PDA

View Full Version : Ezio costume breakdown

animefarie
08-02-2011, 01:15 AM
Hi, I did a quick browse though other cosplays and the thread but didn't really find any answers, perhaps I missed them.
So my boyfriend has asked me if it'd be possible to make an Ezio cosplay...I think we've decided on the one from AC2. But for some reason I just can't seem to break down any reference picture I find. Also I've never played the game so I don't know if they do it for you there, but he's not much help in telling me if there is or not. I see layers to this costume, several. But I'm not sure what each one entails or looks like. Is there anyone out there that can show me layer by layer, piece by piece what this is supposed to look like. It would be IMENSLY helpful! I need to start this soon to have it ready for April, it looks like a lot of work. Thanks guys. This community is also so helpful!

BlazeEdgeXIII
08-15-2011, 12:40 AM
Making an Assassin costume is definitely in my top 10 things I want to create, so I'm somewhat in the same boat as you (minus the deadline and such). For starts, here's a site that has good basic references for the general costume. It also has a lot of other series artwork that's amazing for references, most of them with good resolution so you can pick out details better, but here's this for starts:

http://www.creativeuncut.com/art_assassins-creed-2_a.html

Another good way to pick at the costume is if you can get ahold of the figurine so you can get a 3D up close examination of it!

I'm still hunting for the layer-by-layer references myself. ^^; But if I find other ones, I'll toss what I do find up here!