PDA

View Full Version : Groups?

tsukinohime
06-01-2002, 11:31 AM
So what groups are making an appearance this year? *hopes for a moon kindgom one*

MyuMyu
06-01-2002, 02:42 PM
lets see... theres an angel sanctuary group (whee), a tekken 4 group, a ranma group, and those are the only ones im in at the moment ^^;;;;;; anyone else?

Tenshi
06-01-2002, 04:38 PM
Atelier Elie ^_^. Hopefully there will be a small Tenchi Muyo! group too.

Nadeshiko
06-02-2002, 01:04 AM
For my mini-quittilion, I'm hoping to have an X/1999 group. This will be Friday.

Hopefully, I can arrange a whole Senshi Princess cosplay kinda thing.

Then on Sunday, I promised my friend, because she didn't go to her prom, that we'd go as Utena and Anthy so we can waltz through the halls to Toki Ni Ai Wa.

Wai! Almost a month left to go!

Ayaka
06-02-2002, 01:43 AM
I *think* I'm in a Hellsing group, but the guy who has the rest of the group may not make it so . . . other than that, I'm solo cosplaying unless I run into people from the same series who want someone to hang with, lol. I hope I do, seems like the con would be more fun if you're not alone.

peacecraft
06-03-2002, 11:50 AM
I'm in different groups different day (mostly the same people, but different costumes). KOF, Jubei-Chan & Sorcerous Stabber Orphen. Not sure which day is which yet.

Lilli
06-03-2002, 01:29 PM
Well o.o

A Saiyuki group, possibly a Skies of Arcadia group, a Grandia II group, a Star Ocean group, a Cyber Team in Akihabara group, a (small) Malice Mizer group, (Alas, it's just my friend and I this con ._. Unless we pick up some wandering band members! :sunny: .) Let's see what else... a Sakura Taisen group, and another small group, it's a secret ^-~ (And will depend largely on wether or not we manage to finish the costumes...) And I'll bring along my Millia Rage costume from Guilty Gear X, just in case! :thumbsup:

Hmmm. *looks over the list* ... I have issues. :angel:

Philia Philis
06-03-2002, 02:14 PM
Suikoden Suikoden Suikoden! Bwahahaha! *can't believe no one has said that yet*

I think there will also be a fair amount of Rhapsody people there?

> a (small) Malice Mizer group,

Yay, Malice Mizer! I'm so sad I won't have my Klaha costume done by then. Oh well... ;_; I'll just have to hunt you guys down then. XD

Michi
06-04-2002, 04:31 AM
My friends and I are doing a small Black Moon trio. (Demando, Safiiru, and Esmeraude) Perhaps we can hunt down a Black Lady too. ^^;

There's supposed to be a bigarse Rayearth group... Our site is here: http://www.geocities.com/silverzeo/ But I dunno how many of those listed still plan to help out. =/ I'm Alcione. *nods*
There's also supposedly a huge Ranma 1/2 group being organized... I'm Azusa Shiratori for that. =D!!
I'd love to gather a Chrono Cross group for the revival of my Nikki costume. @_@

I've got costumes for Malice Mizer and KOF.. and if I have the spare time/cash, I want to put together a NeoKururu costume from Rhapsody.. but I doubt it. ;_;

I also might be wearing what used to be a friend's original Fatima costume from Five Star Stories.. so some other FSS characters wouldn't hurt. ^^

Lalala too many costumes. I need to visit the fabric store.

Celine
06-04-2002, 11:20 PM
In addition to all those which have been mentioned, I've heard of a definite Chrono Cross/Trigger group. And we're trying to put together a Digimon group. Besides those, Lilli and Philia have mentioned all my other possibilities, I think! XD

Michi
06-05-2002, 02:08 AM
Chrono Cross Chrono Cross Chrono Cross!! *squeals and runs around in her Nikki costume*

tsukinohime
06-05-2002, 12:27 PM
One of these days there ought to be a chrono CRUSADE group! Yay for nuns with guns!

Ayaka
06-05-2002, 01:21 PM
Absolutely! I'm doing Rosette at some point for sure! I just have to find someone to force into being Chrno. *evil laugh* Maybe two different people, cause then there could be sealed AND unsealed!

Ayaka
06-05-2002, 01:40 PM
I'm amazed I'm not the only one, I didn't think anyone had heard of it. ^^ Whee, but maybe we can do a group or something. Ah, but not at this AX. T_T

Rosiel
06-05-2002, 08:26 PM
> possibly a Skies of Arcadia group

Are you the one bringing Fina? Ramirez and Vyse will make an appearance... everyone else I don't know. ^____^

tsukinohime
06-05-2002, 10:35 PM
Hehe, I've been wanting to make a Rosette costume for years now. I was going to do it last AX but then got persuaded otherwise (Imagine spending 4th of july weekend in a habit! I would positively die of heat exhaustion). One of these days I'll do it though. *grins* I suppose I could also pass for Ave Maria, but Rosette is so much more fun

tsukinohime
06-05-2002, 10:38 PM
Any KKJ characters coming? Jeanne will be making an appearance . . .

Ayaka
06-05-2002, 11:40 PM
Years? Okay, you've got dibs, lol. oO I wouldn't be averse to doing Chrno some time, he has a neat outfit and I got over my initial hesitation about crossplay REALLY fast lol. Rosette would indeed be hot. But try this on for size - long sleeve shirt, pants suit, long wig, and gloves. If you see someone in a long blond wig spontaneously combust, that will be me. ^^;;;

Lilli
06-06-2002, 12:00 AM
Hai! I'm bringing along my Fina costume :3

Waaaaai, Ramirez!!! ^-^

Are there any Aikas out there, I wonder? Hmmmmm.

Tenshi
06-06-2002, 12:14 PM
Tsukinohime, I'm saving my Jeanne costume for next year ;_;. Ahh, well. . .

HuongStar
06-06-2002, 12:21 PM
I was planning Arukenimon awhile ago and she's fairly easy....I think I still have the burgandy fabric for it too. ^_^ She's one of the only villains I can remember from the American TV series episodes and she's a small favorite!

Celine, I take it you are well-versed in Digimon? I need to ask you a question about something....check your PM whenever you get the chance.

Nemui Yume
06-19-2002, 05:06 AM
nyaaa groups..

well i did want to jump into Star Ocean but i don't know when that so i'll just randomly dress up :D

hope others will follow too *O*

Luna
06-20-2002, 12:43 AM
Hey, Tsukinohime, let's MAKE a "Moon Kingdom" group...I am going as Human Luna...well, it will be two of us, but I am sure we could find more members of the Moon Family...

MiSa0_mAkiMacHi
06-28-2004, 05:06 PM
Me and my group are gonna do X/1999!! :D I'm gonna be Yuzu

Midnight
06-28-2004, 05:18 PM
Let's not forget the wonderful Final Fantasy VIII group on Friday, peoples. =P
*throws things at Michi for not mentioning it*

Reaver
06-28-2004, 05:56 PM
(just letting everyone know, this thread is 2 years old XD)

dEmEnTeDcHiCkEn
06-28-2004, 06:21 PM
Why has no one mentioned the giant FFVII gathering on saturday?