PDA

View Full Version : Hunter Cosplay

Big Sister
07-15-2011, 01:38 AM
Alright, so me and my twin wanted to do Hunter cosplays.

We were pondering on the topic of the hoodies.

Should we go with zip-ups or pullovers?

Zipups would be pretty rad for when we got too hot in the conspace, but they're not as accurate to the character.

I'm fairly certain I can do the makeup and everything fine. We'd have a hell of a fun time rolling around in dirt and grass to get the hoodie all weathered and everything.

But we'd like something cost-effective. Walmart has some zip-up blue, plain hoodies for 10$.

What's your experience, guys?

LostLittleWitch
07-15-2011, 06:12 PM
Alright, so me and my twin wanted to do Hunter cosplays.

We were pondering on the topic of the hoodies.

Should we go with zip-ups or pullovers?

Zipups would be pretty rad for when we got too hot in the conspace, but they're not as accurate to the character.

I'm fairly certain I can do the makeup and everything fine. We'd have a hell of a fun time rolling around in dirt and grass to get the hoodie all weathered and everything.

But we'd like something cost-effective. Walmart has some zip-up blue, plain hoodies for 10$.

What's your experience, guys?

Which Hunter are you guys going as? If it's the Hunter from the first Left 4 Dead, I'd recommend pullovers, but in Left 4 Dead 2, the Hunter has a zip-up hoodie. It's also a different color in L4D2, and is more of a grey color.

This is the Hunter from the first game. He's got on a pullover hoodie. (http://images.wikia.com/left4dead/images/8/8d/Hunterface.png)

This is the Hunter from the second game, and he's got a zipper. (http://images.wikia.com/left4dead/images/6/66/Hunter_2.png)

I'd say go with whichever is more convenient for you guys, or whichever you like more. Pullovers and zipper hoodies are both reasonably cheap, if you look around. Good luck, and have fun! :)

Big Sister
07-16-2011, 12:18 PM
I see what you mean, there. I haven't played both of the games, but I plan too when I get an external hard drive. I plan on downloading the games onto there and playing them whenever I get the urge.

Herp.

But I've done some research. . . A lot, actually. . . And I can't wait to cosplay them. <3

I think we'll probably go for the zip-up and just pretend we're L4D1 Hunters. Just in case it gets too hot in the con space or whatever and we don't want to mess up our hoodies.

Thanks so much for the input, though!