!hehe GO Sasuke!!!