PDA

View Full Version : My Costumes

Tohma
11-22-2003, 11:45 PM
Here are the costumes I have planned for the weekend. Some are possible ones, if they are completed in time.

Sumeragi Subaru (Tokyo Babylon) - Friday
Sumeragi Subaru (X/1999) - Saturday
Kiba (wolf's Rain) or Dilandau (Escaflowne) - Sunday
possibly Jing (King of Bandits Jing) if completed

~Tohma

ShatteredSunset
11-23-2003, 12:31 AM
Oooh, Kiba ^_^ Come to think of it, if I lightened my hair, I could pull off Cher... but anyway, that's fairly cool. Good luck in making them.

Chun Li
11-23-2003, 12:12 PM
Lol Cher!

anyway i`l going as

Jounouchi katsuya (either dog or battle city)
Jounouchi katsuya (raver (yugioh)
Johnny the Homicidal Maniac

Sorahana
11-23-2003, 12:15 PM
Ok Here's my list:
Friday-Yuna(FF10) Inuyasha(Inuyasha)
Saturday-Rikku(FF10), Rebecca (Yu-Gi-Oh)
Sunday-Yuffie(Kingdom Hearts), Ryuichi(Gravitation)

This schedule may change lol XD.

Tohma
11-23-2003, 12:30 PM
Oooh, Kiba ^_^ Come to think of it, if I lightened my hair, I could pull off Cher... but anyway, that's fairly cool. Good luck in making them.

Luckily all the costumes are completed except for the Jing costume. I wore the Kiba outfit at Nekocon on Sunday. We had all four wolves and Cheza. I have to wait and see what the other people I am going with are going to do. We will either be Escaflowne, Wolf's Rain, or some of them might do their Excel Saga costumes. We have about 20 people going, its our college anime club. We have the entire X cast going including a Saiki, Hinoto, and Kanoe. Its going to be great.

We might be doing a masquerade skit as well. Anyone else planning on doing one?

Sorahana
11-23-2003, 12:37 PM
I'm gonna be in a Yu-Gi-Oh skit as Rebecca lol XD. Wheeeeeeee!

Chun Li
11-23-2003, 02:18 PM
And im pretty sure ill be in it as Jou. if they want me to that is

Sorahana
11-23-2003, 02:46 PM
I want ya to! Lol XD. Shall be fun!!! Whee! Only 3 months til Katsu!!

Chun Li
11-23-2003, 02:54 PM
Weeeee. since i am getting my jou costume commishioned for x-masI just have to work og my JTHM and Jou raver!

kelldar
11-23-2003, 03:28 PM
I'm planning on bringing...
Arwen (original design, LOTR)
Asuka (plugsuit, Evangelion)
Belldandy (manga version, Ah! My Goddess)
Honda Tohru (Fruits Basket)
Eternal Jupiter (Sailormoon)
Yuffie (FF7)
Morrigan (Darkstalkers)
Nanami (Utena)

and I'm thinking of bringing my old Belldandy w/the wings to wear once more...

Xx Lulu xX
11-24-2003, 02:09 AM
^_^ I plan on bringing

-Gunner Yuna
-Songstress Lenne
-Black Mage Rikku

^^; gawd i need to get over X-2 lol

Eurobeat King
11-24-2003, 02:10 AM
Kell: When do you plan to wear your plugsuit Asuka? Since Shinji may be the only costume I'm bringing to Katsu, it would be fun to pair up for pics. :) I missed the chance at AnimeExpo this summer, so Katsu2k4 will be easier to do EVA-pair pics. And keep me posted on the schedule for those 7-8 costumes so I can figure out when to look for each time you change. :D

Oh, my costumes: Shinji, Ohgami, and Ryosuke (no FC3S, but just the AE86 plushie)

HikaruShindo
11-24-2003, 03:37 AM
My friend is going to Katsu as Himemiya.. and asked me to make an Utena costume x_x I have no idea how to make costumes at all.. so this is going to be hard as someone who has never used a needle n thread !!... *sigh*

But if I get it done in time I'll be going as Duelist Utena from the movie
and probably bring my Yomiko Readman costume (Read or Die)

I hope she doesnt beg me to do karaoke x_x! aiee ><

oohimemiyaoo
11-24-2003, 06:26 AM
I'm the friend going as himemiya, (i went 2001 at otakon but like everything went wrong on that cosutme hthat could possible go work... so i had no waist, really dirt ass cheap material... bad wig and just looked awful...)

So I'm like obessed with making a movie version himemiya costume... I think I'll do that friday, and a little bit on saturday, then bust out my miss deep costume(cause I love vinyl now <3) and on sunday maybe try celine again oo;;;;

Hopefully that'll work out...

-AND YES WE ARE GOING TO KAREOKE OUR ASSES OFF-

We're lookig for other Utena cosplayers cause My friend up there have a super idea of thing we should do for the Kareoke <3

RX 03
11-24-2003, 06:45 AM
[Old] Son Goku
[Old] HoroHoro Reg. Version
[New] Kiba - Naruto
[New] Edward Elric - Full Metal Alchemis
[Likely] HoroHoro (Tao Ke) - Shaman King
[Maybe] Hige - Wolf's Rain
[Maybe] Zaku - Naruto

^_^

HikaruShindo
11-24-2003, 06:51 AM
Himemiya!!! <333 you finally joined -smootch- Im so proud XD!

This rose is our destiny :F

Nekomata
11-24-2003, 07:06 PM
I luff these threads :3 No matter how many times they're started again I luff em x-o

Anyway, here's my costume schedule list thingy =)

Friday - White Lolita dress
Saturday - Jun in Pierrot's NeoGrotesque PV
Sunday - I think I'll wear the Jun outfit again unless I make something else in time >_o

Those are the only costumes I have planned ^ ^;

TyJILDown
11-24-2003, 07:33 PM
Here's my list:

Sakura of Naruto (Friday & Saturday)
Anna of Shaman King (Saturday)
Kin of Naruto (Saturday)
Ibu of Prince of Tennis (Saturday & Sunday)

I'm comtemplating whipping up a Mako of Initial D costume...been wanting to do it for awhile.

ainslye
11-24-2003, 08:07 PM
Weee, more costume posting. Rakka has been put on temporary hold, but there will be plugsuit Rei, Tifa, Zoe (SSX), and Ruby (Lunar). Rakka (haibane renmei) may or may not, if I finish it I'll bring it, but I'm not going to stress over it. I have a lot going on in the months before. ^^

Xx Lulu xX
11-24-2003, 08:11 PM
XD Ya ainslye! XD I <3 Zoe, shes mah fave charrie in the game

ainslye
11-24-2003, 08:15 PM
Zoe rox so many sox that it's not even funny. The though part is deciding... Zoe from Tricky or SSX 3? Either way, a costume from a snowboarding game worn to katsu is called planning.... too bad I can't bring a real snowboard in as a prop. :/ That would top last year's tire slide by a helluva lot... but the tireslide was still fun.

So yes, back on topic... Tricky Zoe or Zoe 3?

Xx Lulu xX
11-24-2003, 08:17 PM
X3 I have yet to see zoe 3, so i say tricky zoe cuz she owns...hmm if i need an extra costume maybe i'll whip up something from SSX.....

kelldar
11-25-2003, 08:25 AM
Kell: When do you plan to wear your plugsuit Asuka? Since Shinji may be the only costume I'm bringing to Katsu, it would be fun to pair up for pics. :) I missed the chance at AnimeExpo this summer, so Katsu2k4 will be easier to do EVA-pair pics. And keep me posted on the schedule for those 7-8 costumes so I can figure out when to look for each time you change. :D

will do! lol so far I don't have much of a schedule, so whenever is fine by me. maybe we can find ainslye in her plugsuit rei for pics too :D

ChichiriFreak
11-25-2003, 09:29 AM
ieya..^__^
I only have 2 Costumes for Katsucon ^^;;

Jiang Wei-Dynasty Warriors 4 Costume
P-chan-Ranma 1/2

thats pretty much it. unless i decide to wear my Battle Royale Costume.

Giant Alucard
11-25-2003, 10:05 AM
I'm not so sure of the costumes I'm going to bring to katsu ut hers my list *subject to change of course*

[old] Alucard
[old] Junpei for megatokyo meeting only
[new] Kazuo Kiriyama (BR)
[new] Saitou Hajime
[in-progess] Canti (flcl)

If i get all these done i will have alot of stuff to pack, lol.

HikaruShindo
11-26-2003, 01:49 AM
Rakka has been put on temporary hold. Rakka (haibane renmei) may or may not

o wow.. i really hope your Rakka outfit works out x_x I was actually planning on doing Reki sometime soon cuz I already have the wig, shirt and jacket <3

Eurobeat King
11-26-2003, 02:07 AM
Kell: I'm sure if I ask Jenn (ainsyle) to wear her plugsuit Rei when I wear Shinji, she'll honor that request for me. ;) And yesh, by all means it would be great to get pics of both of you in the PS-costumes. I wonder if your Asuka plug-suit would fit me or not? hehe I still am daring enough to be the first male-Shinji to wear Asuka's plug-suit.. :thumbsup: heehee

Giant Alucard: Although I stated at Nekocon that I would bring Saitou to Katsucon, it looks like I prolly WON'T be bringing him, mainly because I want to get more photos, and Saitou is one costume that prevents me from taking as many photos as I could take if I weren't cosplaying him. So, sorry if we were planning to cosplay together as a pair of 6 feet+ Saitou's, but hopefully we might sometime in 2004. :)

ainslye
11-26-2003, 06:14 AM
I'm wearing Rei on Friday morning/afternoon, provided I am allowed to take that day off of work. If not, I'll have to reshuffle the order around. ^^ (they're being pricks about taking time off right now)
Hmm... and as of last night, Rakka is taken off hold again.... I'm just so indecisive ^^
My schedule...
Friday day: Plugsuit Rei
Friday Night: SSX tricky Zoe
Saturday day: Ruby from Lunar
Saturday night: Rakka
Sunday: the allmighty Tifa, with potentially some Lizzy tweaks in it... LoL.... be afriad, I know that I am.....
Plus I'm thinking about making a raver-y outfit, but I don't know who. I could just wear Zoe, she's raver-y enough as it is. :)

edit: *thwaps Al* It's Jen, not Jenn. ^_^

Chosuke
11-26-2003, 07:28 AM
revamped list:

Shuichi - Ultimate fanbook costume <10% finished>
Billy Lee Black - Xenogears <50% finished>
Futch - Suikoden 2 <40% finished>
Son Goku - Saiyuki Reload <60% finished>
Ryoma Echizen - prince of tennis <100% finished>
Mikael - AS <0% finished>

I think i'm doing pretty good so far. Got my crossplayin' but in gear.

sailor-moon
11-26-2003, 11:03 AM
nya!! i cant believe this is my 4th Katsu *_*; ::falls over::..i feel old.. LOL XD ahaha

anyways^^ list for this year is all moonie-ness!!!

Original Manga Sailor Moon
Manga Eternal Sailor Moon
Neo Queen Serenity
Wedding Usagi-Manga Version
Cosmos *maybe*

and *maybe* a *secret* costume ^.^;;;;;

KuroBara
11-26-2003, 11:26 AM
These threads are great ^_^
Changed my mind again:
Friday- Magi, .hack//DUSK (0%)
Saturday morning- Ni-Na, DDR 4th Mix (100%)
Saturday day- Jean, Lunar 2: Eternal Blue (30%)
Sunday- Dancing Ranga, Angelic Layer (80%)

Jen- I want to do something for the dance too. Not sure what. *think think think* Haibane Renmei ravers? Or, I could use it as an excuse to make another costume on my evergrowing list: http://www.livejournal.com/users/roserevolution/8100.html

kelldar
11-26-2003, 03:31 PM
yay sailor-moon!! :D

I'm fine wearing asuka whenever - I'd *love* to get pictures with a rei ! :D

ainslye
11-26-2003, 06:40 PM
Raver haibane? sounds interesting, but I'm making the hospital gown version of rakka, it seems kind of bland for a raver outfit. You should just make a haibane costume all together ^^

Kell ~ I'd love pics with an asuka, too. Is friday dayish ok with you? (I have to get glued into the plugsuit, so I'd rather not take it off just to put it back on... well, I might not mind, but Lizzy would get tired of gluing me after awhile... LoL)

Sorahana
11-26-2003, 07:38 PM
I'm not sure what my costume schedule is gonna be lol XD. It keeps changing but as of right now its:
Friday-Yuna(FFX) and Inuyasha
Saturday-Rebecca,Rikku and Yuffie
Sunday-Ryuichi and whichever costume I decide to wear again lol XD.

I guess at the dance I'll be Ryuichi lol XD. Ryuichi ownz j00 lol XD.

evilchii
11-27-2003, 02:31 AM
ok!! well, i hope to finish two new costumes for katsu and bring my kitty outfit. as for what days i plan to wear what, i'm still not sure but hey, it's early and i have time.

edit: -_-;; why do i always forget to say what i'm making?

anyway! i hope to have Mature from king of fighters, Silvia from viewtiful joe and maybe another, haven't decided yet.

sailor-moon
11-27-2003, 10:40 AM
yay sailor-moon!! :D

:D ::hug hug::

::dances around eternal jupiter:: lol

im going to take loads of pics this time!!! to make many funky CG's! haha ::rolls::

Eurobeat King
11-27-2003, 01:03 PM
ainsyle: Ackk, sorry.. :thumbsup: I know SO many Jenn's, you're the first one I know that has only one N.. hehe I won't make that mistake again! ;)

Kell: I'll be wearing Shinji most of Friday, so whenever I find you and Jen, we'll do a photoshoot. Anytime is fine for me. :D

UnwantedKikyo
11-27-2003, 01:36 PM
Ok my plans but the days will probbably be switched around I have no Idea yet ^_^ cause I have to finish the squall outfit for patrick and my rinoa
Friday-Kikyo, Mitsuki Sanada
Sat-Rinoa(mabey), Raver Mitsuki
Sun-no clue yet ^_^
but thats all I got so far....Mabey I will bring my inuyasha cast and decide on one mabey Kanna or...Kagura dunno yet ^_^

dizzylizzy
11-27-2003, 09:16 PM
i know i'll be bringing:

jessica- lunar sss

kaori- ssx tricky

emi 5th mix- ddr

diao chan- dynasty warriors 2

i was hoping to bring chii. we'll see. i also dunno what days are what yet. lol i really should figure out.

ainslye
11-27-2003, 09:19 PM
Lizzy: def bring Chii.... it's still one of my favorite costumes of yours. Plus if you bring that and one more, we can have the same changing schedule.. which makes division of room keys easier. (plus I'm lazy and want help... though Andy will actually be at this con)

Al... s'okay, I still love you. *glompsnuggleglomp*

Is it katsu time yet??

Oshi
11-27-2003, 10:26 PM
Hmmm....

Yondaime Hokage - Naruto (Fri) [99%]
Roy - Fire Emblem 6 / SSBM (Sat) [0%]
Rufus - FF7 (???) [100%]
Wizard - Ragnarok Online (Fri?) [80%]
SeeD Uniform - FF8 (???) [100%]

The latter two are subject to change...

Link Arroway
11-27-2003, 10:45 PM
Christmas Rei Ayanami
Yuki (King of Fighters Kyo)
and Emi of Dance Dance Revolution :D

definately :D

Ranma Saotome
11-28-2003, 01:27 AM
Hmm...

Ranma Saotome (Ranma 1/2)
Kyosuke Kagami (Rival Schools, CvS2)
Bomberman (Bomberman Jetterz)
Kabuto (Naruto)
5th Mix Rage (DDR 5th Mix)
Artemis (Sailor Moon)

KuroBara: Please come to Anime Boston... Massive Angelic Layer photoshoot! :D

kelldar
11-28-2003, 08:18 AM
then I'll be sure to be in asuka on friday! yay :D

Ranma Saotome
11-28-2003, 05:49 PM
Ya know... I might pack Barret Wallace...

Sorahana
11-29-2003, 09:36 AM
Yea Ranma!!!!! Bring Barret! Lol XD.
I wanna go to AnimeBoston but my mom said no ;____;. I'm trying to get my mom to take me to AnimeNext and Otakon cause I know I'm going to BAAF next year so I need cons to go to inbetween lol XD.
Anyway I hope my costumes turn out alright........

TheFluffyOne
11-29-2003, 10:22 AM
Wah, my costume plans thusfar are...

Fri - Yami Bakura (Yu-Gi-Oh)
Sat - Mr. K (Gravitation) Schuldig (Weiß Kreuz)
Sun - Yutaka Watari (Yami no Matsuei)

Possible that Yami Bakura won't happen. There seems to be alot of YGO cosplayers planning on going and I don't want to be "just another Bakura". But knowing my love for him, he'll be in the suitcase anyway, and he'll be my shining Sunday costume instead of Watari.

ObsessiveKitten
11-29-2003, 10:31 AM
I'm not certain on any of these, but if all goes well my plans are the following.

Friday - Mai Kujaku and Mokuba Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh)
Saturday - Ryuichi Sakuma (Gravitation) Nagi Naoe and Ken Hidaka (Weiß Kreuz)
Sunday - Hijiri and Hisoka (Yami no Matsuei)

But.. that is, like I said, if all goes well.. I'd also sort of like to do someone from Eva but thats a bit much to hope for. *And* if I finish before Katsu, I'll introduce my Elena (FFVII) costume.

Sorahana
12-03-2003, 08:50 PM
Ok I'm dropping costumes due to certain reasons. I'm too upset to say why but I'm dropping Rebecca and I might drop Inuyasha cause well I'd rather not say. But yea I'm dropping costumes, not that anybody cares.

Aer
12-03-2003, 09:44 PM
Temari (Naruto) and Inuyasha are definites for me. I'll most likely be Temari most of the time ^_^.

Neko Cathy
12-03-2003, 09:48 PM
Ok.... Big Change and this will be final unless something comes up like aother blizzard!!

Friday: Unsure. Possible Mika (Gungrave)
Friday night: Sadako (Ringu or "The Ring")
Saturday: Yuni (DDR 4th mix). May cosplay her the entire day
Rave: Raver Neko Cathy
Sunday:Unsure. Perhaps w/out a costume and the regular old self.

Due to severe costume complications, I decided to cosplay Mika (http://kidfenris.com/gungrave2.jpg) from the game/anime, Gungrave, w/ DigitalCactus (wo is going as grave) instead of Lisa from FFU. I already have the supplies other than the boots and it's a cheaper costume. I just have too many things to do like go on a school field trip during the spring break w/ a Marine study class to the Florida Keys.. I'm terribly sorry about this. :(

DigitalCactus
12-04-2003, 12:22 AM
Hooray! I have someone to protect and walk around with in a costume from the same game/anime!!

ainslye
12-04-2003, 04:04 PM
CCAmanda.. I care... are you okay?

Sala
12-05-2003, 04:40 PM
See banner below for costumes! (although Zefiris may not be finished in time...)