PDA

View Full Version : Vampire meets Steampunk?

MiraThePanda
06-30-2011, 10:49 AM
I was thinking about creating a kind of vampire steampunk costume.. but I'm rather afraid it's going to be frowned upon.. I want to do it but I don't want to do it in a way that it looks stupid, any suggestions?

Seiten Taisei
06-30-2011, 03:38 PM
Here, this one that I made might help some what.

How Far... (http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=242846)
I should really change the title to it though. Further you scroll down you see how its not frowned upon. I'm making a werewolf. I meet up with someone that had tenticale fingers, etc.

EDIT

Just noticed your siggy. Your going to mecha?

MiraThePanda
06-30-2011, 06:15 PM
Here, this one that I made might help some what.

How Far... (http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=242846)
I should really change the title to it though. Further you scroll down you see how its not frowned upon. I'm making a werewolf. I meet up with someone that had tenticale fingers, etc.

EDIT

Just noticed your siggy. Your going to mecha?

Ah, thank you soo much! :) I really appreciate it, and the werewolf sounds totally cool.

Yess, I am indeed going to Mecha. Why?

Seiten Taisei
06-30-2011, 08:16 PM
Why thank you =D

I asked because My husband and I, plus the majority of our steampunk group, will be at Mechacon =D The majority of the group lives in Louisiana.

MiraThePanda
06-30-2011, 08:24 PM
Why thank you =D

I asked because My husband and I, plus the majority of our steampunk group, will be at Mechacon =D The majority of the group lives in Louisiana.

Oh, sounds like fun. What's the theme of the steampunk group? (Besides obviously steampunk..)

Seiten Taisei
06-30-2011, 09:19 PM
Its a supernatural/occult Thieves Guild. Something that is not an Airship. We feel that there is to many of them.

MiraThePanda
07-01-2011, 04:31 PM
Its a supernatural/occult Thieves Guild. Something that is not an Airship. We feel that there is to many of them.

Ah, well I most certainly look forward to seeing some of your groups costumes. :)