PDA

View Full Version : Roommate Needed at GA Tech Hotel/Rideshare from Raleigh?

emielli
06-26-2011, 10:00 PM
Okay, two things:

I'm heading down from Raleigh, NC. I didnt know if anyone else would be driving down as I'm considering driving or taking the train (versus flying...). I'd prefer not to take my car, since it's a piece of crap, but I will pitch in for gas money.

I'm looking for some people to share a room with at the GA Tech Hotel. It's for Thursday night - Monday morning. Yes, it's not one of the host hotels, but it is cheaper and isn't that far from the con center. It's around 1 mile or 1 1/2 mile walk, which isn't bad. Or you can take the MARTA. I'd probably walk there in the morning and take a taxi/bus back in the evening. If you're interested, I'd love to talk more about it!

Thanks guys!

emielli
08-07-2011, 11:08 AM
Updating this as Dragoncon grows closer!

Lake_fairy
08-09-2011, 03:31 PM
Hey, I may not be a whole lot of help at the moment, but I am also looking for a ride to D*C* from Raleigh.... if worse comes to worse, I'll take my own car, but I would really prefer to hitch a ride with someone. however if I do end up driving, you are welcome to ride with me :) I have plenty of room for costumes and luggage in my car, I just hate the drive..... Also, if you get a response for a ride, would you mind asking if they have room for one more? and I'll do the same for you :)

Lake_fairy
08-10-2011, 05:59 PM
Hi, I just wanted to let you know I found a ride from Raleigh and back. she has room in her car for one more person if you are still looking for a ride :) we would be leaving Thursday around 9 am and coming back on Tuesday morning. let me know if you're interested!

kataelli
08-20-2011, 09:48 PM
@Emielli I sent you a PM! Lemme know if you still have space! :)