PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for a skit?

Ariati
11-22-2003, 05:48 PM
Me and my friend are trying to think up an idea for a masquerade skit, because we can't ^_^; The characters we have for the skit is Princess Garnet, in her long white dress, and Rinoa, in her ballroom dress. Anyone have any idea?

the_tennyo
11-22-2003, 07:11 PM
I dunno :D have a fight over who's gonna dance with the zidane dressed in a SeeD uniform
*is not good at thinking skits*

Ariati
11-23-2003, 10:37 PM
LOL at least it's a thing to work off of XD

Eleryth
11-26-2003, 11:14 PM
I don't know a thing about FF, but all I could think about was the dance scene from Utena, where Anthy and Utena dance.

Is the purpose of your skit to show off your costumes, or to make people laugh? If it's a masq, you should think of something that shows off the outfits and is a bit entertaining, without too much focus on entertainment (did that make sense)? Seeing as they are from a dance, and dancing shows off costumes (as long as you twirl a little, to show all the sides of your costume), I would stick with that. Even if all you can coax up with you are extras - guys in suits who are really nothing more than props ot dance with, or more characters, or dance with each other with that Utena music (if you can find it, I don't even know what ep its in), or think or something else, another movie you could act out a scene to, or something...

I am not good at this either. My boyfriend is the funny one. Sorry I wasn't that much help.

SamuriSmurfX
12-14-2003, 11:14 AM
I have a skit idea.... i just need audio rips from some anime, if you can help me with it, i can definitly give you a part, or if you want me to write ya something up , i wouldnt mind that either ^_^ contact me