PDA

View Full Version : X/1999 Costumes

Kitsune-sama
11-22-2003, 05:47 PM
:waaaah:
I've got to get together three X/1999 costumes as quick as I can, plus I'm on a low on funds, I've got to make a Kamui, Fuuma, and Kotori costume and I've got to make a Shinken, or two, Help please!!!!

Kitten
11-22-2003, 05:55 PM
What do you need help with? :)

scandia
11-22-2003, 06:42 PM
My Kotori costume was pretty easy to put together. I wore a white long-sleeve sweater (modified with eyelet in the sleeve cuffs), a pink waist ribbon (not in artbook picture but adds a nice touch), a white lyrical dance skirt, a shawl I made myself, angel wings, and a flower crown. That was probably the hardest task, since I had to put it together by myself. But it got me my first cosplay award ever. Not to mention it is very comfortable. It is in my costume listing- feel free to take a look. I based it on 2-3 artbook pictures: I made a composite using my fave aspects of them and adding the waist ribbons.

Cocoa
11-22-2003, 07:13 PM
For Kamui and Fuuma - Do the early X school uniforms. Then you just need to make the jackets, and find a good matching pair of black pants. Kotori gives you lots of freedom, as long as you've got the long blonde hair. There's a bunch of different artbook dresses that are simple, and her in-series outfit and school uniform are decently easy too. http://www.hiddencache.com/euphoria/ has artbook scans ^^

Can't help you much with the shinken, though. Sarcasm-hime made a nice one, so you might politely ask her ^^

Ah, X. Subaru and Seishirou, I <3 you ^^

Kitsune-sama
11-24-2003, 04:09 PM
:japan: :bigtu: Thanks a bunch! :japan:

Kitsune-sama
11-25-2003, 03:58 PM
Oh...I was also wondering, is anyone planning to cosplay Comic Con '04 as anyone from X/1999?

Anna_Chan
12-08-2003, 09:16 PM
Kitsune-Sama, you're wierd. If you're on a low of funds, have your friends make the other two costumes while you make the one you're gonna wear. And... uummm... what about the... Bishonen hunters...?

Kitsune-sama
12-09-2003, 06:08 PM
^.^ There are 4 days off Comic Con... duh.. *pokes*