PDA

View Full Version : Grell's Shinigami Academy Jacket

Rakoku
06-28-2011, 07:41 PM
http://www.zerochan.net/full/584090

Does anyone know where I could get a jacket that at least looks similar to that? I would try to find it myself but I have no clue what that type of jacket is called. >.>'

rawien8706
06-30-2011, 09:23 AM
Those boots are hot!! //random comment

Um.. Try thrift stores? ANY AND ALL IN YOUR AREA (or at least are willing to travel to). Trust me on that one. One may not have something, whereas another will.

However it looks like the only problem is that it looks like the jacket is fitted. Maybe get one, and alter it? Or hell, you'll be lucky enough to find out exactly like this.

Another option would be to ask relatives if they have old jackets you could use. Might have a better chance with this, especially if they're built like you are.

Hope that helps!

Ani_BEE
06-30-2011, 09:35 AM
Blazer with a tail are hard to find because they are out of fashion so you might need too make one from scratch using a blazer pattern and modify the back or get on commissioned.

Grell looks good with short hair. *__*

Also very much remind of Ju Oh Cho from Yami no Matsuei the layout they used for the Shinigami Academy. lol

Rakoku
07-01-2011, 12:51 AM
Oh, a blazer, that's what it's called. The name was right no the tip of my tongue. xD Thanks for the help you guys. ^^

XxSora145xX
07-23-2011, 08:01 PM
Random comment is random, but wasn't his jacket shorter in the ova?