PDA

View Full Version : Hellsing

luvnpeese
11-24-2003, 11:22 AM
I'll be going as Seras. Anyone interested in a shoot on Saturday?

Giant Alucard
11-24-2003, 09:21 PM
Coolness, I was beginning to wonder if anyone was going to make a thread for hellsing. I'll be there in my Alucard costume then and I'll try and bring my friend along as Walter.

luvnpeese
11-24-2003, 10:21 PM
Effing awesome. XD

daguru
11-28-2003, 10:38 PM
hmmm. i was just on my way to make a hellsing thread. Ill be waltzing around in my new, revised, manga alucard. I met both of you at otakon. I was the anime alucard with a cane and a hat that looked like it was covered in electric tape. ^_^ My new version will be less....crappy T_T

luvnpeese
11-30-2003, 10:41 PM
Your costume wasn't crappy! But I bet your new costume is gonna kick ass ^________^

luvnpeese
12-15-2003, 04:15 PM
Er.... I'm thinking that Katsucon will be a little too cold for my costume. Sorry guys, but if I see you there, glompage will ensue.

I'll be going as Leela from Futurama :-)

daguru
12-15-2003, 04:36 PM
*raises eyebrow*

uh, it'll be inside. the con is based inside the hyatt hotel

luvnpeese
12-15-2003, 05:50 PM
Yeah, I know. But still... walking to the hotel through the snow last year was hell enough, and I was wearing pants and a coat. Seras just isn't a February costume :-p

Giant Alucard
12-15-2003, 08:38 PM
My costume was great outdoors, didn't even feel the cold (although my boot covers tended to clooect snow in them after a while).

luvnpeese
12-15-2003, 08:50 PM
Yeah, Alucard's costume is better in the winter. Seras...well... :-p

Giant Alucard
12-15-2003, 10:07 PM
I feel your pain. I pray for good weather.

daguru
12-23-2003, 05:21 PM
so uh, do we want a time for a hellsing photoshoot?

AgentGinrei
01-04-2004, 01:27 PM
Well, I would suggest a time, but since I have no idea of schedules for this thing I'd probably pick a time that coincides with the masquerade, AMV, and 8 other really cool things that everyone goes to see all at the same time. ^^;;; But anyway, I'll be there in one of my Alucard costumes, and we'll also have a Walter and Integra. :D

Demri
01-04-2004, 08:19 PM
I'll also be around on Saturday as a Hellsing cosplayer - I'll be Integra and I'll have an Alucard and a Walter with me. It's an impeccable trio, wouldn't you say, AgentGinrei? ^-^

Toastersix
01-04-2004, 09:22 PM
oo!! Despite me not cosplay as someone from Hellsing, I can't wait to drop in. ^_^ I love Hellsing, but my hair won't be long enough yet to do Integra. I can't wait to take lots of pictures, though, because Hellsing is my absolute favourite anime. ^_^

AgentGinrei
01-04-2004, 09:41 PM
Absolutely, Demri dear. ^^

daguru
01-05-2004, 11:31 AM
oo!! Despite me not cosplay as someone from Hellsing, I can't wait to drop in. ^_^ I love Hellsing, but my hair won't be long enough yet to do Integra. I can't wait to take lots of pictures, though, because Hellsing is my absolute favourite anime. ^_^

you could get a wig. do you need help finding one? if so, pm me.

otakutre
01-05-2004, 12:38 PM
I may be wearing Seras (poor girl's being recycled after living in the closet since Otakon), but if I do it'll only be on Friday. I'll keep an eye out for you guys, though! I'd love to get pictures!

Demri
01-05-2004, 03:04 PM
Would it be possible to have the shoot at, say, 10:00 on Saturday morning? The afternoon/evening's looking a wee bit hectic.

AgentGinrei
01-06-2004, 01:02 PM
Morning...? Ugh... *shudders* ...But you're right. Morning sounds like a good idea. (OMG did I really just say that?!?! I must be ill...)

Giant Alucard
01-06-2004, 02:14 PM
Morning sounds good to me too. I'll have my friends carry me down in my sleeping bag, lol.

Demri
01-06-2004, 06:21 PM
Yeah, mornings aren't exactly my cup of tea, either, but I'll be grumpy and it'll be easier to get into character. Heh. Speaking of which, I really need to finish Walter's vest and, um, start my Alucard's costume. We're getting down to the wire here...
Anyone else have any strong opinions about 10 a.m. on Saturday for the Hellsing shoot?

WalterD.
01-07-2004, 11:56 PM
Yo, Giant Alucard!!!! How's it going??

Walter will DEFINITELY be on hand, wires at the ready!! AgentGinrei and I will be bringing an Integra as she said, and maybe an Alexander (if we can talk our friend into it)

See ya there!!!!

daguru
01-08-2004, 11:29 AM
Morning sounds good to me too. I'll have my friends carry me down in my sleeping bag, lol.

sleeping bag? SLEEPING BAG!?! It's called a "coffin"!

AgentGinrei
01-08-2004, 12:03 PM
Hahaha, yeah. My eyes are gonna be shut in all the pictures... lol

Demri
01-08-2004, 03:13 PM
So? You gots the shades to hide behind, silly. Who needs open eyes when you gots the specs? ^-^ Yea for lots of Walters and Alucards and Integras!!

Moon Prince
01-08-2004, 03:56 PM
darn. I wish I could afford to go to Katsu. I have an Integra costume. Making Rip parts at the moment. I have an Alucard/Pip too.

AgentGinrei
01-08-2004, 08:07 PM
Haha, you're so right. Guess I'll just kinda lean on Walter and zzz... lol
Aww, that sucks. Maybe next year, then? :)

WalterD.
01-08-2004, 10:02 PM
Haha, you're so right. Guess I'll just kinda lean on Walter and zzz... lol
Aww, that sucks. Maybe next year, then? :)

You may lean on me anytime, my dear Alucard---- your Angel of Death is always here for you!!

Demri
01-09-2004, 06:18 PM
Yea!! I'm making progress with the costumes! Walter's all done and so's my Integra.
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=102835 <-------------- That's me. Look for me at the con!! :)

Niku-Sama
01-11-2004, 07:07 PM
Im going as Seras could I maybe join your gettogether thingie? I may be bringing an Integra too. I will Be Seras Saturday and sunday

Demri
01-11-2004, 07:13 PM
Of course you can join us, silly! :-P

Mythril
01-12-2004, 12:15 AM
Hmmm... I own Integral (*cough icon cough*), and I believe I will be bringing her... Wearing it depends on how well my other million costumes fare though ;) It looks like there will be another hellsing parade like that at Ota... Man... there were so many we wouldn't even fit in one photo.

AgentGinrei
01-12-2004, 11:21 AM
Yeah, but that's cool. Hellsing cosplayers rule, so the more the merrier! XD

Niku-Sama
01-14-2004, 07:21 AM
So, This thing is going to take place at 10:00 in the morning on Saturday? Where exactly? Ive never been to Katsucon before.

Demri
01-14-2004, 04:16 PM
You got me, Niku. I've never been to Katsucon, either. Does anyone have any suggestions??

Tenshinoitami1
01-16-2004, 04:46 PM
Darn you Gaint Alucard! I hate you for tellin me about this --; You know how I can't resit! Well...I guess I'm in then, only thing is I can't bring my gun (it's too big and that is a long trip). So...I'll join you guys as Seras ^^;

Oh yeah, I think 10am Saturday is great!! It's perfect =3 I think we should meet..I believe it's the first floor after the lobby at the bottom of the escaltor that has a good amount of room. We can move from there if we have to. Sound good to you????

AgentGinrei
01-16-2004, 06:00 PM
Sounds like a plan. :)

Giant Alucard
01-16-2004, 09:39 PM
Darn you Gaint Alucard! I hate you for tellin me about this --; You know how I can't resit!

It's only because i knew you would have killed me if i didn't tell you! lol.

Tenshinoitami1
01-18-2004, 06:32 PM
Hahahahahaha, so true, so true =P

Tenshinoitami1
02-04-2004, 05:32 PM
Okay..well......apparently my oh so great Harconnen Cannon will not be accompanying me at Katsucon. I emailed them and they replied with a no. Sadness! I was looking forward to showing it off again too ;-; I'll just have to wait for Otakon then...*sigh*

Here's the email response they sent:
"Thank you for your email.* I am very sorry to have to say this, as I am quite impressed with your prop, and would love to see it in person, but unfortunately, we cannot allow any gun or gun-like props to be carried around at Katsucon.* I know the "no guns" policy may seem annoying, but this is due to the Virginia State Silhouette law. Basically, this law means that a police officer who sees anyone with an object which has a gun silhouette (or shape) is legally permitted to shoot that person."

daguru
02-04-2004, 07:25 PM
WWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT?!?!?!?!?!
*gun to head*
WHY GOD?!?!? WHY?!?!?!?!?!

awe! that totally screws me RIGHT up the behind! i JUST finished my revised jackal and 454 casull! and what about my stormtrooper? HE NEEDS A GUN!!!
:bigcry:

Demri
02-04-2004, 07:28 PM
I know, it is so sad... No whips, no guns, no six-foot long swords... I myself have shed a few tears over it. :(

Giant Alucard
02-05-2004, 09:53 AM
no six-foot long swords

say what????? My Auron sword is six feet long, NOOOOO!!!
Since they say I can't bring my guns (will do room shots with them), I now have a wolf pimp cane to go along with my costume, lol.

nohomnadaytona
02-05-2004, 07:45 PM
i need your help im from the uk (sorry) in need a hellsing gun font so i can put that cool wrighting on every thing

daguru
02-05-2004, 08:05 PM
i need your help im from the uk (sorry) in need a hellsing gun font so i can put that cool wrighting on every thing

uh, wrong place to post. ill continue this through pms

Demri
02-16-2004, 08:31 PM
Yea, it was fun to do the photoshoot with all of you! Everyone was so solemn and serious - must've been in character. ^-^ I have a good group shot of everyone up in my photo gallery and I know there's a really good one in the group section of Fan's View. Just wanted to pass that along. If anyone else has any good piccies, please let me know. Thanks!

Niku-Sama
02-17-2004, 09:55 AM
I did not finish my costume in time -_- It made me sad, i just dressed as Rei and Hyatt. But, I saw soo many good costumes, and my camera did not work wehhh. All of you where great!

AgentGinrei
02-17-2004, 04:22 PM
Nah, we weren't in character. It was just the whole 10 am thing! lol Yeah, it was awesome to see y'all. Such cool costumes... Hellsing cosplayers rule!!! XD

Demri
02-17-2004, 05:53 PM
Hehe, yeah, we rock!! ^-^ Where did the soldier guy go, btw? He was with us in the level right below the lobby, but he never seemed to make it downstairs...

OtakuCop
02-17-2004, 06:13 PM
Who....me? (Hellsing soldier ghoul?) I'm not sure...I was just kinda wondering around aimlessly all day. My next con will prolly be Otakon, and I hope to hook up with a Hellsing group there.

(Go peon character cosplayers! ^_^)

Sesshomaru Luvr
11-18-2004, 09:13 PM
uh, wrong place to post. ill continue this through pms

Hello! I just saw this post after searching forever to find the Hellsing font. Could you please PM me and let me know the name of the font? My husband and I are going to a con in July as Alucard and Victoria. This is the last thing that I need to get. Also, awesome looking guns!

Thank you! :)

daguru
11-18-2004, 09:40 PM
Hello! I just saw this post after searching forever to find the Hellsing font. Could you please PM me and let me know the name of the font? My husband and I are going to a con in July as Alucard and Victoria. This is the last thing that I need to get. Also, awesome looking guns!

Thank you! :)

um, this thread is dead. (random thought: drop-dead-thread :rolleyes: )

You would get a better response if you posted in here:
http://forums.cosplay.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=30

Tenshinoitami1
11-26-2004, 01:13 PM
Last year you left me Chibi! I was the only Seras at the photo shoot and knew no one at it either and was like "Stupid Chibi ditched!"

Tenshinoitami1
11-26-2004, 01:18 PM
I just realized that this was an old thread, lol!
WHy havent they set up a new Katsucon board and dletede old threads?? o.0?

bondage_alucard
11-28-2004, 04:40 PM
wow, ive been away from c.com for a while, i had a hellsing post a while ago but nobody was posting on mine :sulk: oh well, im glad to see there is an active hellsing thread. ill be on frequently from now on. cant wait to see everyone at katsu.

Purple Flames
11-29-2004, 06:02 PM
Oh good, so the Hellsing shoot is still on, eh? I'll be bringing my Anderson to Katsu with me. Just name the time and place and I'll be there.