PDA

View Full Version : Shimon rings?

animenerd93
07-29-2011, 01:07 PM
SO SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVENT BEEN CAUGHT UP ON THE MANGA

Im cosplay Adelheid from the shimon family for ALA this year, but I really want to make sure I have her glacier ring. Does anyone either know where I can find one or how I can make it?
I feel like its a needed piece of the cosplay just like her fans! Thanks for ur help!

MissLunatic
08-02-2011, 05:02 AM
I don't think that they are already for sale somewhere. They are just too new -.-'' although you already find the Vongola items of the guardians... and quite some Shimon cosplayers as well...
I can just think of the standard way to make jewelry: Use fimo (http://earlscourtdesigns.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/fimo_soft.jpg) and colour it. Made my pendant for G. out of it and also Hayato's half vongolaring. I cheated a little though, used a key ring as a base and just coated it with fimo. It's a little tricky though that the ring fits your finger in the end and that the details look good.

tipsd9video
08-06-2011, 02:46 AM
I forgot exactly what the Shimon rings look like, so I'm not sure how accurate these are, But I found a set of them on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hitman-Reborn-Shimon-Family-7-Rings-Chain-Colour-V2-/220824770763?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336a2e98cb#ht_3285wt_1139

CozartEnma
08-15-2011, 06:38 PM
They do sell it on ebay, but since the shimon rings have not released their colors yet, i've been going for the colors that relate to the character. I used the orange/yellow ring for my Julie cosplay a couple months back since his flame is the Desert Flame and orange=sand. So the list would be:

Blue: Enma (obvious because of the shape)
Yellow: Desert
Blue 2nd: Glacier
Green: Forest
Red: Mountain
Dark Blue: Mizuno (no one knows his flame yet but probably water related since his name has MIZU which is water in it xD)
Purple: Shitt P. (idk but it matches her, it's like a manga Lady Gaga)

animenerd93
01-15-2012, 02:36 PM
I ended up finding them as a set and i found out that adelheids is the light blue one cause that is her flame color, thanks guys!