PDA

View Full Version : Saboten Con 2011 : 9/30-10/2

Eurobeat King
07-13-2011, 04:28 PM
Hey everyone!

I wanted to make a thread here to find-out if anyone will be attending Saboten Con which will take-place from September 30th - October 2nd, at the Hilton Sqaw Peak Resort in Phoenix, AZ.

For more information, please go here:

http://sabotencon.conmagick.com/

I'll most-likely be going and taking pictures of cosplayers throughout the weekend. :)

If you are planning on attending, please reply and if you plan to cosplay, what costume(s) will you be wearing?

See you in September! :skidude2:

HikariNinjaX
07-22-2011, 04:42 PM
Hello! I will be attending that convention, IŽll take my Sheik (smash bros. brawl version) cosplay and probably one of my Sheryl Nome (macross frontier) costumes.

Super80sDemon
07-23-2011, 05:32 AM
I'll be there on Sunday as one of the ghosts from Fatal Frame 3!

IAmShorty
07-26-2011, 03:43 PM
Hello! Ill be there probably as a Maid Miku Hatsune, and Mion from Higurashi.

Eurobeat King
09-22-2011, 12:16 PM
One week to go! :D

Who's almost ready? Please post your costume progress & finalized-cosplay list/schedule if you can.

I'll be there on Thursday afternoon to scope-out the location, and if anyone is cosplaying on Day Zero, I'll be taking pictures.

See you all next weekend!

jounink
09-22-2011, 06:33 PM
One week to go! :D

Who's almost ready? Please post your costume progress & finalized-cosplay list/schedule if you can.

I'll be there on Thursday afternoon to scope-out the location, and if anyone is cosplaying on Day Zero, I'll be taking pictures.

See you all next weekend!

I'll be wearing Xehanort Friday and possibly saturday....not sure if i'm cosplaying the whole con. http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/265/7/4/only_a_memory_by_makuba-d4am1ok.jpg

pyrodancer
09-25-2011, 12:35 AM
I had no idea that AZ had an anime convention... and I lived in Phoenix for 18yrs of my life!!! :P well, if I ever feel like visiting AZ again, I know when to go