PDA

View Full Version : Fruits Basket Spring Picnic 2004

digikoomi
11-17-2003, 08:48 PM
Do you like Fruits basket? you have fruits basket costume and seeking for other Fruits basket cosplayers? Me, Digikoomi (V.K. takes cradit, she will help me) planning on Fruits basket spring picnic, it's a special event that only works for Fruits basket cosplayers. date and place will be annonce later

Join Rule:
1. Fruits basket character only!!!! << Important Don't ask if you can bring a character that is not Fruits Basket.
2. age under 17 please have your parents signature or other wise not allow you to join this group.
3. cosplayer or photographer only
4. mature cosplayers only
5. Double character allow
6. 100% complete costume only, on progess costume are not allow to show up

Things to bring:
1. yourself and costume
2. camera, battery, memory card anything ralated
3. food and manga
4. artist should bring your sketch book~
5. mirror and make up materials
6. money
7. CD player if you wish to share music <3

~East Coast Area~

PS. please drop me an Email with your name, E-mail, character you cosplaying, age, gender, and date you are avilable and mic (if you have any other idea you want to tell me)
my Email is digikoomi at optonline . net

Sorahana
11-17-2003, 08:57 PM
This sounds cool!! I guess I'll be the summer version of Tohru ^_^. Cool idea Digikoomi!!

digikoomi
11-17-2003, 09:31 PM
please drop me an Email with your name, E-mail, character you cosplaying, age, gender, and date you are avilable and mic (if you have any other idea you want to tell me)
my Email is digikomi at optonline . net
^_^

Kurthy133
11-18-2003, 02:28 PM
*dies* i really hope i can go~ FB is such a great series ^^

and uh *coughcough* i love yuki ^^;; *has terrible ideas of cosplaying a giant rice ball with a plum on her back* lol

Koumori
11-18-2003, 03:01 PM
Where exactly on the East Coast? It's a big coast.

digikoomi
11-18-2003, 03:49 PM
we try to talk about it, have to gather the fans first than we can get the place that everyone can attend~

Emeralda
11-18-2003, 07:37 PM
Digikoomi, I tried emailing you with my information, and it keeps getting bounced back to me with a daemon error.

Sorahana
11-18-2003, 08:44 PM
I also got a daemon error. Internet can be evil sometimes ne?

digikoomi
11-18-2003, 09:11 PM
sorry my mispell, it's digikoomi with two o ^_^