PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone done a GLaDOS cosplay from Portal?

TryNotToSmile
07-19-2011, 12:38 AM
For Soycon this year, I went as GLaDOS. My brother was P-Body and my friend was Atlas.
This was a terribly last minute idea, so even though we got great feedback from most people, they weren't as good as they could have been. (I think if Atlas and P-Body didn't have their names on their labcoats, no one would have gotten them ^^; )

Anywho, I was just curious as to what some other people came up with for a GLaDOS outfit. Not to mention, if I ever use the cosplay again, I'd love to improve it.

(Basically, I had a long white wig. a white shirt. silver-ish jean shorts. black knee-high socks. Shiny white "go-go" boots. Long shiny white gloves. I had a black "mini" tie that I put the Appreture logo on in silver tape. My white labcoat was short in the front and had a tail coat thing going on. Then I made some personal cores and put them on a clear headband.)

SvK
07-19-2011, 08:41 PM
There's a search box at the very top of the page. If you type in "Glados" you'll get 22 results. White hair and Personality Cores on headbands seem to be standard. I like this GLaDOS and Wheatley (http://www.flickr.com/photos/cliffnordman/5841742472/in/set-72157626855963409/) that I saw at A-Kon last month.