PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Room or spaces

Kat Murz
07-07-2011, 10:36 AM
First time going to D*con, we booked back in October but due to complications with the friend who did the booking/the booking it's self I fear we have both not the right dates and I know that we have faarr to many people in a very small room.

I am now looking to see if someone possibly has an extra room they could transfer to me (at any hotel, doesn't have to be host) or space for myself and my best friend (I'm female, he's male).

We're both in our twenties, long time con goers and polite Canadian folk.

SaskWhovian
07-25-2011, 05:49 PM
I really hope you have found a place to stay! While I don't have a room to transfer I was looking for peopel to share.

Thing is I might have two already (A guy and a girl) but one might be only staying a night or two... the other not sure. Also I have no idea what the room limit is (Four or five I think). Not sure how many would be "too many" for you but I thought I would at least offer.

If you still need something I can check up on everything if you don't mind sharing with a few people.

Coming down from Canada myself! The oh so forgetable province of Saskatchewan!

Eidolon Bird
08-05-2011, 04:54 AM
Have you tried calling the Hyatt? They usually have quite a few openings this time of year. If you can't get anything now, wait until about two weeks before the con to call.

Alternately, check out the dragonconrooms community on LiveJournal. I used to moderate that community and this time of year is when the majority of the room transfers started. (Things are different this year with the hotels taking non-refundable deposits, but I'm sure people will find a way to work around it.)