PDA

View Full Version : How to make the Allen Walker unreleased

Hansa
06-19-2011, 05:38 PM
I want to cosplay as Allen Walker but I haven't the slightest idea on how to make his hand. Any steps, suggestions, or tutorials would be great.

clockwalk
06-20-2011, 03:48 PM
I want to cosplay as Allen Walker but I haven't the slightest idea on how to make his hand. Any steps, suggestions, or tutorials would be great.

Which unreleased arm? It changes throughout the series.

But anyways, a lot of cosplayers have either painted their arns or used a modified, ripped glove.

RinoaShadow
06-25-2011, 05:50 PM
for the second arm (the blacker one.) I have painted my arm and fixed it in place so it wouldnt smudge with hairspray after it dried. I'm not sure eactly if that really worked or not, or if the hairspray was a stupid random idea, but my friend told me hairspray would fix it in place x) soooo.... stayed on quite nicely anyway....

as for the first one (the redder one.) I would get or make a red elbow length glove.
this person said they used something called '3D paint' on theirs (http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=allen+walker+arm#/d2orswo) .... i'm not particularly sure what that is or where to get it but im going to assume it comes out from a tube and you apply it like that. they also used fake nails and painted them black and stuck them on.

Cowgirl_Red
10-14-2011, 03:56 PM
You can buy a glove and use a hot glue gun to make the markings then paint the whole thing red :) Thats what I did. There are pics in my gallery.