PDA

View Full Version : Need Kaiba Jacket Pattrens

opeller
06-21-2011, 11:58 AM
Hi,
I have a good friend who is willing to help me make my second cosplay, which will be Seto Kaiba.
I was really excited about this idea until my friend told me she needs patterns for the cosplay or she cant do it.

so can anyone please give me patterns for Seto Kaiba's Jacket?
here is a reference:
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110223201740/yugioh/images/thumb/b/bf/Seto_Kaiba.jpg/515px-Seto_Kaiba.jpg

please do not use any otaku terms so I can understand, for I am an otaku only for the last half year so I still do not fully know every term in otaku...

secondly, I want to buy a Mokuba Kaiba plush but I can't find one on ebay or anywhere else, can anyone please tell me where I can buy one? (has to be able to send to Israel) (needs to be bןg because I want people to see it when I go to conventions and walk around with it... so it needs to be noticeable...)

Thank you very much for creating such a wonderful website! and thank you to anyone who will help me!
Ofir (hopefully to become Seto Kaiba)

yamibakura...
10-02-2011, 05:27 PM
Hey, i made my friend a Kaiba coat so i have patterns that i made myself it that helps?

Makenzoo
10-18-2011, 10:13 PM
Hey, i made my friend a Kaiba coat so i have patterns that i made myself it that helps?

can you scan it and post them?? it would be so much help to those making the cosplay

yamibakura...
01-28-2012, 10:14 PM
can you scan it and post them?? it would be so much help to those making the cosplay

Hi there, Do you still need the pattern cuz I can probably get my bf to get the scanner up and running and I could redraw the patterns for you........although my one was pretty difficult to put together

Makenzoo
02-16-2012, 11:38 PM
Hi there, Do you still need the pattern cuz I can probably get my bf to get the scanner up and running and I could redraw the patterns for you........although my one was pretty difficult to put together

OMG YES PLEASE! im not sure how to PM on here.. but could you scan and PM them to me? i would apreciate it :) sorry for late reply as well =P I would love to try if you can get me the patterns :)

Zisser13
06-03-2012, 10:05 PM
im not sure if you still have it, but would you be able to pm the pattern to me as well? pretty please :3

Nalbradt Eenth
03-13-2014, 05:49 AM
Hey guys, new one here, could you please also send me the patterns for seto kaiba coat?