PDA

View Full Version : Soul Calibur proper ~ photoshoot

T4uRu$k4tt
11-20-2003, 02:59 PM
i didn't want to steal a gravi thread~ so i'm reintroducing the question now that i know there's a few of us :)
so far from the previous thread i've gathered:

Kasai: talim
Katchoo: ivy (?)
Me: talim 3p & kilik 2p
Lulu: seung mina 1p
Catboi Blues: cervantes
Dernash: kilik 1p
Digital Cactus: maxi (refrains herself from saying “…pad!” hehe..okay, maybe I don’t refrain myself very well….;) )

i know its a little far away, but i just figured it would help people decide which days they will wear what, or if you want to meet up and have a sc2 photoshoot! (the where's and when's and all that good stuff)

talim & kilik armies rock! XD

~katt

DerNash
11-20-2003, 06:39 PM
This'll be my first time there so wherever we decide to meet you'll have to give me explicit directions... I am navigationally challenged, hehe.

Kilik is the only SC2 costume I have done at the moment and I'm not moved to make another anytime soon so that will probably be the only one I bring. Maybe I'll make a Raph at some point but likely not in time for Katsu.

You need to choose though, katt! Playing both sides in the Kilik/Talim battle is not okay! So we know where your loyalties lie O.o hehe

Kasai
11-20-2003, 09:01 PM
Yay, this is going to be so very very fun. ^^ Maybe we should wait to work out times and whatnot until we get closer to the con date, ne?

AH HA HA, I thought I was the only one who called him Maxi Pad!! ::dies of laughter::

And I'm going as Talim 1p, if that matters at all. ^^ ::excited::

T4uRu$k4tt
11-21-2003, 12:31 AM
*awsome dude with german name who has soulcalibur.com avvie*~ in this instance and this instance only, i'm allowed to play both sides of the fence, heh. i will figure out later when i will wear what, it mainly depends on if i can fix talim up a little more presentable~ i don't have to worry about otakon, cause they'll be enough for us to have two days of sc pics, lol...

::: puts you in paper bag:::
can you get out now?? XD

And I'm going as Talim 1p, if that matters at all. ^^ ::excited::

of course it matters! hehe~ especially to you! make sure you know which talim you are, so you don't get yourself confused and think your somebody else at the con!! ^^

we'll wait till closer for times, just wanted the thread handy... :)
~katt

DerNash
11-21-2003, 12:40 AM
I'm not Kell_Dragon :(

T4uRu$k4tt
11-21-2003, 01:00 AM
I'm not Kell_Dragon :(

::GASP!!:::

no...no your not!

:::falls over dead:::

can dead people have sweatdrops?
~katt

Daala
11-21-2003, 06:38 AM
I'll be there as Seung Mina 2p, ^_^

Nietsche
11-21-2003, 06:46 AM
If I make it then...I'll be 2p YungSung....think I've finally worked out a good way to make the thing fit me...

marsie
11-21-2003, 10:55 AM
*jumps about*
Cassandra, but I am unsure about which costume just yet, trying to find good screenshots is pissing me off.

DerNash
11-21-2003, 01:27 PM
I was surprised when I found out how many different things dead people can... erm, secrete. So maybe!

Okay I will forgive you if you just get me out of this paper bag! It's dark, and it smells like pickles in here!

*looks at the other SC2 cosplayers* Wow cool, we've got a whole crew coming :D

T4uRu$k4tt
11-23-2003, 04:59 PM
okay, of course you can come out now (whoops, you've been in there all weekend?? wow, you're devoted!!)

yay! i'm so happy there's more of us! another sueng mina & a yunsung too! ::tries to keep from sqealing, heehee::

marsie~ take a look at the soul cal thread (in game costumes), there's been several good links to places for pictures on there (well, in between the other madness, lol)

~katt

kerochan
11-24-2003, 10:03 AM
Okay, you can add me to the list. I was going to bring the Seung Mina 3p to Otakon, but now Daala and I are almost done making the dress so I am now part of the group!LOL!

katchoo
11-24-2003, 11:46 PM
yep I'll have my ivy for the shoot. I'll also being wearing a talim that weekend but probably Ivy for the shoot. ^_^ I can't wait!!! *bounces*

T4uRu$k4tt
11-25-2003, 01:14 AM
yay!

it's gonna be so awsome having all of us in one place, hehehe!
i'm glad to hear there'll be an ivy too (so many of us talims! lol)
even without two days of sc photoshoots, we'll probably run into each other wearing our 2nd cosplays, so it'll still be lotsa fun :)

~katt

isami
11-26-2003, 08:02 PM
::cartwheels in:: I'm going now... my grades are good. Mummy says I can. w00t!

I dunno if I'm gonna cosplay talim for katsu, though. I might just come to be camera bitch. ::shrugs:: Either way, I'll see you people there. W00t.

XD

DigitalCactus
11-26-2003, 08:15 PM
*bursts through the window* HAHA!! Glad to see this is a general SoulCalibur photoshoot because if it were limited to SCII only, I might have been left out...

Just let me know what day and time. I'll be there *shifty-eyed* Oh God! They're comming for me!!!

*runs away*

T4uRu$k4tt
11-26-2003, 09:02 PM
isa~ good job on getting the grades, chica! even if you don't cosplay, katsucon's fun. (although i'm sure it will drive you crazy seeing all those dressed up people if you're not, hehe, i've done that before)

DC~ i choose wisely then, wouldn't want to leave you out!! times and days will probably depend on when people are doing other planned cosplays, i know i for one have to figure out which days will be which, otherwise i'll be changing my clothes all day ^^;;

~katt

isami
11-26-2003, 09:05 PM
oi. you're right. it does drive me crazy not to cosplay.

I suppose I bring 2p talim. Which means I have to fix it up. Oi oi.... motivation, motivation.

Um... yeah, I'll where it whenever you guys have the shoot. I have no strict plan for Katsu. Only Ota. So... just tell me the info and I'll be there.

XxLuluxX is being a hoe a not wearing Mina, so I'll make him my camera bitch. ^_^;;;;;

~Isa

T4uRu$k4tt
11-26-2003, 11:46 PM
sounds good, i'll see what my homies are doin'...

XxLuluxX is being a hoe a not wearing Mina, so I'll make him my camera bitch. ^_^;;;;;
~Isa

lol, well, it is kinda cold out at katsu ::shrug::

~katt

kerochan
12-01-2003, 10:11 AM
when are you guys planning on having the shoot?
Just finished the 3rd player Seung Mina last night(Thanks Daala!)

Daala
12-01-2003, 11:26 AM
Uhg! My hands haven't recovered from the leather work on "someone's" outfit..... However Kerochan's outfit came out nice ^_^ We'll have to post photos.

Yes please post the time. ^_^

T4uRu$k4tt
12-01-2003, 11:08 PM
wow that's awsome, i can't wait to see all these pretty (ahh, oh yeah, and *handsome*) scII cosplays!! =)
mine will probably be put to shame, but all the more reason to keep messin around with it! :p

since no one else seems to have any preferences, and i have a group to do on saturday already, how's friday afternoonish sound to everyone?

~katt

kerochan
12-02-2003, 08:50 AM
Yes, friday sounds good. There are way too many on Saturday. Someone needs to make a master list of all the photoshoots for Katsu cause it is very confusing.

Kasai
12-21-2003, 05:52 PM
Somebody really should make a master list of photoshoots, lol.. but I don't think anyone is a large enough dork to go around to ALL the various threads collecting photoshoot times.. but I really only need to concern myself with.. ::counts on fingers:: Four. ^^

T4uRu$k4tt
12-22-2003, 01:57 AM
heehee, i would volunteer to be that dork, but i don't think we should need to worry about it too much on a friday (looks like most are sat? that's when most people who only do one day cosplay, and it looks like thats when the c.com one is too)

i think i'd like to wait just a *wee* bit longer~ to see if they update the schedule~ because i'd like to do it at a time when there's not much else going on (theres a couple things fri i don't want to miss)

but fri afternoon we can plan on, i'll try and suck it up and look through all of these threads to make sure we don't step on anybody's toes tomorrow or somethin, but it shouldn't matter too much unless someone here knows they have to be at another photoshoot at some other point on fri, so as long as we avoid those times...yeah... :p

i think it would be cool if we met in the game room instead of the usual pose place for pictures, tho ^^
what'dya think?

~katt

Tsuchi
12-22-2003, 02:30 PM
*pokes katt* You guys need a Taki....... ^_^ i am willing to fill that postition XD Add meh to the list and give meh an exact time on friday cus i don't know when i am showing up yet :thumbsup:

T4uRu$k4tt
12-23-2003, 05:42 PM
you're welcome to join tsuchi~ and we don't mind doubles here, we ain't so picky i think, i'll be amazed if there's a half a dozen of us that show ^^

now that there's a sticky up we should decide: how's 2 o'clock sound? any one, anyone, bueller?...okay then ^^

and would you rather meet in the lobby downstairs or game room?

discuss~ and i'll be back later for your okaies, then i'll post us officially in the sticky, lol :p

~katt

T4uRu$k4tt
12-30-2003, 07:33 PM
wow! you guys sure can get into heated discussions about when you want to meet!!! Lmao...

*somebody* *please* *anybody*...

:p
~katt

lilsugarchan
01-08-2004, 08:53 AM
i'm goin as xianghua...yay!!!! ^_^ filled with excitement!!

......may i join??.....

kerochan
01-08-2004, 01:29 PM
This photoshoot is going to be really good! I can't wait to see everyone's costumes!

DerNash
01-08-2004, 01:54 PM
Well I've never been there, but I'm just going to say the lobby for the heck of it and see if anyone has a problem. Everyone alright with us meeting in the lobby?

Oh and I'll be going as Kilik of course, since I don't think I've posted on this thread yet

Edit: NEVER MIND, I see that I have three times...

T4uRu$k4tt
01-10-2004, 12:19 AM
LoL! dernash, you so silly...and forgetful apparently! :p

i've updated the meeting place on the sticky. lobby/escalator area, we'll probably end up discussing exactly where that is later i'm sure, but it's there, at 2pm, on friday, be there everyone!!!! :D

~katt

Daala
01-12-2004, 01:33 PM
DerNash, you're Kilik oufit rocks ^_^ :: adds to list of ppl she need to get a photo with ::

DigitalCactus
01-15-2004, 09:31 AM
wow if this thing is Friday, I'm going to die.. I mean I'll show up just cuz its at 2pm and there wont be any other shoots that Im in around that time. but wow I swear Im wearing every costume Im bringing with me the friday of Katsucon...

Yuushi
01-21-2004, 09:37 PM
My friend asked me if I was bringing my Kilik costume to Katsucon. I'm assuming she meant for this (I dun post here much, so this is the first I heard of this). If not I will let her know of this meeting so we can get lots of kee-rayzee pics taken.

See ya in about three weeks!

T4uRu$k4tt
01-22-2004, 02:13 PM
aw, sorry dc, you should've kept a closer eye on this thread, i tried my best to accomidate everyone datewise, but i guess no one knew what their other plans were till last min either...:p
even so, i'm glad you can make it!!!!

:D

also to you yuushi, no prob if you don't post much, you're welcome to join ^^

this'll be one crazy shoot, mabbe i'll bring some snacks or somethin', where's isa and her cookies? hehe

~katt

DigitalCactus
01-23-2004, 01:12 AM
huzzah! i have my maxi boots and the look great! Remind me to post pics one of these days

T4uRu$k4tt
01-27-2004, 12:06 AM
*reminds* post pics! :p

~katt

kerochan
01-27-2004, 03:49 PM
T4uRu$k4tt: I saw his Maxi boots and they look really cool! I'll remind him to post pics when he gets home from work later today.

T4uRu$k4tt
01-27-2004, 07:31 PM
heh, nice...
*reminds herself to get on later to see them* :p

~katt

Kasai
01-29-2004, 05:34 PM
Hey everybody... *quietly walks in*

I'm reeeally sorry, but it doesn't look like Talim is going to be done in time for Katsucon. Things have been kind of crazy recently, and I'm still not even entirely sure I'm going to be able to GO to Katsucon..

I sowwy.. ;_; *hides*

But, she should be done in time for AnimeBoston, if anyone is going to be there! *hopeful*

isami
01-30-2004, 03:24 PM
Ok, sorry to hear that Kasai!

But, ironically, I've come to say that I'll be bringing 2p Talim... it's gonna take a lot of work, and probably won't be 100% when I get there. But good enough for the shoot.

And *only* the shoot...It's not comfy to wear.
I hope I dont' burn anybody's eyes with the fugliness.

But anyway...Katt, are you gonna be Talim or Kilik for the shoot? Cause if you're doing Kilik... could I possibly borrow your Tonfas? XD

Daala
02-03-2004, 05:02 PM
quick question....where are we having this shoot?? to post it on the main list.

kerochan
02-04-2004, 06:03 PM
So what can we put on the thread for the Katsucon gatherings? The main escalators then from there find an empty space or something?
We don't want to get crossed of the list, there are so many people!

Yuushi
02-10-2004, 09:35 PM
Okay, since we're pretty much down to the wire here, when and where is the photoshoot gonna be? I'm in a skit so I have to schedule things around rehearsals and such.

Please let us know!!

kerochan
02-12-2004, 11:26 AM
Is the info for the photoshoot on the list? I want to make sure where we are supposed to be meeting for this thing...

Yuushi
02-12-2004, 02:10 PM
Well, I'm leaving now, and still no update as to where and when for this photoshoot. I'm assuming Friday at 2PM cuz, that's last I heard. If it's otherwise, whomever's putting htis together PLEASE post something to the Katsucon Bulletin Board so we know what's what, okay?!?

SexyStellaGrl
11-29-2004, 03:53 PM
Im goin 2 be cosplaying as Seung Mina but I can only go on Saturday ... We should have 2 photoshoots 2 get everyone get my drift?

fushigi-chan
12-01-2004, 05:45 PM
Well I'll probably be Xianghua in her blue costume if I have enough time *aka not working non-stop like I am now* =D

Toastersix
12-06-2004, 02:52 PM
Wow, I just found this thread.. ^^;;

I'm going as Seung Mina 1P and my boyfriend is going to be coming as Raphael 1P. ^___^

fushigi-chan
12-28-2004, 12:44 AM
*tumble weed rolls by*
So I noticed the obvious lack in activity in this thread >_>; So I thought I might bring it back to the first page...

anyways, was an actual day/time/place ever decided for a SC gathering??

kerochan
12-28-2004, 10:05 PM
I don't think anyone thought of making a set time for the photoshoot for this upcomming Katsucon, this thread was from last year...if there is going to be one this year however, I may bring either my Seung Mina 3p or Xianghua 3p(but I don't know yet...)

SexyStellaGrl
01-02-2005, 03:39 PM
I will be going as seung mina just 2 add 2 ur count