PDA

View Full Version : Cosplayers

ScarelttRose
11-18-2003, 07:12 PM
Anime Boston will probably be my third con. And, i need help with the cosplay, and am looking for a good cosplay and group. So far I am cosplaying Sango (InuYasha). the keybardist from Bad luck (Gravi) anyone interested in helpin me out? or have some cosplaying exerience to help me??

Kasai
11-20-2003, 09:11 PM
Oh sweet Jesus, Hi Ashley. Where'd you come from? Nice job mispelling the username, lmao. Or was that intentional? And you know I'll be helping you, chica. Sai-chan shall be mad skilld in the cosplay-ness by then. ^^

Rukawa
11-20-2003, 09:39 PM
Well I dunno if you need that much for fujisaki. Its pretty much normal clothes you can find in stores. But what help do you need?

MoonLitDemon
11-23-2003, 05:18 PM
Anime Boston will probably be my third con. And, i need help with the cosplay, and am looking for a good cosplay and group. So far I am cosplaying Sango (InuYasha). the keybardist from Bad luck (Gravi) anyone interested in helpin me out? or have some cosplaying exerience to help me??

umm i don't know how much i can help cuz i'm pretty new at cosplay myself (anime boston will be my second con) but i just have to say i'm going as Shuichi from Gravi and can't wait to see you ^.^ ...... oh and if you aren't on the anime boston forums there might be a big gravitation photo shoot i think sometime on saturday so you should come tot hat if you can! (if u aren't on the AB forum then i'll keep you posted)
anywho yah so umm gravitation characters are usually easy to do cuz its just regular clothes that you can buy and edit a lil..... for Sango i'm not to sure what advice i can give you about her cosplay.... which one of her outfits will you be doing?

Gale
11-23-2003, 05:53 PM
Grav photo shoot?? hmm....maybe i wont do FFX-2....lol

i love Grav! on second thought now, i might do something from that...

MoonLitDemon
11-24-2003, 02:34 PM
Grav photo shoot?? hmm....maybe i wont do FFX-2....lol

i love Grav! on second thought now, i might do something from that...

you could do both if you wanted to.... i actually might be doing duo maxwell on friday and shuichi saturday but i'm not sure yet... i'm going to buy the ticket then work on shuichi outfit and if i do have money after then i will be buying a wig and outfit to make a duo costume

Otakuduet_Yuna
11-25-2003, 01:03 AM
I love cosplay! I would definatly help you if I could...but I will not be able to participate in the cosplay because I am guest at Anime Boston. If you want another performance type opportunity though, Otaku Duet sometimes has guests perform with us. If you play an instrument or sing well and have a song you like to play (or sing), we like to try to work fans into our performances. Check out our forums on www.otakuduet.com if you are interested. Good luck finding people to cosplay with you.

Gale
11-25-2003, 02:28 PM
i'm only going on sat. 'cause i go to private school and our spring vacation is in march, not april. besides, my mom has agreed to help me with my Yuna costume and i have some friends dressing as rikku & paine.

Sweet~Pea
11-29-2003, 08:21 PM
PM me if you need any assistance. Always happy to lend a hand to a fellow cosplayer :japan:
Cheers
-Christa

Nozomi_Shindou
12-09-2003, 04:05 PM
wowwie! You're psychic! My group and I are going all weekend and cosplaying as Inuyasha and Gravi! I'm playing Kanna (one creepy girl! I'll be luck yto pull her off! She's so quiet!) and Shuichi (heehee! I'm perfect for the part! I not only have ADHD but I'm schitzotypal too! ^_^)

PM me!!! I needs must have friends! ^_^

- Nozomi Shindou

Nozomi: *goes and drags Shuichi off Yuki* Silly Shuichi! Yuki is mine! ^_^

Shuichi: OMOUTO! NO FAIR! YUKI IS MINE! T_T

Nozomi: Nuh-uh!

Shuihci: Uh-huh!

Yuki: -_-' ...you two really piss me off...don't I get a choice in the matter?

Nozomi/Shuichi: NO!

ps- sorry! ^_^ Just had to do that! O.o *hides in closet*

Rukawa
12-09-2003, 04:18 PM
wowwie! You're psychic! My group and I are going all weekend and cosplaying as Inuyasha and Gravi! I'm playing Kanna (one creepy girl! I'll be luck yto pull her off! She's so quiet!) and Shuichi (heehee! I'm perfect for the part! I not only have ADHD but I'm schitzotypal too! ^_^)

PM me!!! I needs must have friends! ^_^

- Nozomi Shindou

Nozomi: *goes and drags Shuichi off Yuki* Silly Shuichi! Yuki is mine! ^_^

Shuichi: OMOUTO! NO FAIR! YUKI IS MINE! T_T

Shuihci: Uh-huh!

Yuki: -_-' ...you two really piss me off...don't I get a choice in the matter?

Nozomi/Shuichi: NO!

ps- sorry! ^_^ Just had to do that! O.o *hides in closet*

Lol thats pretty funny. Course we'll be seeing that a lot when all the Shu's comes and attacks Yuki there. Oh you'll get plenty of friends. ^^;

MoonLitDemon2
12-10-2003, 08:43 PM
I KNOW!! thers going to be sooo many Gravi ppl there this year (well that i've heard) and i can't wait ^.^!!! i really hope i can go friday and saturday..... i'm cutting my hair for this thing and everything! and saturday i got my dance recital in the middle so if i do both i'm going to be having pink hair for it ... *hopes teacher and mommy don't mind -_-" * OH and Nozomi.... i have ADHD and ADD and over emotional (at times) and obbessive over everything!..... BEAT THAT! lol.... haha jp (well i do have both but i'm not trying to start a fight or anything... well a fight between shuichis might be funny at AB.... *thinks...*) ... anywho yah so umm.. tty all later!

Nozomi_Shindou
12-13-2003, 09:12 PM
I KNOW!! thers going to be sooo many Gravi ppl there this year (well that i've heard) and i can't wait ^.^!!! i really hope i can go friday and saturday..... i'm cutting my hair for this thing and everything! and saturday i got my dance recital in the middle so if i do both i'm going to be having pink hair for it ... *hopes teacher and mommy don't mind -_-" * OH and Nozomi.... i have ADHD and ADD and over emotional (at times) and obbessive over everything!..... BEAT THAT! lol.... haha jp (well i do have both but i'm not trying to start a fight or anything... well a fight between shuichis might be funny at AB.... *thinks...*) ... anywho yah so umm.. tty all later!

YAYINESS! *bounces around the room kissing everyone* I NO CRAZY THEN! ...errr..@_@ Me no likey that T_T I'm going SANE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! *SIGHS* Oh well. I can't wait for Anime Boston. Heehee. I got so excited I told my gran I'm going as Shuichi, and made her read the manga...heh-heh. I think I scarred her for life...*does a hyper dance*

MoonLitDemon2
12-14-2003, 01:21 PM
YAYINESS! *bounces around the room kissing everyone* I NO CRAZY THEN! ...errr..@_@ Me no likey that T_T I'm going SANE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! *SIGHS* Oh well. I can't wait for Anime Boston. Heehee. I got so excited I told my gran I'm going as Shuichi, and made her read the manga...heh-heh. I think I scarred her for life...*does a hyper dance*

lol don't worry your still crazy.. we are all a little crazy.. on the inside... somemore than others tho..... i can't wait I WANT IT TO BE APRIL NOW!! *runs into a wall*well actually i still need to start on my costume and preregister and figure out rides and talk to mommy to see if its ok to do anime boston on saturdya and my dance recital!! so maybe its a good thing it isn't close to april yet..... hmm..... ANYWHO.. haha god my nana would never EVER read a manga.. especially one like Gravi..... hey which outfit you doing for Shuichi-chan?

Kasai
12-21-2003, 06:08 PM
Yay for Gravitation and InuYasha groups!! Anyway, I'm answering in place of Ashley because she has no idea what she's doing, lol. We/She will be at the Gravi and InuYasha shoots, if they're going to exist.

Yeah, so don't expect to many PMs out of Ashley.. this will probably be her first and last post ever. It's my fault she knows what cosplay.com is. ^^;;

Anyway. I can't believe you made your grandmother read Gravitation... oh man. Of course, I'm only imagining my very senile grandmother.. I'm sure yours is quite a bit less senile and possibly insane as mine is. ^^

See also: I feel incredibly honored to be in the same thread as a member of the Otaku Duet. *_* Well, Ashley has a really nice voice and has an incredible version of Fukai Mori.. but I don't think I could coax her into getting up on stage.. believe me, I've tried.. x.x

MoonLitDemon2
12-23-2003, 08:55 PM
Yay for Gravitation and InuYasha groups!! Anyway, I'm answering in place of Ashley because she has no idea what she's doing, lol. We/She will be at the Gravi and InuYasha shoots, if they're going to exist.

Yeah, so don't expect to many PMs out of Ashley.. this will probably be her first and last post ever. It's my fault she knows what cosplay.com is. ^^;;

Anyway. I can't believe you made your grandmother read Gravitation... oh man. Of course, I'm only imagining my very senile grandmother.. I'm sure yours is quite a bit less senile and possibly insane as mine is. ^^

See also: I feel incredibly honored to be in the same thread as a member of the Otaku Duet. *_* Well, Ashley has a really nice voice and has an incredible version of Fukai Mori.. but I don't think I could coax her into getting up on stage.. believe me, I've tried.. x.x

KOOL! what characters will she be cosplaying as?!?!? and i would love to hear her sing! i love Fukai Mori! i can probably convince her to at least sing at the kareoky thing.. i did that to alot of ppl last year hehehe

Genki Chan
01-02-2004, 12:17 AM
O___O Aww, durn. I was originally gonna do Seguchi Tohma for AB (even already made the costume... easy as that was) but I promised to do other cosplays instead with some friends cause I thought there wouldn't be a lot of Gravi cosplay. T_T

Silly me... well, is there really going to be a Gravi photoshoot? If so, maybe I'll lug along that costume, funky coat and all, and just wear it for that part of the con. ^.^ anyway, if anyone has anymore news on that- please tell!

MoonLitDemon2
01-04-2004, 02:22 PM
well the person who was originally doing the gravi photo shoot i think like died or something.... (they haven't posted a message for a very very long time) so after i figure out what i'm doing for AB and such i might scedual my own and let everyone know about that and such! so i'll keep u posted on whats going on as soon as i can ^_^"

Genki Chan
01-05-2004, 07:06 PM
Awesome! =D Well if you do go through with it, make sure to let everyone know! (And I'll defiantly tug a few people along with me to go ^.^) Thanks!

ScarelttRose
01-07-2004, 08:37 PM
Ah! im sorry i haven't been posting! magh computer has been haywire for a while. So yea. . .Liz I am not going on stage ! Plus, Kasai is a better singer than me. (Sweetie it was one freakin solo) But i will go up with Liz does. ::evil Laugh::
Aanyway, ill be going as Sango from InuYasha, but i dont knwo what outfit to do! and Fujisaki from gravi. hopefully me and Kasai will be able to pull of a group too, anyone interested?

MoonLitDemon2
01-08-2004, 01:31 PM
Ah! im sorry i haven't been posting! magh computer has been haywire for a while. So yea. . .Liz I am not going on stage ! Plus, Kasai is a better singer than me. (Sweetie it was one freakin solo) But i will go up with Liz does. ::evil Laugh::
Aanyway, ill be going as Sango from InuYasha, but i dont knwo what outfit to do! and Fujisaki from gravi. hopefully me and Kasai will be able to pull of a group too, anyone interested?

WOOT WOOT ANOTHER GRAVI RECRUTE (spelling?) ALRIGHT!
*begins to run around and dance*

Kasai
01-18-2004, 05:26 PM
*Recuit. =D

So, yeah. You can count Ashley in for Sango and Sakano, and me in for Kouga and Ryuichi. ^^

I'm working on planning a Gravitation shoot for Katsucon, and I wouldn't mind organizing one for AB as well, if I'm needed. ^o~

MoonLitDemon2
01-18-2004, 10:31 PM
*Recuit. =D

So, yeah. You can count Ashley in for Sango and Sakano, and me in for Kouga and Ryuichi. ^^

I'm working on planning a Gravitation shoot for Katsucon, and I wouldn't mind organizing one for AB as well, if I'm needed. ^o~

haha thanks i'm horrible when it comes to spelling heheh

wwwwwwooooooooooooowwwwwwwww there are going to be sooo many Ryuichis this year..... FUN!!.... hmm... we need more Hiros tho.. so far i only know of one person that MIGHT if talked into it will be going as Hiro... anyone else know of any!!!??!!

haha you are deffanatly needed... i can't be trusted to plan anything on my own... well when it envolves BIG groups at least ^^ ..... so anywho i would love to have u help plan it ^.^ (i just need to double check to see what days i'm going... and preregister .... and even see if i can still go -_- )