PDA

View Full Version : Totally Spies/The Amazing Spiez!/Martin Mystery

Squeaker-Ed
06-30-2011, 03:19 AM
So I've been on a The Amazing Spiez! high recently..... yep..... Got into the mindset to start a Marc crossplay in both casual and spy gear. (I'm also aware that Marc has a..... pretty strong fanbase.... and is probably in a lot of fanart/fanfiction.... *nervous laugh*)

Anyway, while I haven't seen Totally Spies or Martin Mystery in a long while, I'm sure there's some fans out there, and maybe a few cosplayers too. So, deciding that I needed a reason for something to do at 3 in the morning, I decided to post this little thread here.

SO, who else has gone over into cosplaying from one or more of these three series?

Ulqorimiforever
07-23-2011, 02:27 PM
love totally spies. I always wanted to cosplay Alex!

Squeaker-Ed
07-24-2011, 02:01 AM
love totally spies. I always wanted to cosplay Alex!

Alex, huh? XD I've thought of cosplaying as Sam, seeing as how she was always the smartest of the group. (I know well that she was always the one I wanted to be when me and my friends acted like them in elementary school. XD)

Emrys
09-29-2011, 05:30 PM
I have Sam on my future cosplays list - as soon as I get a nice redhead wig. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find them without bangs.

I also kind of want to do Clover's spy outfit designs from the movie that look like Sailor Moon. LOL.

Squeaker-Ed
10-02-2011, 02:24 PM
I have Sam on my future cosplays list - as soon as I get a nice redhead wig. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find them without bangs.

I also kind of want to do Clover's spy outfit designs from the movie that look like Sailor Moon. LOL.

To me it always looked like she had bangs with her hairstyle but she kept them pinned over on top. (I could be wrong about that, though. XD)