PDA

View Full Version : Naruto group... biggie?

Terumi
11-17-2003, 09:02 PM
My friends and I are going to do a Kingdom Hearts skit at Animazement this year, but during most of the con we plan to cosplay characters from Naruto. Anyone want to get together for a big shoot?
I'll be Hinata while my boyfriend and best friend go as Kiba and Shino. We'd also like to give being "The Three" or Hokages a try. But to the point, anyone want to get together for a big shoot? This is early for such talk but its still a cool subject for anyone who knows if they are going to be cosplaying a Naruto character. And if anyone wanted we could all stick together and hang out for a little while?

nixxer
11-18-2003, 09:23 AM
Im taking my Sasuke outfit and think it would be cool to take a group pic. Hopefully this time I wont be late. I wouldnt mind hanging out too, being ninja is fun, being with large amount of ninjas is priceless.

Kas
11-18-2003, 06:00 PM
Sounds good to me.. Hey I remember I talking to you at Nekocon Terumi. It was great meeting you and your boyfriend. I love your costume and the Naruto photoshoot at Neko was great. So hanging out and having a photoshoot at AZ will be even more fun.

Yes we do need our cute little Sasuke with us Nixxy. So you must come. ^^ Wow all this stuff going on so far for AZ I might just go all three days and stay at the hotel.

Ranma Saotome
11-18-2003, 06:55 PM
If I get Kabuto done, I'm in! ^___^

Mako-san
11-20-2003, 07:01 PM
yeah!! I'm soo there, I"l bring Iruka and Gaara will be available too!! WEeeee so much fun! neh!

Oingo
11-28-2003, 08:15 AM
I like to join in I'll bring Jiraiya.

Terumi
11-28-2003, 11:38 AM
I like to join in I'll bring Jiraiya.

I love you!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL ::glomps you for cosplaying Jiraiya::

Ranma Saotome
11-28-2003, 05:44 PM
We need Choujin Test Examiners yo.

Terumi
11-28-2003, 08:20 PM
We need Choujin Test Examiners yo.

I cosplayed Mitarashi Anko at Nekocon. I could bring that costume along but I'll probably be Hinata for the photo shoot unless there are a lot of other Hinata's walking around. ^^ But Anko will be at AZ!!! I love that costume way too much to retire it (I need to fix it and make it more acurate too x-x;;; )

split
05-22-2004, 02:01 PM
shodaime will be there
d:/

HurricaneSpence
05-22-2004, 11:14 PM
Yeah, I think that's a great idea. I'll be around all day Saturday as Kakashi and I'll have a Shino with me and maybe a Zabuza as well. So if anyone wants to set a time on Saturday I'd love to get a picture of everyone from Naruto.

Terumi
05-24-2004, 08:38 PM
Since I first posted this, my cosplay plans have changed :waaaah: Now I'm just cosplaying Anko and Haku because my boyfriend can't make it ;-; (Even our skit idea went bye ;-; Anyone wanna do a Naruto skit? Lol ^^) But I would still love to get together with you guys outside the photoshoot or something. :hugs to you all::

nixxer
05-25-2004, 11:34 AM
awww sorry to hear that Terumi *hugs*Im sure there are plenty of people who dont mind jumping into a skit last minute...I would but Im already in one :thumbsup: anyway, best of luck ^_^ and I have no problems hanging out with anyone outside of photoshoots.

HurricaneSpence
05-25-2004, 12:47 PM
I actually might be interested in jumping into a last minute Naruto skit. I was thinking about competing, but I didn't want to do it alone, and I don't think the friend I'm going with will want to compete. Drop me an IM at the same name as here if you wanna talk about something for a skit.

Ranma Saotome
05-25-2004, 11:48 PM
Did you guys find a location yet? How about the Main Lobby?