PDA

View Full Version : Jinpei G-4

Starbolt13
11-23-2003, 09:50 PM
Okay, this was supposed to debut at Dragon-con '03 but due to a bit of medical issue it didn't get the showing.

I made the cape, buckle, pouches, clackers(not in pic), face shield(hard to see)and boots and painted the helment. Had the bodysuit and gloves(not in pic) made.

And yes I realize this is very "old school" but I was there when this series first hit the American airwaves.... goddess I'm old........

Starbolt13

Misa-chan
11-24-2003, 05:06 PM
Jinpei is my favorite! ^^ Anyways, it looks great, especially the visor. The only suggestion is to put some interfacing (cardboard works for me) in the edges of the cape to make them hold their shape better. Other than that, :bigtu:

video567
05-30-2004, 01:55 AM
hi i was wondering if you still had or have a picture of jinpei's clackers? i love the costume. i have been trying to make one for eagle ken for a while but no luck so far. you can see my transmuter attempt at http://boredathome.0catch.com chec misc. props and its under gatchaman. would love to talk costuming with you some time. i know this thread is old, hope fully you will see it