PDA

View Full Version : ITT, 08th MS Team cosplay

Android raptor
07-14-2011, 09:20 PM
Anyone here cosplay or plan to cosplay from 08th MS Team? Or just seen some cosplay from it? Surely I can't be the only one :P I know it's probably the most popular of the OYW oavs, though unfortunately that doesn't help much in the cosplay department since it's still pretty obscure in the big scheme of things.

I myself cosplay both Aina (the pink sweater+shorts outfit she wear in ep.10 and the black dress one from ep.8) and her brother (just his fruity civilian outfit so far). I plan on doing uniform!Ghinius and both their normal suits when I start sucking less.

Even though it isn't my favorite Gundam series, my ultimate cosplay dream is a decent 08th MS Team group. I doubt it would ever happen, though I still keep the hope up :P

SorcererSupreme
08-15-2011, 09:32 PM
I think we've conversed on DevArt about this, but I'm thinking about some 08th MS team cosplay.

I think I've decided on Shiro Amada, since I have several extra black wigs I'm not using. BTW- I saw a really awesome Norris Packard cosplayer while I was at Otakon. Sadly, he's from way up North. :<

Android raptor
08-18-2011, 12:39 PM
Huh, I don't remember conversing! But then again I talk about 08th so much it's hard to keep track. I saw pics of the Norris from Otakon, he was epic. So wish I was there ;3;

BTW what con would you be Shiro? *still holding out for her 08th MS Team group wet dream*

SorcererSupreme
08-21-2011, 06:43 PM
I'n TheGundamMKII most other places on the Internet. My cos.com is old, and I didn't feel like changing it.

I'm not sure where I'm going next, but I'm thinking about Nekocon this year and I'm going to be in the artist's alley for Katsucon 2012.