PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy/ Kingdom Hearts

Pages : [1] 2

Dual Weilder
11-21-2003, 03:22 PM
Just wondering if anyone is going as a Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts character.
I'm going as Aeris in her Kingdom Hearts costume and (hopefully) the Dual Wielder too.

YuffieKeychain
11-22-2003, 10:36 AM
Just wondering if anyone is going as a Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts character.
I'm going as Aeris in her Kingdom Hearts costume and (hopefully) the Dual Wielder too.

^^ I'm going as Aerith from KH too. I will also bring my Aeris costume

kelldar
11-22-2003, 10:42 AM
I'm probably bringing my Yuffie (ff7 style)!

YuffieKeychain
11-22-2003, 03:21 PM
I'm probably bringing my Yuffie (ff7 style)!
*o* I love your yuffie costume!!

Lady Ava
11-22-2003, 05:03 PM
I'll have three different Yuna costumes and Lulu. ^^

twentystitches
11-22-2003, 05:33 PM
I'll probably bring my Blindfolded Unknown costume. ^_^V

Sorahana
11-22-2003, 06:57 PM
I'm being Yuna, Rikku, and Yuffie (Kingdom Hearts style) Whee.......I'm so excited about Katsu!!

Cyn
11-22-2003, 09:12 PM
I'll hopefully be Unknown Riku, and the Red Headed Unknown.

projectanime
11-23-2003, 08:49 AM
I'll be bringing my White Mage Yuna and a chocobo ^-^

yuffieleonheart
11-23-2003, 11:49 AM
o_o; i'm bringing a few versions of yuna, squall and yuffs :D

kelldar
11-23-2003, 03:31 PM
thanks yuffiekeychain!! ^^
anybody have plans for a giant FF group shot at some point?

TheAnarCHris
11-23-2003, 10:04 PM
Prob sum verison of Squall.

evil_neko
11-23-2003, 10:16 PM
I'm going to bring my FFX-2 Gunner Yuna (revamped, thankfully) and maybe my new Thief Rikku costume (If I can redo it in time...). A big FF/KH group would be fun! ^.^

Dual Weilder
11-23-2003, 11:14 PM
Sooooooo many spiffy costumes!!!! yay! Well, some of my friends and I will all be dressed in our FF/KH costumes on Saturday, so whenever then would be cool for a group shot. This is my first time going to Katsucon, I'm really looking forward to it!

Sorahana
11-24-2003, 06:04 PM
I think a group shot would be good. We should ask EuroBeat to take a couple pics of us lol XD. Shall be funness lol =D.

Reiko
11-26-2003, 07:45 PM
Tora, Lizakitty and I might show up as Rikku (wetsuit/ Tora) , Lulu (lizakitty) and me as Wedding Yuna lol ^_^

Masami
11-27-2003, 11:26 AM
My friends and I are bringing our Heartless costumes.. we were Heartless at Otakon, and since they were such a hit, we made NEW Heartless costumes ^_^ So.. they're coming along to Katsu wtih us! So we'll be there

Sorahana
11-27-2003, 08:11 PM
I want a pic with the Heartless!! Lol XD. And Reiko your Wedding Yuna outfit is pretty!!

Reiko
11-27-2003, 08:26 PM
aww thanks ^_^

Masami
11-27-2003, 08:50 PM
lol.. I want a picture with the cute girl with a Puchiko hat on!! ^_^ Lol! No but seriously.. our KH group will be great =D!

ainslye
11-27-2003, 09:12 PM
I'll be wearing Tifa on Sunday. I'm in too many other groups to wear it any other day... o.O

Dual Weilder
11-27-2003, 09:22 PM
Masami- I saw your heartless costumes at Otakon! I was soo happy to see heartless ^^; some of my friends thought I'd lost my mind.... others were as joyful. lol, can't wait to see your new costumes!

Neko Cathy
11-28-2003, 09:29 AM
I'm going as Lisa from the Anime series, Final Fantasy Unlimited. Does that count?

[EDIT]Due to time, money and other issues, Lisa will not be appearing. She is scheduled to go to Animazement instead. Sorry![EDIT]

UnwantedKikyo
11-28-2003, 10:42 AM
Yea me and my friend patrick are going. Imma be Rinoa he's gonna be Squall ^_^ Im in the process of making the costumes and that ghetto gunblade at the moment ^_^. but a FF photoshoot would be awsome!!! I can do it basically anytime Sat.

UnwantedKikyo
11-28-2003, 10:46 AM
Ohh Reiko Yall are bringing yall's FF costumes!!! YAY!!! cause I luv em and I didnt get to see toras wetsuit at neko cause she didnt bring it!!!...and since when did Liz have a lulu??I NEVER KNEW THAT!!! ^_^ cant wait to see yall again though!

PretearWink
11-28-2003, 08:45 PM
I'm definitely bringing Esper Terra...maybe Gambler Rikku too^_^

Raine
11-28-2003, 09:30 PM
Dude at Katsucon I'm going to be nothing BUT Final Fantasy. *dies* I'll have Rinoa, a chocobo, Laguna, Gunner Paine, and possibly White Mage Paine. How sad. XD

yuffieleonheart
11-28-2003, 10:07 PM
>.> ellie i've been thinking of making gambler yuna XD lol.. maybe i can match ya

PretearWink
11-28-2003, 10:11 PM
Oooh yes! I'd definitely brave the cold weather if you made a Gambler Yuna to match XD

So cold, though @_@

yuffieleonheart
11-28-2003, 10:13 PM
<3 ok XD i MIGHT make it =3 i'll let ya know

YuffieKeychain
11-29-2003, 08:19 AM
I'm gunna try to get X-2 Rikku done XD (her DEFAULT)

kelldar
11-29-2003, 08:35 AM
PretearWink! i can't wait to see your Esper Terra! *_*

Sorahana
11-29-2003, 09:32 AM
I'm gunna try to get X-2 Rikku done XD (her DEFAULT)
OMG YOU ARE?! COOL!!!!!! I want pics with you then!! I'm being Rikku(FF10) style wheee!!
You will make such a good Rikku!!

Misa-chan
11-29-2003, 03:25 PM
As always, I'm the Moogle XD unless I have Paine done by then.

PretearWink
11-29-2003, 03:43 PM
Aaaw, thanks so much Kell! I can't wait to see your Nanami! I only wish I could bring my little sister to Katsu...she -worships- your Belldandy ^_^

YuffieKeychain
11-30-2003, 09:49 AM
OMG YOU ARE?! COOL!!!!!! I want pics with you then!! I'm being Rikku(FF10) style wheee!!
You will make such a good Rikku!!

^_^ thank youuu
Rikku's teh Awesomeness =D

Oshi
11-30-2003, 09:58 AM
I'll have my SeeD uniform on Friday night o.o;
And no, I'm not squall, I'm just a generic TripleTriad-playing (yes, I have cards) SeeD =P

Reiko
11-30-2003, 08:10 PM
Ohh Reiko Yall are bringing yall's FF costumes!!! YAY!!! cause I luv em and I didnt get to see toras wetsuit at neko cause she didnt bring it!!!...and since when did Liz have a lulu??I NEVER KNEW THAT!!! ^_^ cant wait to see yall again though!

lol cus she didnt bring it too much of a hassle

ThatYaoiBoy
11-30-2003, 10:21 PM
Hopefully Van will be done by then and I'm thinking about bringing Locke from 6

Masami
12-01-2003, 01:00 AM
Dual Weilder - Thanks ^_^ Were you at Otakon/The KH shoot @ Otakon? I saw sooo many great KH costumes then.. although.. my sight through the mask was limited. But it was so fun to be in a big KH group ^_^ I hope this group at Katsu turns out great!

Sorahana
12-01-2003, 07:57 PM
We need to plan a photoshoot lol XD. Shall be funness lol XD. I have made some nice progress on my Rikku(FF10) costume. Must get more velcro lol XD.

Dual Weilder
12-01-2003, 09:51 PM
Masami- nope, wasn't cool enough to be in the shoot lol! Nah, I was sailor saturn and misao- no ff or kh last year.
YuffieKeychain- I looove your costumes! They're sooo cute!!!

^^ hehehe, I'm so excited about the con I'm scaring classmates... I plan to get started on my costumes as soon as I'm done with my Eowyn one for the Return of the King

Masami
12-01-2003, 10:36 PM
Yeah I've gotta finish my ROTK costume @_@ The only thing I have started is my Heartless head.. it's been paper mached... so I have to start laying in the sculptamold soon and cutting it >D Ahh!! So much work! So little time!!

cordless runner
12-02-2003, 07:29 AM
Reiko you forgot to mention my FFX-2 costume =(
Im going to be making my first FF costume and it will be Lenne from FFX-2 and Niku no Baka might be wearing Shuyin from FFX-2

Sorahana
12-02-2003, 02:54 PM
Reiko you forgot to mention my FFX-2 costume =(
Im going to be making my first FF costume and it will be Lenne from FFX-2 and Niku no Baka might be wearing Shuyin from FFX-2

You are going to be an awesome Lenne ^____^. Good luck with that. Seem liks this con will be "The Attack of the Final Fantasies" lol XD.

Sorahana
12-03-2003, 05:25 PM
Forgive me for double posting lol XD. This is one off the very few times that I'll do it. Anyway is anyone willing to let me hang around with them at Katsu? My cousin will be with me but he might not be any fun cause he hates anime (why he's walking around the con then I'll never know. He's 2 years younger than me XD) So anyone willing to hang out with me? =D.
And I got the rest of the stuff for my Rikku costume! Need to finish it lol =D.
Good luck to all of you on your costumes too =D.

Auron
12-03-2003, 06:19 PM
iam going as auron ffx^^

Reiko
12-03-2003, 06:48 PM
Yeah I've gotta finish my ROTK costume @_@ The only thing I have started is my Heartless head.. it's been paper mached... so I have to start laying in the sculptamold soon and cutting it >D Ahh!! So much work! So little time!!

I didnt know you were going to wear it on
Sat. then again I dont think we ever really had a set time for our FFX-2 costumes... but ^_^ you will make a awsome Lenne! I think you look a lot like her ^_^ Forgive your Yuna? ^_^ I love you!

Nene
12-04-2003, 05:14 PM
I'll be bringing along some Rikku X-2 cosplays with me! Gunner and Dark Gunner. I may have either Sora from KH-2, or that new blonde boy if I get more pics of his outfit by then. -^ ^;

Sorahana
12-04-2003, 05:32 PM
Aww coolies Nene! Can't wait to see you all =D. I need to do some more work on my Rikku costume. Have to make the legpouch and do her ribbons XD. Then its on to Yuna and Yuffie XD.

Raine
12-04-2003, 10:09 PM
I'll be bringing along some Rikku X-2 cosplays with me! Gunner and Dark Gunner.

Ooooh, I'll have to get a few pictures with you when I wear Gunner Paine. ^_^

Nene
12-05-2003, 07:51 AM
You're doing doing Gunner Paine!? That's so cool! You can take pics, as long as I can take some of you. =D

Cyn
12-05-2003, 09:02 AM
Due to the anality of the weapon rules, my red headed unknown may possibly be cut...

Sorahana
12-05-2003, 02:37 PM
Aww. That woulda been a cool costume! Just do it without the weapon lol =D.
And are we gona do a FF photoshoot maybe? Just curious cause I wanna get pics of you and with you all ^__^.

yuffieleonheart
12-05-2003, 03:10 PM
i must get pics with nene and raine =o! X3 the three of us as gunners *o*!

Sorahana
12-05-2003, 03:16 PM
I want a pic of that!! Lol XD. I hope to get lots of pics of you Yuffie ^___^.
:super glomps:

cordless runner
12-08-2003, 07:34 AM
Thanks CCAmanda its gonna be my first FF costume so i really hope I do well.
Reiko: I love you too. Im not really sure when I am wearing it though... I still gotta make the costume first >_>

Reiko
12-08-2003, 11:19 AM
Thanks CCAmanda its gonna be my first FF costume so i really hope I do well.
Reiko: I love you too. Im not really sure when I am wearing it though... I still gotta make the costume first >_>

hahaha yeah same here for that Yuna 2 one lol *sweat Drop* I bet when we are in the hotel room we'll figure it out ^_^

Sorahana
12-08-2003, 07:05 PM
Hotel rooms=strike of inspiration lol XD;And I can't wait to see everybody!! How far away is Katsu? I think its too far away lol XD;.
And I'm not sure if I'll get my Yuna done for Katsu so just Rikku and Yuffie may be appearing FF wise XD.
And your welcome Reiko and Cordless ^___^ :glomps:

Reiko
12-08-2003, 07:53 PM
Hotel rooms=strike of inspiration lol XD;And I can't wait to see everybody!! How far away is Katsu? I think its too far away lol XD;.
And I'm not sure if I'll get my Yuna done for Katsu so just Rikku and Yuffie may be appearing FF wise XD.
And your welcome Reiko and Cordless ^___^ :glomps:

I think its too close too many things going on and so little time for it.. lol I think we might have 3-4 rooms, right? nm im so lost on this...

Sorahana
12-08-2003, 07:57 PM
I'm going with my family so we have 2 rooms XD;. I shall be the only one attending the con lol oh wait my cosuin who says he hates anime yet he loves Dragon Ball Z is going to the con *sigh* Guess I'll be ditching him again like I did at BAAF lol XD. But hey I luff him he's just really mean about cosplaying. He's like "You're all a bunch of idiots that are embarassing yourselves". :bops him on the head: Anyway woulxdn't that be freaky if people had rooms next to each other?
I just imagined if our rooms were next to yours...that would be freaky.......XD;.

Reiko
12-08-2003, 08:02 PM
I'm going with my family so we have 2 rooms XD;. I shall be the only one attending the con lol oh wait my cosuin who says he hates anime yet he loves Dragon Ball Z is going to the con *sigh* Guess I'll be ditching him again like I did at BAAF lol XD. But hey I luff him he's just really mean about cosplaying. He's like "You're all a bunch of idiots that are embarassing yourselves". :bops him on the head: Anyway woulxdn't that be freaky if people had rooms next to each other?
I just imagined if our rooms were next to yours...that would be freaky.......XD;.

hopefully our rooms arent on the 8th floor lol Katsu can get pretty rough. lol and if lizakitty is going to wear lulu and im going to wear the Yuna wedding dress and Tora is going to wear the wetsuit it will be hell.. lol i odnt know aboiut the rest of you lol sorry getting off topic

UnwantedKikyo
12-10-2003, 01:44 PM
YOU HAVE 3-4 ROOMS REIKO!!! WOW!! but rememebring Nekocon yall were prettyyyy packed on yalls 2 rooms ^_^ thats why my dad stays in the room though im at the con. and he cleans haha!! need room service yall?? ^_^ Yea katsu is too close I think cause I still gotta make commission outfits plus my outfits!! -_- but cant wait to see you reiko!!! also tora,liz and sheena too!! even though I didnt say much to sheena ^_^ she glared at me worse then tora glares at the camera!!! *runs from sheena*

UnwantedKikyo
12-10-2003, 01:47 PM
yea bit off topic here.....so when and where is the photoshoot???

Peachy Momo
12-10-2003, 02:50 PM
Heya! I'll have my Gunner Yuna, lol! I would so love to have the Tinkerbell costume complete by then, but I know I won't. :( Thankies! ^o^

Reiko
12-10-2003, 06:57 PM
I say saturday near on the second floor of the con.

Dual Weilder
12-10-2003, 07:15 PM
sounds good to me ^^

Sorahana
12-10-2003, 07:24 PM
Thats fine with me ^____^. Shall be funness =D. I'm so excited about this! Katsu is gettin ever closer lol XD.

Reiko
12-10-2003, 07:36 PM
well for all those who never been to katsu before when you walk in theres a esculator that leads down.. all you katsu-ers form last year know what I mean? on the floor where preg reg is and the dealers room... or better yet since there is more room the Very bottom floor where artist alley is ? / where the cosplay and AMV's are at? you know from last year... OR you can look for a big Fricken Wedding Dress a lulu and a Rikku wetsuit. we should be there

MaskedPrince
12-10-2003, 10:01 PM
KH Sephy! ^_^ Can't wait for the drive down there, eh Reiko? hehehe!!

Ranma Saotome
12-10-2003, 10:34 PM
Expect Barret Wallace to be there. :D

UnwantedKikyo
12-11-2003, 11:26 AM
Ok i've never been to katsu but I will probbably have met up with reiko,tora, and liz by then. Tora told me to meet her and say hi to all while were in FF costumes on sat. so YAY! I cant wait!

Dual Weilder
12-11-2003, 03:53 PM
My friends and I will find ya'll there, but if you see a Aeris (KH style), young Tidus (KH style), Yuffie (KH style), Sephiroth (yup, KH style), Rinoa, Rikku (X2 style), young Selphie (KH style), and possibly a Kingdom Hearts Mushroom then u can beat us over the head and drag us over. lol

UnwantedKikyo
12-12-2003, 11:26 AM
Wow...got enuf people?? haha ^_^ but ya I dont have a squall no more he cant go now. so imma be the Rinoa with a gunblade ^_^'' I made that thing and I didnt make it for nuthing so Im bringing it with me. Hehee

Dual Weilder
12-13-2003, 03:11 PM
Yeah, lotsa peeps. We've got a good sized group going from my school... and my little brother. ^^ Shall be fun, we're gunna hafta have 3 rooms!

Reiko
12-13-2003, 06:57 PM
okay guys I think we need to maybe list so we know who's going ot be there but yeah think the lowest level is good that way everyone will know where go? lol

Sorahana
12-14-2003, 12:17 PM
Thats a good idea Reiko. Should someone make a list cause I will if you want me to that is ^___^.

UnwantedKikyo
12-15-2003, 05:11 PM
Yea...but good thing Imma be with yall Reiko cause me and CCAmanda wouldnt kno where in the bajesus to go ^_^ haha...lets just hope I dont eat all yalls food now!!! haha JP imma go to the mall and eat. AND BRING RAMEN!!! LOTS! but yall got some cause ur room is like a storage for ramen and costumes....hehehe ^_^

erikadoor
12-16-2003, 07:13 PM
Erika here.

I'm finally cementing plans for Katsu and while bringing Shiva along would be quite tempting [no one mentioned anything previous to VI yet...], I just don't want to spend all the time on the make-up again when I'm not competing in it. So expect a new Princess Garnet [FFIX] from me on Saturday. Who knows what Friday's got coming.....

As for photoshoots, the lowest level would be appreciated as the Artists' Alley will be there and me along with it.

Erika Door
http://www.erikadoor.com

Sorahana
12-16-2003, 07:33 PM
Awww cool!! You make a very good Garnet btw!! I can't wait to meet you in person!!!! ^____^. And I'm so hyped about Katsu.......why must it be so far away?! Lol XD

Ranma Saotome
12-17-2003, 01:52 PM
Hmm, maybe we can make this the biggest FF/KH photshoot on the east coast. ^^

UnwantedKikyo
12-17-2003, 03:40 PM
Haha now im going for sure ^_^ thanks to tora!! But expect Rinoa and kikyo to be there mabey mitsuki...I think I said this already...oh well ^_^

Sorahana
12-17-2003, 04:41 PM
Hmm, maybe we can make this the biggest FF/KH photshoot on the east coast. ^^

Hell yea lol XD. This shall be funness ^____^. I'm so psyched!!! Wheeeee! :jumps up and down:

cordless runner
12-19-2003, 07:39 AM
Posted By UnwantedKikyo: I didnt say much to sheena ^_^ she glared at me worse then tora glares at the camera!!! *runs from sheena*

LOL I glare all the damn time... Some people think I hate them which is why some avoid me.

Well I decided that I am not going to make my Lenne costume. I cant afford it right now.. I cant really make any costumes at all. Oh well... it's not like I will be missed... I already know half of my group already forgot that I was making this costume. Thats ok though... I dont care >_>

Toastersix
12-19-2003, 10:18 AM
Woah! How did I not see this board before? Count me in! I'll be Lenne @ Katsu. ^_^ Bottom floor on Saturday, yes? Well, WHEN on Saturday... because the DDR shoot is @ 11. Also, someone might have to find me because I'm prone to getting lost. (I guess Ryoga has rubbed off on me..) But..... ESPER!!!!!!!!!! I REMEMBER YOU FROM AWA!!!! *ahem* Yeah. I'm in one of the pictures in your gallery.. in the background. I was the Ranma-Chan. XD I also saw the Sora and the Aerith from AWA recently... Waii! AWA unite! *ahem* Anyways, I might have a Songstress Paine with me and MAYBE a Brother and a Shuin. Hopefully. I'm really gunna push to get the Brother. It'd be so funny. OH! CCAmanda, I'll walk around with you! lol I don't like walking around alone. ;_;

Sorahana
12-19-2003, 11:28 AM
Wow lol XD. UnwantedKikyo wants to hang out with me and so do you Taisuki lol XD. I feel loved....thanks ^___^.
And you're not making Lenne cordless? Aww I was looing forward to that ;____;. I hope you make it eventually ^___^. Christmas is in 6 days! Wh00t!!!! :does a happy dance:

Toastersix
12-19-2003, 11:38 AM
We can all be rejects together, then! ^_^

UnwantedKikyo
12-19-2003, 02:31 PM
haha lol....thanks ^_^' Im the reject now whoo!!!!Sheena I didnt forget u were making lenne!!!! I was like nah Im not gonna make it cause she is ^_^ so we wont be mirroring each other...plus were in the same room so it be hilarious!!! But awww....I cant wait now Im so psyched!!! hehee ^_^

Sorahana
12-19-2003, 04:01 PM
I can't wait either!! I'm so excited I get to meet you all!!!!! I'm stuck with my relatives in 2 rooms lol XD. My cousin will be teasing me on end about cosplaying and stuff like that XD;. But oh well shall be funness ^____^.
I wanna be in a skit for Katsu but I have no one to be in a skit with ;___;. Oh well lol XD.

UnwantedKikyo
12-20-2003, 10:17 AM
I would be in one with you ^_^ kikyo and inuyasha whoo!!! haha

UnwantedKikyo
12-20-2003, 10:19 AM
.....that actually be skary...hah!!! ^_^'

Sorahana
12-20-2003, 02:26 PM
Yea.....death to Kikyo >D!!!!! Kidding lol but I really wanna be in a skit. I can be something minor if anyone wants me in their skit ;___;. Lol XD;

Dual Weilder
12-20-2003, 03:55 PM
Okay, so Saturday on the bottom floor. We need a time! I'm free whenever- when's best for everyone?

Sorahana
12-20-2003, 04:14 PM
Can't be between 1-2 because thats the Cosplay.com photoshoot =D.
How about 3?

Toastersix
12-20-2003, 04:43 PM
So Saturday 1-2? That works fer me. ^_^

Sorahana
12-20-2003, 05:10 PM
Not not 1-2 lol XD. Cosplay.com group shots and stuff is then lol XD. Any other time Saturday is fine lol XD.

Toastersix
12-21-2003, 09:51 AM
OH YEAH! ^_^; Not to mention there's a DDR shoot that morning @ 11 that I'll be going to.. and an FFX-2 group that has yet to have a time. And there's something @ 3-4... but I can't remember. We could do around 10 or before that... But that's just my suggestion.

Reiko
12-21-2003, 06:57 PM
kay....

meeting Bottom floor...
Time: 1-2 ^_^

UnwantedKikyo
12-21-2003, 07:21 PM
*sighs* I say 2-2:30...lol ^_^ cause everyone else is doing stuff b4 or after that..and before 10...god u have to bash me and drag me to make me remember that or I might still be asleep...if Tora and them dont kill me ^_^'' but how bout 2-2:30??? on the bottom floor?

Sorahana
12-21-2003, 07:29 PM
Yea I think 2:30 would be better =D. Then again its up to the majority and I'm the minority lol XD.

Reiko
12-21-2003, 07:45 PM
becareful though.. who ever has a photo shoot when they are needed and that will give them time to change costumes ... so if you make it say 12-1 thats time people can get into costumes and out again... when is the C.com photo shoot again 1-2 ..? kinda get the reasoning? ... ^_^ or not ..okay *steps away with a sweat drop*

Toastersix
12-21-2003, 09:28 PM
Anything is fine.. as long as I can make it to the Jrock cosplay @ like 11 that morning and the cosplay.com shoot. ^_^ Just let me know when you want to have it. And, yes, Reiko is right. I'll have to go get Lenne decked out before I go to the shoot. (not to mention take off all of the Jrock makeup. ^_^;;)

khamryn
12-22-2003, 11:07 PM
Late as usual.. that's me. >.>

I'm bringing my Blindfolded Unknown (pics in gall. :p) ::Roots through posts to see if there's a time yet.:: No Friday for me.. Krelian and Lucifel are Friday. >.>

Giant Alucard
12-23-2003, 11:44 AM
I'm late too, lol. I'll be there in my Auron costume.

Sorahana
12-23-2003, 01:35 PM
Reiko-Yea the C.com photoshoot is 1-2. So I think 12 would be good. Whatever time is fine with me lol XD.

Reiko
12-23-2003, 04:20 PM
so everyone like 12-1 then?

khamryn
12-23-2003, 05:11 PM
so everyone like 12-1 then?

I'd kinda prefer the 2:30 time.. since its hard to change from Unknown to any other costume in a decent amount of time.. and I keep -missing- the cosplay.com photoshoots. (Plus.. I'd like to eat lunch o_O)

But thats me e.e

Toastersix
12-23-2003, 06:33 PM
lol! I don't really care when it is. ^_^ We decided on the bottom floor, yes? I may be late.. because it'll be my 1st time @ Katsucon. ^^;;; I should know where everything is by then, though.

Reiko
12-23-2003, 08:49 PM
okay 2:00 then...

khamryn
12-23-2003, 10:01 PM
okay 2:00 then...

Hey, do it whenever you want.. if I miss it its not a big deal. :: Prod.:: I'm the only one that seems to care when it it. ^^

Sorahana
12-24-2003, 08:53 AM
2 is fine with me..........now what costume should I wear for it XD; Rikku or KH Yuffie? Lol Decisions.......decisions........ And btw.......CHRISTMAS IS TMRW!! :dances around: ^_____^ Merry Christmas to you all in advance =D.

Giant Alucard
12-24-2003, 09:30 AM
I'm ok with anytime you all choose.

Toastersix
12-24-2003, 11:03 AM
So Saturday from 2-3? On the bottom floor? Are we all agreed upon this? (I am. ^_^)

UnwantedKikyo
12-24-2003, 11:46 PM
Yup kool with me I will probably be with reiko and CCAmanda(mabey then) anyways ^_^ their my hotel guides...hehe I'd probbably get lost cause my 1st time at katsu even though I've stayed in that hotel b4..heh ^_^'' .But that sounds good to me!!!

Reiko
12-25-2003, 09:34 PM
Hey, do it whenever you want.. if I miss it its not a big deal. :: Prod.:: I'm the only one that seems to care when it it. ^^

no no I didnt mean to sound like all... " -_- " lol just asking times for everyone so they can make it..

so 2-3

Sorahana
12-26-2003, 07:18 AM
Yup kool with me I will probably be with reiko and CCAmanda(mabey then) anyways ^_^ their my hotel guides...hehe I'd probbably get lost cause my 1st time at katsu even though I've stayed in that hotel b4..heh ^_^'' .But that sounds good to me!!!

It's my first time @ Katsu too lol XD;. But I can find my way around hotels easily......I think lol XD. 2-3 is fine Reiko ^_____^.

Masami
12-26-2003, 02:20 PM
2 sounds good to me too... that gives me plenty of time to change costumes, eat, practice and gear up for the Masq! ^_^ See you guys there! :bigtu:

UnwantedKikyo
12-26-2003, 03:39 PM
okies yup!! good to me too!hehe..not that I have much a choice CCAmandas gonna drag me there anywayz ^^'

Sorahana
12-26-2003, 04:12 PM
I am? Who said I was?! Lol kidding XD. Yea I tend to drag people everywhere lol XD. Anyway I need to finish my costumes lol XD.

Raine
12-28-2003, 03:36 PM
Yay! A definite time! n_n I can't wait. :D

(On a related note - what times are the C.c and FFX-2 photoshoots? Since this seemed like it was scheduled around those...)

Dual Weilder
12-28-2003, 07:23 PM
kay, i've got us posted on the Katsucon 2004 gatherings thread now! I can't wait!!!!!! A late merry Christmas to everyone! I was in Williamsburg for a week and now i feel so out of the loop @.@ but I think I've about caught up now! ^^;

HuongStar
12-30-2003, 11:44 AM
*lol* It only took me a year to bring Halloweentown Sora to one-hundred percent completion so it's coming along to Katsucon again. Hopefully, one of my friends will remind me of the photo gathering times. @_@ Too many to keep track of....

khamryn
12-30-2003, 09:14 PM
*lol* It only took me a year to bring Halloweentown Sora to one-hundred percent completion so it's coming along to Katsucon again. Hopefully, one of my friends will remind me of the photo gathering times. @_@ Too many to keep track of....

*o*!!!!!!!!!!!!

must show no matter what then!

2 it is... I will... run from the c.com shoot as fast as possible and change.. XD ahaha

~Kham... moving.. complete! finally. x_X

Toastersix
12-30-2003, 10:00 PM
I'm really looking forward to this photoshoot. My new costume is FFX-2 Lenne. ^_^ ...despite Lenne not being in KH... maybe she'll be in KH2! ^_^;;;;;;

khamryn
12-30-2003, 11:50 PM
I'm really looking forward to this photoshoot. My new costume is FFX-2 Lenne. ^_^ ...despite Lenne not being in KH... maybe she'll be in KH2! ^_^;;;;;;

Well.. me being the KH ho, I can tell you she most likely won't. They are cutting back on FF charas in KH2. (Nomura himself said so, said they were only in the first one for.. some reason I forget because I'm tired.)

Toastersix
12-31-2003, 10:20 AM
Aww... so they won't be in KH2? ;_; And that was one of the parts of that game that I really loved... being able to say,"OHMIGOSH! It's SEPHIROTH!" ^_^;;

khamryn
12-31-2003, 10:24 AM
Aww... so they won't be in KH2? ;_; And that was one of the parts of that game that I really loved... being able to say,"OHMIGOSH! It's SEPHIROTH!" ^_^;;

I said 'cutting back'.. so it probably means some characters might still be there or maybe 1 or 2 new ones.. :p but not much else. I personally like KH for KH.. not for the FF element, though that's a cool bonus. :x

I believe they are also going to be cutting back on Disney stuff as well.

Toastersix
12-31-2003, 10:28 AM
I like the original charrys fer KH.. AND the fact that it has two really huge character lines in it, too.

I hope Sephy & Leon(Squally!) will be in KH2. It'll be SO awesome. Do ya know when it's coming out? Or is it a far off and away date?

Sorahana
12-31-2003, 10:31 AM
I can't decided who to be for the photoshoot.KH Yuffie or Rikku(FF10)? Lol XD;. Decisions decisions lol XD. 44 days til katsu!!!!!

khamryn
12-31-2003, 04:46 PM
I like the original charrys fer KH.. AND the fact that it has two really huge character lines in it, too.

I hope Sephy & Leon(Squally!) will be in KH2. It'll be SO awesome. Do ya know when it's coming out? Or is it a far off and away date?

As we hijack the thread.. lol.

Yeah... and yeah. Well.. roughly anyway. KH:CoM (for GBA SP, set in between KH and KH2) will probably be out... in the spring/summer I'm guessing, because KH2 has a firm Japanese AND American release date of 2004. (Probably Fall/Winter)

ansemreport.com might have some more info, I haven't been to it in a few weeks. :) But normally I end up knowing most of what they know.. before them. ::lol::

Dual Weilder
12-31-2003, 08:20 PM
As we hijack the thread.. lol.

Yeah... and yeah. Well.. roughly anyway. KH:CoM (for GBA SP, set in between KH and KH2) will probably be out... in the spring/summer I'm guessing, because KH2 has a firm Japanese AND American release date of 2004. (Probably Fall/Winter)

ansemreport.com might have some more info, I haven't been to it in a few weeks. :) But normally I end up knowing most of what they know.. before them. ::lol::

Well, at least we can be certain that Cloud's in Chain of Memories ^^ -he's in one of the pics I've seen.

Dual Weilder
12-31-2003, 08:21 PM
^^; i accidentally clicked the button twice... oops. Just ignore this....... *sits in a corner with a sweatdrop bigger than my head*

Toastersix
12-31-2003, 09:26 PM
Thread Hijacking! I likes the sound of that... *evil laugh*

Well, anyways, happy new year, mon KH buddehs! ^_^

khamryn
01-01-2004, 08:16 PM
Well, at least we can be certain that Cloud's in Chain of Memories ^^ -he's in one of the pics I've seen.

Yeah.. he's playable too from what I know. :p ::Truely.. a KH ho.:: But we were more talking KH2 then CoM......

I need a GBA SP x_X lol

Demri
01-02-2004, 09:20 PM
Hmm... Just started checking out the Katsucon board... I should be pink Quisty and SeeD Quisty (my mainstays) at some point at Katsucon. I apologize for being lazy, but I only read the first and last pages of this thread - Is there going to be a gathering/photo shoot at all for FF & KH? Do we have any other FFVIII cosplayers? FFVIII=Fun! :) Gee, I hope it doesn't blizzard...

UnwantedKikyo
01-03-2004, 08:06 AM
Demri,Yup there is gonna be other FFVIII chara. me as Rinoa and theres a couple others and there is a photoshoot its...sat. on the bottom floor(in front of the elevators which I have no idea where that is) from 2-3 so be there at 2 kks?? hope this helps..lol later!

~*~Special K signing out~*~

Kit Foxfire
01-03-2004, 10:45 AM
Zidane here ^^;;

ThatYaoiBoy
01-05-2004, 02:22 AM
I'll be bringing Vaan from FFXII

KHAM~!! YOU'RE GOING!?? YAYY!! *dances*

Bottom floor.. bottom floor... is that where the Artist Alley was last year?? O_o;

khamryn
01-05-2004, 03:15 PM
I'll be bringing Vaan from FFXII

KHAM~!! YOU'RE GOING!?? YAYY!! *dances*

Bottom floor.. bottom floor... is that where the Artist Alley was last year?? O_o;

I should be.. e.e; Let's hope I get money. XD haha.

Bottem floor.. I think they do mean around where artist alley was... if not I dunno where else they mean. XD

Sorahana
01-05-2004, 03:20 PM
I've decided the only FF character I'm being is Rikku from FF10 lol XD;. I gotta do her boots lol XD; Other than that she's done lol ^o^.

Kit Foxfire
01-05-2004, 03:50 PM
lol awesome, can't wait! zidane is like.....70% done ^_^

Sorahana
01-05-2004, 04:42 PM
You are getting glomped ^o^. I luff Zidane!!!!!!! Lol XD;. I'll be glomping tons of people......with their permission of course ^o^.

Chococosplayer
01-05-2004, 07:43 PM
I was thinking of being barret but does anyone know how to do his hand gun thing?

ThatYaoiBoy
01-05-2004, 08:40 PM
Nyoooo so much detail for Vaan~!! Oh well I will PREVAIL! *shakes fist*

Kham: Yayy I thought you said you weren't gonna go to the east coast anymore :P and you're like.. never on aim anymore x_x;;

Chococosplayer
01-05-2004, 08:58 PM
Argghhhhhh!!!! i dont know who to be its sooooo hard to chose O_O hmmmm.... what a FF character for boy thats easy to make?

Ranma Saotome
01-05-2004, 10:56 PM
I was thinking of being barret but does anyone know how to do his hand gun thing?

PVC piping. ^_~

MrWonderfulToji
01-06-2004, 12:48 AM
well, things seem relatively sure I'll be at the con, so I guess its safe to post!
I'll be wearing either seifer or irvine in addition to Brother... I'd definately like to make this shoot, so hopefully I'll see you all there!!
sean

TheAnarCHris
01-06-2004, 01:02 AM
The jerkwad here. I've been dying to drag my Leon costume of out the retirement closet ever since my 30 seconds on MTV, so like,when is this thing, u do guys need a leon-squall, and such. I won't be bringing the gunblade though, that's a 4 1/2 piece of wood i can't fit into my friend's car....again.......yeah......

Kit Foxfire
01-06-2004, 02:27 PM
You are getting glomped ^o^. I luff Zidane!!!!!!! Lol XD;. I'll be glomping tons of people......with their permission of course ^o^.

lol okies ^^;; girl zidane here yay! crossplay lol ^^.

Ranma Saotome
01-06-2004, 04:46 PM
This Barret will be signing autographs at Katsucon. :p

UnwantedKikyo
01-06-2004, 04:58 PM
girl zidane!!! YAY!!! and thatyaoiboy is going to ota. too!! haha he's gettin glomped if he's gonna be in his van costume when I see him. ^_^ hehe and ccamanda HURRY UP WITH RIKKU!!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DOING YUFFIEE!!!! make up your mind girl -_-' ok im done ranting..hehe

ThatYaoiBoy
01-06-2004, 05:13 PM
Hehehe xD I'm contemplating whether I should be scared or happy XDDD lols~!!!!!!1111one

UnwantedKikyo
01-06-2004, 06:07 PM
haha I think both ^_^ Oh! get on AIM too! Imma IM you ^_^ hehe

Dual Weilder
01-06-2004, 06:27 PM
^^ Zidane rules.

Sorahana
01-06-2004, 08:49 PM
Kikyo I've decided I'm being Rikku! Yuffie's being pit on hold lol XD. Be calm!!!!! Lol =P.

TheAnarCHris
01-06-2004, 10:42 PM
This Barret will be signing autographs at Katsucon. :p

This Leon still wants to know when this thing is!

khamryn
01-06-2004, 11:00 PM
This Leon still wants to know when this thing is!

Maybe Leon should go read the past few pages, hmmm? ;p Somewhere in there the time is buried... 2-3 if I remember right.

khamryn
01-06-2004, 11:02 PM
Nyoooo so much detail for Vaan~!! Oh well I will PREVAIL! *shakes fist*

Kham: Yayy I thought you said you weren't gonna go to the east coast anymore :P and you're like.. never on aim anymore x_x;;

o_O; I dunno why I didn't get this post before... but yeah.

I'm on aim.

24/7.

>.> PM me your SN.

TheAnarCHris
01-07-2004, 12:00 AM
Maybe Leon should go read the past few pages, hmmm? ;p Somewhere in there the time is buried... 2-3 if I remember right.

Kham ,come on let,s be realistic here. You've know me since the all yahoo groups! FF cosplay days....not necassirly liked me, lol, but known me none the less. When have I ever gone out of my way to do anything. That's like you not making an amazing FF costume. :dance:

khamryn
01-07-2004, 10:34 AM
Kham ,come on let,s be realistic here. You've know me since the all yahoo groups! FF cosplay days....not necassirly liked me, lol, but known me none the less. When have I ever gone out of my way to do anything. That's like you not making an amazing FF costume. :dance:

Uhm.. >.> good point. Okay, you win. :p

Thanks for the compliment? o_O;

UnwantedKikyo
01-07-2004, 03:21 PM
NaniO.o but umm right....ccamanda u better decide on rikku and thats final right! no more this that this and that its like 1 month and 5 days away!!! well 1 month and 6 days 4 u heheh..but tora has a rikku too ^_^ the al bhed wetsuit!!! YAY!!!

TheAnarCHris
01-07-2004, 10:20 PM
Uhm.. >.> good point. Okay, you win. :p

Thanks for the compliment? o_O;

No problem i aims to please...and every so often to kill.....and cripple....wait what were talking about? Oh wait, Saturday between 2-3 right?

UnwantedKikyo
01-08-2004, 01:39 PM
hahaha yea 2-3 ^_^ lolz shesh people have bad memory huh?

ThatYaoiBoy
01-08-2004, 06:13 PM
lol @_@ *gets prepared to get beat by feathers* :P

UnwantedKikyo
01-09-2004, 02:04 PM
lol @_@ *gets prepared to get beat by feathers* :P
where'd that come from??? gettin beat by feathers? by who??? lol ^_^' not asking...hehe alright I think we got this now 2-3 bottom floor last time saying this!!! so get it now! haha right...im shuttin up now laterz all!!! oh and bob(sai) get on AIM more you cheapo!!! hehe

~*~Special K signing out!~*~

ThatYaoiBoy
01-09-2004, 03:36 PM
lol xD I'll try :thumbsup:

Kit Foxfire
01-10-2004, 01:54 PM
^^ Zidane rules.

^^ yay! ^^

ThatYaoiBoy
01-10-2004, 04:03 PM
Due to certain events I will not be able to go to Katsucon. However I will be having Vaan at Otakon and hopefully by then I'll have plenty more refference pictures to create his costume more accurately. Sorry everyone. See you at Ota!

UnwantedKikyo
01-10-2004, 08:13 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww that sux!!!!!!!! -_- *goes away and pouts*

Dual Weilder
01-10-2004, 09:31 PM
Due to certain events I will not be able to go to Katsucon. However I will be having Vaan at Otakon and hopefully by then I'll have plenty more refference pictures to create his costume more accurately. Sorry everyone. See you at Ota!

awww..... i won't be at Otakon, but my friend Fantasy Chick will be, and she'll have a doll-version of me (in my would-be costumes) that you'll have to take a picture with!

Sorahana
01-10-2004, 09:40 PM

AWWWW!!!!! :waaaah: Why world why?! XD;. it won't be the same without you ^^. Then again if it snows I can't go either........*sighs and hopes for no snow*.

Addy-Ohki
01-12-2004, 10:41 PM
I might go as Zidane if I can get it together in time.

Kit Foxfire
01-13-2004, 05:31 PM
I might go as Zidane if I can get it together in time.

lol yay two ^_^

Giant Alucard
01-14-2004, 10:06 AM
Me and have the people in my group will probably drop out if it snows as well *shivers remembering the snow last year*

But i'm praying that it doesn't happen again this year.

Dual Weilder
01-15-2004, 05:55 PM
just a small update on my friends and my costumes: no more kh sephiroth :( she can't come. However, we'll have 2 mushrooms! and one of my friends is planning on a final fantasy or kingdom hearts monster/heartless, any suggestions?

Ranma Saotome
01-15-2004, 08:48 PM
Hmm, seems to be that I'm the only Barret... I like that. XD

Masami
01-16-2004, 01:37 PM
just a small update on my friends and my costumes: no more kh sephiroth :( she can't come. However, we'll have 2 mushrooms! and one of my friends is planning on a final fantasy or kingdom hearts monster/heartless, any suggestions?

Ohhh... more Heartless! Woot! How about one of the little black heartless? .. or.. the hooded ones? I'm making the other Pirate heartless and my friend Noki is making the girl-monkey heartless... so.. the more the better >D

Mitiroshi Takwa
01-16-2004, 08:01 PM
Yay Kingdom heart peoples! I really dunno who I'm going as but I'll find out one day before February hopefully

Sorahana
01-16-2004, 08:18 PM
More heartless? Squeee!! The maybe rather than being FF10 Rikku I should be Yuffie KH style! You people tell me! I can't decide! ^^;

UnwantedKikyo
01-17-2004, 10:28 AM
YOU SAID RIKKU!!! AMANDA CHOOSEEEEE TIMES ALMOST UP!!! *sighs* chill with the outfits katsu is like a couple weeks away. just do your rikku. since you already have that done.

Dual Weilder
01-18-2004, 07:51 PM
Ohhh... more Heartless! Woot! How about one of the little black heartless? .. or.. the hooded ones? I'm making the other Pirate heartless and my friend Noki is making the girl-monkey heartless... so.. the more the better >D

which hooded ones? ^^ i look forward to seeing the pirate and girl-monkey heartless.

kelldar
01-19-2004, 08:24 AM
I don't know if I'll be able to make the photoshoot - it takes a long time to get into Yuffie (ff7) and I don't know if I'll have time before the shoot to change into it. I'll try though!! I hate missing photoshoots!

Sorahana
01-19-2004, 10:02 AM
YOU SAID RIKKU!!! AMANDA CHOOSEEEEE TIMES ALMOST UP!!! *sighs* chill with the outfits katsu is like a couple weeks away. just do your rikku. since you already have that done.

Yea but my Rikku costume sucks...*sighs*. It seriously does. Basically all my costumes suck *sigh*. Oh well. We have a couple Rikku's already ne? Thats why I wanna do KH yuffie since it seems like we don't have one lol ^^;.

Lady Ava
01-19-2004, 12:24 PM
I'm bringing alot of Final Fantasy costumes with me. Lenne, Ballroom Rinoa and Squall. (just to name a few) I was gonna do Lulu, but its not gonna be done in time. So, I'll try to be at the shoot, but I don't know how my schedule is gonna go. o.o()

Kit Foxfire
01-20-2004, 09:11 AM
geez we have a big group going ^_^, can't wait

Dual Weilder
01-20-2004, 03:29 PM
the more the merrier ^^

Mandy Mitchell
01-21-2004, 03:20 PM
I'm bringing my Lulu costume.

Sorahana
01-24-2004, 08:24 AM
Yea its me again ^^;. I have decided that I will be bringing Rikku ^^;. I wore the costume the other day to see if it looked ok and it did ^^;. I luff it even if its not perfect lol. I'm so excited!!!!!

Darkkyo
01-24-2004, 11:27 PM
I'm working on my Barret outfit once again i should be wearing it on saturday. only a few barrets out there i hope

Dual Weilder
01-25-2004, 04:13 PM
kay, I've made a list of kh/ff cosplayers and here it is, if I've made a mistake please let me know and I'll revise the list! Oh, these are not all for the photoshoot, and some of them are only possible costumes, but I thought a general list of who to keep an eye out for would be good ^^ later when I have more time I'll try and put a star next to everyone who's planning to be in the photoshoot and in which costume.
(as of Feb. 1) um, if people could let me know which costume they're wearing for the photoshoot i'd really appreciate it! oh, yeah- i'm still sifting through all the past posts to work on this so it's only partially complete... AP Bio work to do *sigh* i'll continue later.

photoshoot: Sat. 2 PM, bottom floor

Final Fantasy VI
Esper Terra- 1 (PretearWink)

Final Fantasy VII
Aeris- 1 (YuffieKeychain)
Yuffie- 1 (kell*)
Tifa-1 (ainslye)
Barret- 2 (Ranma Saotome*, Darkkyo*)

Final Fantasy VIII
Rinoa- 3 (UnwantedKikyo*, Raine, Fantasy Chick*)
Squall- 2 (UnwantedKikyo’s friend*, Lady Ava)
Laguna- 1 (Raine)
SeeD member- 1 (Oshi)
Quistis- 1 (Demri)
Seifer- 1 (MrWonderfulToji)
Irvine- 1 (MrWonderfulToji)
ballroom Rinoa- 1 (Lady Ava)

Final Fantasy IX
Garnet- 1 (erikadoor*)
Zidane- 3 (Kit Foxfire*, Addy-Ohki, NekoZidane*)

Final Fantasy X
Lulu- 3 (lizakitty, Mandy Mitchell*, Giant Alucard’s friend)
Auron- 2 (Auron, Giant Alucard)

Kingdom Hearts/KH2
Aerith- 2 (me*, YuffieKeychain)
blindfolded unknown/Riku- 3 (FaithsDemon, Cyn*, khamryn)
Sora (KH2)- 1 (Nene)
Tinkerbell- 1 (Peachy Momo)
Sephiroth- 1 (MaskedPrince)
Halloweentown Sora- 1 (HuongStar*)
Leon- 1 (Starwind824)
mushrooms- 2 (friends of mine*)
pirate heartless- 1 (Masami*)
girl-monkey heartless- 1 (Noki*)
Tidus- 1 (my little brother*)
Selphie- 1 (a friend of mine*)
Yuffie- 1 (CCAmanda*)

Final Fantasy X-2
Lenne- 4 (cordless runner, Tasukichan, Lady Ava, Cheetos*)
Shuyin- 1 (Niku no Baka)
Brother- 1 (MrWonderfulToji)
a Hypello- 1 (friend of mine)

Yuna (gets her own category…)
from X- 1 (KawaiiEdea)
white mage- 1 (projectanime)
gunner- 2 (evil neko, Peachy Momo)
wedding dress- 1 (Reiko)
songstress- 1 (lialia*)

Rikku (yup, Rikku too…)
theif- 3 (evil neko, YuffieKeychain, a friend of mine)
wetsuit- 1 (Tora)
gambler- 1 (PretearWink)
gunner- 1 (Nene)
dark gunner- 1 (Nene)

Paine (…and Paine)
gunner- 1 (Raine)
white mage- 1 (Raine)

other
chocobo- 2 (projectanime, Raine)
moogle- 1 (Misa-chan)

SaGa Frontier
Shirobara- 1 (TristenCitrine)

Sorahana
01-25-2004, 08:24 PM
Hehe thats cool ^o^. Hey I'm on the list! *feels special*. And YuRiPa got their own category? Sweet lol XD;. I might also be being Selphie(KH version) seeing as I found a dress quite similar to hers in my aunt's closet lol XD;.

Dual Weilder
01-25-2004, 09:12 PM
well, YuRiPa have so many different costumes......

Reiko
01-25-2004, 09:14 PM
damn thats a lot of people XD ... where are we meeting again

Dual Weilder
01-25-2004, 09:31 PM
um, I'll add the time and place on the list so everyone can find it a little easier...

Reiko
01-25-2004, 09:35 PM
lol thank you ^_^ that would make it much easyer

lialia
01-25-2004, 10:13 PM
wow im surpised i never say this thread before O.o

I'll be there with my songstress Yuna

daguru
01-25-2004, 10:51 PM
haha! i will start and complete my ffx prop between now and katsu! I slipped on the bathroom floor, hit my head on the sink and came up with a cool prop idea! If the stars come together, all you ff cosplayers will have a SAVESPHERE to replenish your HP/MP at katsucon!

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=28715

Dual Weilder
01-26-2004, 02:09 PM
Hehe, I can't wait to see the savesphere! Great idea!

Lizakitty
01-26-2004, 03:47 PM
lets see if i can pull a miracle from my behind...... my lulu will be done:) sorry ive had lots-o-problems with it

Sorahana
01-26-2004, 05:07 PM
The savesphere would be cool! All FF cosplayers attack the savesphere! Just kidding ^o^.

UnwantedKikyo
01-27-2004, 12:14 PM
haha that be kool! a savesphere ^_^ and liz u might wanna get huffin on that lulu!!!!! katsu is in 16 days!*runs* dont hit me >.<...

Lizakitty
01-27-2004, 12:49 PM
:: whacks Kikyo with a spoon ::

NekoZidane
01-27-2004, 07:30 PM
lol yay two ^_^

heh, make that THREE...

Demri
01-27-2004, 07:47 PM
Is anyone else dressing up in a SeeD uniform? I'm trying to decide which Quisty to come to the shoot as.

Sorahana
01-27-2004, 07:58 PM
Me again! Lol ^^. Ok I see for KH we don't have a Yuffie! Please add me as Yuffie from KH too lol =D. But wow. Our group is huge! Lol ^^;.

Reiko
01-27-2004, 08:16 PM
umm what about the people that are listed two times? lol are you gonna pick a costume or gonna change? lol sorrry but just wondered

Sorahana
01-27-2004, 08:20 PM
Edit: Ok I REALLY like my Rikku costume and I mean I REALLY like it. It turned out great ^o^. So I'll be being Rikku again! Lol sorry about that ^^;

Reiko
01-27-2004, 08:27 PM
no no its okay lol I was wondering that earlyer.. I was like more then 3 people have two characters / costumes down.. but yeah no hard feeling towards anyone just wondering

UnwantedKikyo
01-29-2004, 07:49 AM
*runs from liz* reiko saveee meee >.<; but I only have Rinoa so im all cool!!! Im making other FF when I can get another job and actually get outta my house!!! *ish snowed in* so yea -_-;

Cyn
01-29-2004, 10:59 AM
I will definitely be Blindfold Unknown Riku. I'm gonna save the Red Head for Otakon. I'll see you guys there.

Kit Foxfire
01-29-2004, 07:25 PM
heh, make that THREE...

geez...and i haven't seen other zidane cosplays at a con before lol ^^;;

Dual Weilder
01-29-2004, 08:40 PM
umm what about the people that are listed two times? lol are you gonna pick a costume or gonna change? lol sorrry but just wondered

^^; i put down any costumes anyone said they'd be wearing at some point during Katsu, not necessarily for the photoshoot...

Reiko
01-29-2004, 09:14 PM
alright then. I get your piont. I was juts like wouldnt it be easyer to tell who they are at the photo thingy. sorry I didnt know it was for the whole con.

Dual Weilder
02-01-2004, 06:59 PM
alright then. I get your piont. I was juts like wouldnt it be easyer to tell who they are at the photo thingy. sorry I didnt know it was for the whole con.

well, if i have time i'll star the costumes to watch for in the photoshoot, it would be helpful if those who are wearing multiple ff/kh costumes would let me know which one they plan on wearing for the photoshoot!

kelldar
02-01-2004, 09:47 PM
I will definitely be there wearing Yuffie, no matter what it takes to get me into it in time, lol. I missed the AX FF photoshoot, I don't want to miss it again!

daguru
02-02-2004, 02:28 PM
errr, okay.
the savesphere is almost done, but i can't just carry it around the whole con! if my other costumes didn't have any props, i'd gladly carry it. but for alucard, I have 2 big guns, P-Head (Giant Knife), Largo (a computer), and biker scout (well, this prop is a secret).

any ideas? or maybe someone else who doesn't have a prop can borrow this?

Sorahana
02-02-2004, 02:39 PM
Then just bring the savesphere to the photoshoot ^o^ lol XD;.
And for the photoshoot I'm being Rikku(FFX) ^o^!

Giant Alucard
02-03-2004, 07:42 AM
I'm not sure if they'll let you carry around the guns due to the strict gun rules they have there. I know they didn't last year and everyone they saw with guns they sent back to their rooms and told them to leave the guns there. Sucks since i want to have the guns with my Alucard costume as well.

Demri
02-03-2004, 11:56 AM
Yeah, I was a little bummed that I won't be able to bring my pretty little replica gun and that my Alucard can't bring his, either. :( I guess we'll be taking some room piccies then to at least get some use out of them. It's not like Alucard's guns were cheap or anything. ^-^

erikadoor
02-03-2004, 12:17 PM
Erika here.

And here I was wondering if there'd be *any* Zidanes to get pictures with. *laughs* The gown's lovely, but it needs bandit arm candy.

Erika Door
http://www.erikadoor.com

NekoZidane
02-03-2004, 12:49 PM
Yeah apparently, there'll be two or three Zidanes. I guarantee that I'm gonna be the worst, but I'll be there anyway. ( the cosume is almost finished, but I could use some work, lol)

Anyway, I'm throwing a b-day party in my room, maybe you've seen the thread?
Any and All FF9 cosplayers are definitely welcome! Just look for me and ask about it!

MrWonderfulToji
02-03-2004, 06:45 PM
hey everyone, just a quick post to say that Irvine is just about done, just have to wait for the wig to come in, and it IS kinda lame that no guns at all..but eh. it happens. can't wait to see you all there!
sean

Demri
02-03-2004, 08:12 PM
CCAmanda - Are you & Kayla going to Katsucon for sure? If so, come find me! It'd be fun to say hihi before the big Otakon prereg activities. ^-^
Toji - I'm psyched about your Irvy costume. He was really the only (main) character aside from Quistis I could stand and his limit break so rocked. Mebbe we could get FFVIII cosplayers to stick around right after the FF/KH shoot for a few piccies as well??

MrWonderfulToji
02-04-2004, 11:19 AM
Yea! I know exactly how you feel.. Squall was a jerk,rinoa was an idiot, slephie needed to come down off that sugar rush, and zell, well I could stand him in small doses, but after a while hes just like this kid I know...and that is just disconcerting. I loved Irvine's character *his limit break rocks so hard!* and quistis is a beautiful woman with a really good story, who casts mighty guard on my party.. shes actually my favorite woman from any finial fantasy game! haha don't worry, I won't fanboy too much when I see you though!
In any event, I think it would be rad to grab up some other ff8 cosplayers and take some pics! I can see if I can convince a friend to bring edea, and see if my other friend will be going... shes an excellent selphie.
well I gotta run to class, seeya!
sean

Kit Foxfire
02-04-2004, 06:31 PM
heh, zidane is done! ....i'm not the best at costumes but...i like it allright, excuse the red eyes 0__o...and the hair not being done up ^^;;.

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/foxfirestudios/zidane.jpg

Sorahana
02-04-2004, 08:03 PM
CCAmanda - Are you & Kayla going to Katsucon for sure? If so, come find me! It'd be fun to say hihi before the big Otakon prereg activities. ^-^
Toji - I'm psyched about your Irvy costume. He was really the only (main) character aside from Quistis I could stand and his limit break so rocked. Mebbe we could get FFVIII cosplayers to stick around right after the FF/KH shoot for a few piccies as well??

Well it looks like Kayla can't go ^^;. But I'll be there!! I'll be at the photoshoot as Rikku (FF10 version) Lol ^O^. So you get to see me! Wheee!

KawaiiEdea
02-05-2004, 12:30 AM
Well I decided not to bring my Lenne costume so I guess I'm in this group now? ^^ I'll be there as FFX Yuna hopefully!

Demri
02-05-2004, 03:01 PM
I'll definitely make it a point to say hi, Miss Amanda. :)

Sorahana
02-05-2004, 05:02 PM
Hehe okie ^^. I finished KH Yuffie! Wheee! I'll be wearing that for karaoke lol ^^;. So if you see a Yuffie on stage its probably me lol ^^;.

Fantasy Chick
02-07-2004, 02:05 PM
HEY!!! I am going to be there too!!! thats awsome that there are a lot of people that are going to otakon are going to katsucon....But anyway I am going to be bringing my Rinoa costume for the simple fact that i really didnt have time to do my Gunner Yuna costume.. But I cant wait to see you all there!!!!!!!!!!!!

So count on ANOTHER Rinoa going for the photo shoot!!

Sorahana
02-07-2004, 02:57 PM
Cool! Another Rinoa lol ^^! I can't wait to see you all! 6 more days! :does the happy dance: And I'm being yuffie from KH for the photoshoot because I love my costume and Rikku needs fixing lol ^^;.

Giant Alucard
02-07-2004, 10:28 PM
*sat through 9 cg scenes with Auron in it to get armor details right*
I will definitly be there. I'm also bring a Lulu with me.

Dual Weilder
02-07-2004, 11:52 PM
>.< eeks! must update list!!!! ^^; don't get me wrong... I'm excited about more peeps and can't wait to see everyone's costumes!

added later: kay, i think i've got the list up to date now... if i've missed something let me know please!

TristenCitrine
02-09-2004, 03:20 AM
Quick question- Do you guys mind opening it up to Squaresoft characters in general? I'll be wearing my Shirobara from SaGa Frontier costume around that time and would love to join in!

Cheetos
02-09-2004, 05:46 PM
I think you guys should open it up too ^__^ but anyway, I will *hopefully* be there as Lenne... hope you don't mind another one o__o heh heh.

khamryn
02-09-2004, 06:46 PM
So can I beg you guys to make this earlier in the day now that the C.com shoot time has been changed? >.>; (Its a good thing I went and looked that up for Rei.. o_O)

Dual Weilder
02-09-2004, 07:14 PM
Quick question- Do you guys mind opening it up to Squaresoft characters in general? I'll be wearing my Shirobara from SaGa Frontier costume around that time and would love to join in!

Sure you can join us!

Dual Weilder
02-09-2004, 07:34 PM
So can I beg you guys to make this earlier in the day now that the C.com shoot time has been changed? >.>; (Its a good thing I went and looked that up for Rei.. o_O)

Well, if we bump the time up to 1 in the afternoon would that be enough? We'll all need time for lunch and I'm thinking that afternoon is probably best... is that still good for everyone? I didn't know the c.com time had changed until you brought that up!

Sorahana
02-09-2004, 07:39 PM
I'm cool with a time change! Will give me time to go put on my Bankotsu costume for the cosplay.com photoshoot and the Inuyasha photoshoot lol xD;.

Fantasy Chick
02-09-2004, 07:50 PM
LALALA Katsucon Katsucon is only 4 days away*singing and dancing* *stops dancing* Oh I might not be able to They might need me at work......But i will Demand to have off this weekend I HAVE TOO!!!

MrWonderfulToji
02-09-2004, 07:54 PM

For the great Gackt-Sama, we can time change!
I'm definately on board for a time change, since this and the official photoshoot are the only ones I'm going to..
sean

Dual Weilder
02-09-2004, 07:55 PM
oh, fyi for peeps: "The List" of square-enix costumes is back on page 13!

khamryn
02-09-2004, 07:57 PM
@.@; Wow cool.. thanks. :) That makes things easier and less stressful. ^_^

Toji- XD you still call me that?

kelldar
02-09-2004, 08:07 PM
I don't know if I can make that, if not I'll just wear Yuffie when I can and try to catch up with some of you FFers for pics later :D

Claireon
02-09-2004, 11:07 PM
Gee, d'you think my (projected) costume--the Heroine from Sword of Mana--could fit with your photoshoot? Sword of Mana is the American title of the Game Boy Advance remake of the game (Seiken Densetsu) that was originally released in the U.S. as "Final Fantasy Adventure," for the Game Boy, back in '91... That's pretty convoluted, and it is still essentially a Mana game, but... it had chocobos and moogles! Well, what do you think? :p

Fantasy Chick
02-10-2004, 09:06 AM
Time change is alrighty with me!! Because i am in your(dual weilder) group of course so I guess i have to submit to the time change!!(thats if i am there of course )

MrWonderfulToji
02-10-2004, 10:35 AM
@.@; Wow cool.. thanks. :) That makes things easier and less stressful. ^_^

Toji- XD you still call me that?
*salutes* Gackt-Sama will ALWAYS be Gackt-Sama! (unless it gets on your nerves.)
And Clarion, my bad, I meant that all of the game boy Seiken Densetsus had the final Fantasy Gaiden subtitle, and one of the super nintendo ones I think, but I'm not certain.regardless though, woot for all SaGa cosplay! I'd love to do one one day, maybe blue..
on topic though, I only have one last thing to do for Irvine.. *gets out the raor and sheds a tear for facial hair*
sean

Ranma Saotome
02-10-2004, 03:12 PM

Me personally, I don't see a problem with it. I honestly don't see why not. :)

daguru
02-10-2004, 04:22 PM
i finished my savesphere! I got pics up in my member gallery.

Kit Foxfire
02-10-2004, 07:18 PM
so what is the final time here? too early and I won't be able to make it -_-, 2 was good for me but it can't get much earlier for me to make it ^_^, if i can't make it/the time is changed i'll just hope to see you all around on sat. and sun. !!