PDA

View Full Version : Looking for people for a skit (FF7)

Dracos
11-17-2003, 10:23 PM
Hello everyone! Sorry if this is in the wrong forum =3 But this is about Animazement.
I am being sephiroth next year, at AZ'04 ..and I made a skit that would be REALLY funny, and would most likely win. The characters I need are..

Sephiroth - Myself
Aeris - Taken
Yuffie - Needed
Tifa - Taken
Cloud - Needed

If anyone is interested, please post, or send me a PM .. Please!

DDR Faery Spice
12-01-2003, 03:07 PM
hmmm...I might be interested...I could play Tifa! I loves Tifa....but my boobs aren't quite big enough to match hers :3 aside from that, cool! But could I see the script/idea first?

Avanon
01-10-2004, 11:05 PM
Maybe....miiight be able to help

Archelon
01-15-2004, 02:48 PM
I'm not sure, but I might be able to put together a Cloud costume by then. It will probably be a Shrina uniform Cloud, minus the helmet, if no one has any objection.

Anjierusu
01-18-2004, 03:40 PM
Hey man. You know I'd be Cloud. Remember we talked about this. But I already said I'd do a different costume. I'm really sorry man. Here's the deal, if you can't find an adequite Cloud, and you can provide the costume, I'll do it for the Cosplay and moderately from time to time, if you can't find one.

I'd love to help in any way I can.

Dracos
01-21-2004, 04:58 PM
Doesnt really matter anyways anymore Chase ;_; No Sephiroth. If the cosplay.com people arent coming, forget paying all that money for the Sephiroth outfit -_- I got an Mp3 player.. and getting some practice swords for us =D