PDA

View Full Version : Anxious Harry Potter fans?

lostjuly
06-27-2011, 11:30 PM
Please forgive me and delete this if there's already a thread concerning.
Any other Potterheads anxiously awaiting part 2 of the Deathly Hallows?
Got your midnight tickets yet?
Dressing up for the showing?
Going to a double feature?
Having a marathon of the films?
Already mourning the end of an era?

MercuryLampe
06-30-2011, 06:12 PM
Me! Oh my god, me. I've pre-ordered my tickets for the midnight premiere(and opening day), I'm getting my costume together, I've planned a movie marathon the day before, and I started re-reading the books a month ago. This week, I re-watched AVPM and AVPS... I'm just crying every time I see the previews for this movie. My childhood is ending on July 15th. ;_________;

But...Harry Potter will never die :D The series will always be kept going by crazy Potterheads that will keep reading and watching the books & movies C:

Tonksie
07-01-2011, 09:58 AM
Nearly of the above for me!
I've got my Raveclaw set all done, except I'm still waiting on my patch *crosses fingers for quick delivery*

I've been re-reading the books for about the billionth time (ok, it's probably more like the 30th time), and am planning on watching the whole series in the week leading up to it.
I'm not as sad as I was when DH (book) came out, because I've always preferred the books to the movies, so that was far more difficult for me than this. I'm also hoping Pottermore will give us enough new information to keep things alive until Jo breaks under the fan pressure and writes the Marauders' story (totally wishful thinking there).

BlondieSundae
07-01-2011, 04:01 PM
I just got my wig in for Tonks and I was a bit upset with it, but it'll do =/

I am so excited about this movie me and my friends (and my mommy) are going to the midnight release and hopefully we'll see others dressed as well =3

AGreenerScene
07-06-2011, 12:33 AM
Got your midnight tickets yet?
Yes, I've gone to ever single midnight release for the books and movies!
I've actually ended up with two sets of tickets. One set that I won from my local cinema for being the 'No. 1 Harry Potter Fan', but they were in 3D. I wasn't going to complain but...I'm just not a fan of 3D, I get horrible migraines. Then just a few days ago my cinema had 2D/Standard available, they were going to exchange them for me but let me keep both...now I have four tickets and no idea what to do with the other two (3D).
Dressing up for the showing? Yes yes yes! I actually found the 'wand' (a stick) I used during the Philosopher's Stone novel release...I gave it a little update and I'm using it for the final time. /sniffles.
Going to a double feature? No, sadly I can't handle big screens very well.
Having a marathon of the films? Our cinema will be, but like above...I just can't handle it. So, doing it at my house!
Already mourning the end of an era? Yes...yes...yes, I've literally grown up on Harry Potter. I was 11 when Philosopher's Stone was released and...that was my Hogwarts letter. But, it will never die!

HareyuNanami
07-06-2011, 01:50 AM
I work at a the Cineplex/Galaxy a big movie company in Canada... so I will be working the premier night T_T fml