PDA

View Full Version : Anime Club at Katsucon

SleeplessBeauty
11-18-2003, 02:29 PM
We're working on getting our school's anime club to Katsucon (which is difficult because we're in New Jersey) but all I'm asking for are suggestions. The Katsucon site isn't really too helpful, especially with the convention only three months away. If anyone has any information... Onegai... ^__^* Help???

ainslye
11-18-2003, 08:21 PM
What kind of suggestions? I guess I'm not sure what you want to know....
^^

SleeplessBeauty
11-20-2003, 08:19 AM
I'm supposed to have at least a tentative list of possible events and a discription of convention security.

ainslye
11-20-2003, 03:26 PM
Events are never announced until later on because they can change so quickly, but there will be panels covering many topics, workshops, a cosplay/masquerade, hall costume judging, AMV contest, autograph sessions, a dance, artist alley, dealers room, art show and auction, and a whole lot of other things.

As far as security goes... don't be barefoot, VA has strict weapon laws, and even if it isn't a weapon, if it's hard and could be USED as a weapon it's probably not allowed (my friend had a lacrosse stick that she was told wasn't allowed in)... and ya gotta wear some kind of clothing. :)